What A ............

Uh, thats a Pakistani group.

Ok, But look what’s going on in Pakistan and it is the same old story. Bombs blowing up mosques and inter islamic strife and strife between devout muslims and half baked compromising muslims. Strife between secular and devout pakistanies too. Actually pakistan is in a worse state then india.

And the point made by the other poster is valid, that woman was dressed in an immodest unislamic fashion in the video, saying that the shot was taken of her inside a house makes no difference she allowed herself to be shown in a decadent and sexually provocative manner to be looked upon my thousands of men who will watch the video.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Ok, But look what’s going on in Pakistan and it is the same old story. Bombs blowing up mosques and inter islamic strife and strife between devout muslims and half baked compromising muslims. Strife between secular and devout pakistanies too. Actually pakistan is in a worse state then india.

And the point made by the other poster is valid, that woman was dressed in an immodest unislamic fashion in the video, saying that the shot was taken of her inside a house makes no difference she allowed herself to be shown in a decadent and sexually provocative manner to be looked upon my thousands of men who will watch the video.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

That was an Indian video. ;):m:

The comment on the website is interesting:

"thats a beeautiful reminder about death"

Death is sad. This song was about death so it was rightly a sad song.

Those that fear death tend to be religious, like Adstar. They create a dream where there is no death but instead eternal bliss, and delude themselves that death is not a problem, and then claim they have no fear.

But death is a problem. It is the end of your existence. It is a problem we all face and should be a target for us to solve. Wishing and hoping it will be some magical gateway to a utopian paradise solves nothing and distracts our efforts from finding real solutions.

Fear of death is another matter. I can emotionally and intellectually accept that at some time I might cease to exist. Fear doesn't come into this. If fear is an issue then it could be the method of dying, e.g. a slow drowning, or being burnt alive, are things that should be rightly feared.

Of all the differences between religions, whether theistic or otherwise, it is the issue of death that is the central theme, although often masked to avoid dwelling on sadness. Every religion offers an imaginative fantasy promise of a life beyond death. Death is one thing all sane people will consider at some time in their lives, and the one thing the vast majority do not want to occur. But there is no solution yet - and hence religions arise to offer empty promises to the gullible.

Do u think that in Egypt phrao though his being king rich and the world had under his feet still benefit from the GoLD WHICH burried with.As u see or read that some treasures have been found or stolen to be sold elsewhere

tresbien,

Yet for all of that the stark evidence we see is that everyone dies and even though you believe there is a hereafter just what does that mean and how is it possible?

The Quran does not offer evidence for a hereafter, but only a fictional fantasy. Its texts reflect myths, ideas and concepts from ages past where there was no knowledge of neurology.

The Quran is not a source of knowledge but a collection of imaginative incredible baseless speculations. If you look objectively at life you will observe that people do die and are never seen again and that there is not a single spark of evidence to indicate that they might have gone to a hereafter or that an Allah is even possible. Yet you would still choose to believe these things. Why is that? It seems likely that that is what you have been told and that those who told you were also told, and so on. Will there ever come a time when you as an individual will stand up and seek objective confirmation of what you have been led to believe, or will you remain as a sheep just following and regurgitation what others have told you?

I think the world could do with a new holiday. How about International Death Day ?

We could dress in drab clothes. fast and visit cemeteries and funeral parlours. Over glasses of water we could talk of deaths in the family, death rattles, deaths we have witnessed and so on.

Surely we can put a day aside to celebrate to celebrate death !

International?! You don't want muslims to start doing that! We've got enough problems with their bombers as it is.

Death is sad. This song was about death so it was rightly a sad song.

Those that fear death tend to be religious, like Adstar. They create a dream where there is no death but instead eternal bliss, and delude themselves that death is not a problem, and then claim they have no fear.

But death is a problem. It is the end of your existence. It is a problem we all face and should be a target for us to solve. Wishing and hoping it will be some magical gateway to a utopian paradise solves nothing and distracts our efforts from finding real solutions.

Fear of death is another matter. I can emotionally and intellectually accept that at some time I might cease to exist. Fear doesn't come into this. If fear is an issue then it could be the method of dying, e.g. a slow drowning, or being burnt alive, are things that should be rightly feared.

Of all the differences between religions, whether theistic or otherwise, it is the issue of death that is the central theme, although often masked to avoid dwelling on sadness. Every religion offers an imaginative fantasy promise of a life beyond death. Death is one thing all sane people will consider at some time in their lives, and the one thing the vast majority do not want to occur. But there is no solution yet - and hence religions arise to offer empty promises to the gullible.

IMAME ALI SAYS
I
I wonder at the arrogance of a haughty and vain person. Yesterday he was only a drop of semen and tomorrow he will turn into a corpse. I wonder at the man who observes the Universe created by Allah and doubts His Being and Existence. I wonder at the man who sees people dying around him and yet he has forgotten his end. I wonder at the man who understands the marvel of genesis of creation and refuses to accept that he will be brought back to life again. I wonder at the man who takes great pains to decorate and to make comfortable this mortal habitat and totally
129. While returning from Siffin, Imam Ali passed along the cemetery of Kufa. Addressing the graves he said: "O you, who are lying in horrible and deserted houses. O you, who are shut up in the dark graves, who are alone in their abodes, strangers to the places assigned to them; you have gone ahead and preceded us, while we are also following your steps and shall shortly join you. Do you know what has happened aver you? Your houses and property was taken up by others, your widows have remarried, this is what we can tell you of this world. Can you give us some news about things around you?" Saying this, Imam Ali turned to his companions and said, "If they are permitted to speak they will inform you that the best provision for the next world is piety and virtue".

Certainly, this world is a house of truth for those who look into it carefully, an abode of peace and rest for those who understand its ways and moods and it is the best working ground for those who want to procure rewards for life in the Hereafter. It is a place of acquiring knowledge and wisdom for those who want to acquire them, a place of worship for the friends of Allah and for Angels. It is the place where prophets received revelations of Allah. It is the place for virtuous people and saints to do good deeds and to be assigned with rewards for the same. Only in this world they could trade with Allah's Favors and Blessings and only while living here they could barter their good deeds with His Blessings and Rewards. Where else could all this be done? Who are you to abuse the world when it has openly declared its mortality and mortality of everything connected with it, when it has given everyone of its inha- bitants to understand that all of them are to face death, when through its ways it has given them all an idea of calamities they have to face here, and through the sight of its temporary and fading pleasures it has given them glimpses of eternal pleasures of Paradise and suggested them to wish and work for the same. If you study it properly you will find that simply to warn and frighten you of the consequences of evil deeds and to persuade you towards good actions, every night it raises new hopes of peace and prosperity in you and every morning it places new anxieties and new worries before you. Those who passed such lives are ashamed of and repent the time so passed abuse this world. But there are people who will praise this world on the Day of Judgment that it reminded them of the Hereafter and they took advantage of these reminders. It informed them of the effects of good deeds and they made correct use of the information it advised them and they were benefited by its advice".

IMAME ALI SAYS
I
I wonder at the arrogance of a haughty and vain person. Yesterday he was only a drop of semen and tomorrow he will turn into a corpse. I wonder at the man who observes the Universe created by Allah and doubts His Being and Existence. I wonder at the man who sees people dying around him and yet he has forgotten his end. I wonder at the man who understands the marvel of genesis of creation and refuses to accept that he will be brought back to life again. I wonder at the man who takes great pains to decorate and to make comfortable this mortal habitat and totally
129. While returning from Siffin, Imam Ali passed along the cemetery of Kufa. Addressing the graves he said: "O you, who are lying in horrible and deserted houses. O you, who are shut up in the dark graves, who are alone in their abodes, strangers to the places assigned to them; you have gone ahead and preceded us, while we are also following your steps and shall shortly join you. Do you know what has happened aver you? Your houses and property was taken up by others, your widows have remarried, this is what we can tell you of this world. Can you give us some news about things around you?" Saying this, Imam Ali turned to his companions and said, "If they are permitted to speak they will inform you that the best provision for the next world is piety and virtue".

Certainly, this world is a house of truth for those who look into it carefully, an abode of peace and rest for those who understand its ways and moods and it is the best working ground for those who want to procure rewards for life in the Hereafter. It is a place of acquiring knowledge and wisdom for those who want to acquire them, a place of worship for the friends of Allah and for Angels. It is the place where prophets received revelations of Allah. It is the place for virtuous people and saints to do good deeds and to be assigned with rewards for the same. Only in this world they could trade with Allah's Favors and Blessings and only while living here they could barter their good deeds with His Blessings and Rewards. Where else could all this be done? Who are you to abuse the world when it has openly declared its mortality and mortality of everything connected with it, when it has given everyone of its inha- bitants to understand that all of them are to face death, when through its ways it has given them all an idea of calamities they have to face here, and through the sight of its temporary and fading pleasures it has given them glimpses of eternal pleasures of Paradise and suggested them to wish and work for the same. If you study it properly you will find that simply to warn and frighten you of the consequences of evil deeds and to persuade you towards good actions, every night it raises new hopes of peace and prosperity in you and every morning it places new anxieties and new worries before you. Those who passed such lives are ashamed of and repent the time so passed abuse this world. But there are people who will praise this world on the Day of Judgment that it reminded them of the Hereafter and they took advantage of these reminders. It informed them of the effects of good deeds and they made correct use of the information it advised them and they were benefited by its advice".

You are not treating me, a reader, with respect. I suspect you do not realize this.

I could put this another way. The kind of proselytizing you are doing will bring you converts, if any, that you deserve. People without self-respect. How can you know your fellow humans so little?

I think the world could do with a new holiday. How about International Death Day ?

We could dress in drab clothes. fast and visit cemeteries and funeral parlours. Over glasses of water we could talk of deaths in the family, death rattles, deaths we have witnessed and so on.

Surely we can put a day aside to celebrate to celebrate death !

Done already throughout several European countries and elsewhere: November 1st, All Saints day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Saints_Day

According to Wikipedia, it is an observance day/ holiday in Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Guatemala.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_1

Back