What A ............

All Muslims believe in jinns. Very little is said about them in the Quran, but according to tradition, they are life forms that have an origin in fire (we don't know what that means) they ar believed to be either supernatural or extraterrestrial, are hard to detect and good at concealment, they can take over your body and do you great harm unless you can find a way to protect yourself from being hijacked.

My good reason for asking is because a Muslim father and son are currently serving long sentences in prison for killing a female member of the family while attempting to beat a jinn out of her. Rumour had it that the jinn possessed her because she had refused to go through with a forced ( not arranged ) marriage.

I find that frightening

My good reason for asking is because a Muslim father and son are currently serving long sentences in prison for killing a female member of the family while attempting to beat a jinn out of her. Rumour had it that the jinn possessed her because she had refused to go through with a forced ( not arranged ) marriage.

I find that frightening

Thats not surprising. Some jinns occupy Presidents of countries and incite them to look for invisible WMDs. Always good for an excuse, these jinns.

Thats not surprising. Some jinns occupy Presidents of countries and incite them to look for invisible WMDs. Always good for an excuse, these jinns.

In JWB's case you must remember that his are Christian jinns, i.e., jinns who talk to the righteous and offer good advice. In other word a better class of jinn altogether.

In JWB's case you must remember that his are Christian jinns, i.e., jinns who talk to the righteous and offer good advice. In other word a better class of jinn altogether.

Not only that, they also BOGO with immunity from prosecution, some of it retroactive.:p

I just find it strange how a post that was being critical over a muslim belief somehow founds its way into the realm of the Iraq war. It just seems like a strange shift in topics to me. /shrug

Its just an indication how killing one girl can get you life imprisonment if spirits are talking to you, but killing a 100,000 plus can get you re-elected as President of a country if God is the one giving directions. Everything should be seen in perspective. ;)

Its just an indication how killing one girl can get you life imprisonment if spirits are talking to you, but killing a 100,000 plus can get you re-elected as President of a country if God is the one giving directions. Everything should be seen in perspective. ;)

Yea I got your point after hitting the post button....inserts foot into mouth. :p

Yea I got your point after hitting the post button....inserts foot into mouth. :p

No problem, personally, I always believe that anyone who thinks jinns, God etc are inviting you to kill people should be lobotomised to cut off the connection.

Even certain presidents? ;)

Hmm not sure there's enough to spare. I've always thought his God was actually Cheney calling in.

"Hi George, this is Dic- God speaking. Operation Iraq Liberation all set?" click.

Back to Muslims and jinns.

Its surprising how many instances of jinns are found in cases of domestic abuse.

Back