What A ............

Done already throughout several European countries and elsewhere: November 1st, All Saints day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Saints_Day

According to Wikipedia, it is an observance day/ holiday in Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Guatemala.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_1

Damn it. One day I'll have an original idea. Now I remember, when I was a kid in Ireland it was customary to place a lighted candle in the window. The main thing is that the Guinness flowed freely which made the fear of death recede.

tresbien,

IMAME ALI SAYS
I
I wonder at the arrogance of a haughty and vain person. Yesterday he was only a drop of semen and tomorrow he will turn into a corpse. I wonder at the man who observes the Universe created by Allah and doubts His Being and Existence. I wonder at the man who sees people dying around him and yet he has forgotten his end. I wonder at the man who understands the marvel of genesis of creation and refuses to accept that he will be brought back to life again. I wonder at the man who takes great pains to decorate and to make comfortable this mortal habitat and totally
129. While returning from Siffin, Imam Ali passed along the cemetery of Kufa. Addressing the graves he said: "O you, who are lying in horrible and deserted houses. O you, who are shut up in the dark graves, who are alone in their abodes, strangers to the places assigned to them; you have gone ahead and preceded us, while we are also following your steps and shall shortly join you. Do you know what has happened aver you? Your houses and property was taken up by others, your widows have remarried, this is what we can tell you of this world. Can you give us some news about things around you?" Saying this, Imam Ali turned to his companions and said, "If they are permitted to speak they will inform you that the best provision for the next world is piety and virtue".

Certainly, this world is a house of truth for those who look into it carefully, an abode of peace and rest for those who understand its ways and moods and it is the best working ground for those who want to procure rewards for life in the Hereafter. It is a place of acquiring knowledge and wisdom for those who want to acquire them, a place of worship for the friends of Allah and for Angels. It is the place where prophets received revelations of Allah. It is the place for virtuous people and saints to do good deeds and to be assigned with rewards for the same. Only in this world they could trade with Allah's Favors and Blessings and only while living here they could barter their good deeds with His Blessings and Rewards. Where else could all this be done? Who are you to abuse the world when it has openly declared its mortality and mortality of everything connected with it, when it has given everyone of its inha- bitants to understand that all of them are to face death, when through its ways it has given them all an idea of calamities they have to face here, and through the sight of its temporary and fading pleasures it has given them glimpses of eternal pleasures of Paradise and suggested them to wish and work for the same. If you study it properly you will find that simply to warn and frighten you of the consequences of evil deeds and to persuade you towards good actions, every night it raises new hopes of peace and prosperity in you and every morning it places new anxieties and new worries before you. Those who passed such lives are ashamed of and repent the time so passed abuse this world. But there are people who will praise this world on the Day of Judgment that it reminded them of the Hereafter and they took advantage of these reminders. It informed them of the effects of good deeds and they made correct use of the information it advised them and they were benefited by its advice".
You have illustrated my point perfectly.

You appear unable to offer a personal opinion but can only regurgitate the conditioning you have acquired.

Do you have a mind of your own? Can you comprehend my earlier post and respond rationally to the issues without having to quote those who pull your strings?

Crunchy Cat
As u have much disrespect towards ALLAH, tonight u will see his might .Have u ever seen muslim jins.They do not appear to us but come to give u company or strap u or just to frighten u .CALL THEN POLICE TO FREE U. tell us tommorrow.I defy u .Allah exists and u will experience his signs.if u lie they will visit again and u will see worse.

Last edited:
Crunchy Cat
As u have much disrespect towards ALLAH, tonight u will see his might .Have u ever seen muslim jins.They do not appear to us but come to give u company.oR u want see a good vision .Ok choose and tell us tommorrow.I defy u .Allah exists and u will experience his signs

:D Awesome !! lol

i speak out of belief and conviction.IF ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST. THEY WILL NOT COME TO BOTH OF U. LET HAVE THIS CHALLENGE.OK.
U WILL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN U CAN IMAGINE

Crunchy Cat
As u have much disrespect towards ALLAH, tonight u will see his might .Have u ever seen muslim jins.They do not appear to us but come to give u company or strap u or just to frighten u .CALL THEN POLICE TO FREE U. tell us tommorrow.I defy u .Allah exists and u will experience his signs.if u lie they will visit again and u will see worse.

Sweet, I look forward to playing with some Jinns tonight. I'll provide a summary of my experience from 5:00 p.m. today to whenever I wake up the next day. BTW, if I catch one I am going to claim the James Randi 1 million dollar prize.

And if lying grants me a repeat visit then let me claim that opportunity now by stating that I ate a million jellybeans in 30 seconds.

i speak out of belief and conviction.IF ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST. THEY WILL NOT COME TO BOTH OF U. LET HAVE THIS CHALLENGE.OK.
U WILL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN U CAN IMAGINE

To me now too ? Really, you promise ?? :D

So if I don't see any Jins tonight you will give up your faith in Allah ?

You're such an altruist! yes if u come to me and ask me to give u what i have i will without hesitation to seek God pleasure

If tresbien falls from his faith that's enough for me
it is enouigh for me that GOD looks at us and witnesses the challenge.

To me now too ? Really, you promise ??

U WILL HEAR THEIR VOICES OR U WILL FEEL THEM .OK

YES .BUT PROMISE ME NOT TO LIE

If tresbien falls from his faith that's enough for me
it is enouigh for me that GOD looks at us and witnesses the challenge.

Hey you brought it on by saying "IF ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST. THEY WILL NOT COME TO BOTH OF U. LET HAVE THIS CHALLENGE.OK."

So my question to you is: What happens to your faith when the Jins don't show up ?

To me now too ? Really, you promise ??

U WILL HEAR THEIR VOICES OR U WILL FEEL THEM .OK

YES .BUT PROMISE ME NOT TO LIE

I promise not to lie tresbien. If I don't want to say something I just don't say it, I don't lie about it.

Back