Well Documented UFO Case

I don't need to convince you.
An official report went into my sighting, with around several witnesses, four of them independant of the remaining. The police were involved and the investigation went as far to the (kinda local) Faslane, a Naval Base just at the left hand side of the Clyde unto which I reside.

I don't need to convince you. You can choose not to believe me. That is your choice. My specific sighting holds more merit than most sightings I must admit myself, simply because of the official reports and investigation.

The investigation turned up negative in identifying these objects above Innellan.

My second sighting had no other wittnesses mind you.

A frame of reference means something to compare with something else. A light in the sky can't be accurately measured in its distance, velocity, etc if you don't have something else to gauge it with. Certainly not to a point of being sure of what it is. That's why zoomed in shaky video of lights is useless. You can note its unusually behavior or appearance, but can't extrapolate from that anything beyond what is actually detected. Even a shape you see could be misleading, depending on the angle and depth field.

The best disguise aliens could take would be the shape of a plane with appropriate sound. Not perfect, since some UFO hunters have videoed planes and called them space craft.

Who says disguise was their main objective? Indeed, if they have been visiting Earth for a while, we may assume they had made contact a long time ago in some form or another.

I would like you to keep in mind that ''UFO-like'' objects have been depicted in art for many many years. Centuries in fact.

As for frame of reference, you are using it in a scientific way. I compare the sighting's I have had (two of them) with my knowledge on our capabilities - I have explained this more than once, so your use of this against me makes no sense.

And yet you spend countless hours on the internet trying to do just that.

Actually, originally, I came here for the physics. Not UFO discussions. That came later when I felt confident enough and militant enough to discuss these things. Now that I have actually studied the UFO culture for many years now, I feel educated enough to discuss these things.

My second sighting had no other wittnesses mind you.

Which is hilarious.

The place you live must be a mecca for alien spacecraft.

Not ONCE, but TWICE have you spotted ET on a pass through of your neighborhood.

Actually, originally, I came here for the physics. Not UFO discussions. That came later when I felt confident enough and militant enough to discuss these things. Now that I have actually studied the UFO culture for many years now, I feel educated enough to discuss these things.

But you have been active in this UFO "culture" for many many years, correct?

Many of those things need a frame of reference, otherwise it can be very misleading and based on the opinion of the observer.

about where i live is where aircraft bank to get into the flight path for landing. it is approximately a mile or two away. smaller specks resolve into single engines when overhead, larger into private jets, even larger into commercial.

experience by way of repetition can then resolve specks into a reasonably accurate identification

i would also wager that most could do the same
it is a consequence of living in an era of flight

A frame of reference means something to compare with something else.

barton in lebanon...

BARTON%20SKETCH5%20PLATE.jpg

martin in shiloh

MARTIN%20SKETCH%20PLATE.jpg

who really gives a rats ass as to how big it was?

That's interesting, but aside from some eyewitnesses of something odd and a very bad Poloroid of some lights in the sky, what else is there? I don't discount they saw something, there's no reason to think they'd make it up. But unlike that article, I'm not going to reason that since no one can explain it...must be aliens.

So it's that's religious or pseudoskepticism to you, so be it. I just look for more details than you do to be convinced.

I think it's hilarious that people making extraordinary claims think they can produce next to nothing to back it up, and then get pissed when people don't agree with them that it means what they are convinced it must.

Which is hilarious.

The place you live must be a mecca for alien spacecraft.

Not ONCE, but TWICE have you spotted ET on a pass through of your neighborhood.

Mecca due to how many sightings by me? Two?

And how many sightings are made in a year in the UK alone, do you know the statistics, I do....

about where i live is where aircraft bank to get into the flight path for landing. it is approximately a mile or two away. smaller specks resolve into single engines when overhead, larger into private jets, even larger into commercial.

I work at an airport at night. I've seen large lights come in, looking like a large craft farther away and banking quicker than expected, only to be a single engine craft. Again, it's all perspective, and in the dark with nothing else to judge size or distance, measurements can be wildly wrong.

I think it's hilarious that people making extraordinary claims think they can produce next to nothing to back it up, and then get pissed when people don't agree with them that it means what they are convinced it must.

I am not pissed off. I have already explained an official investigation went into my observation, and other's observations.

I feel quite sure about my sighting. It must piss you off however you can have a discussion with someone so adament that they have even been through the official channels.

Mecca due to how many sightings by me? Two?

And how many sightings are made in a year in the UK alone, do you know the statistics, I do....

You mean how many things in the sky that the 60 million people living in the UK see that they can't identify?

Hmmm?

Hard to say, but a couple of hundred a year I'd suspect.

I am not pissed off. I have already explained an official investigation went into my observation, and other's observations.

I feel quite sure about my sighting. It must piss you off however you can have a discussion with someone so adament that they have even been through the official channels.

Piss me off?

Hardly.

You call the authorities, they come take a report.

So what?

That's interesting, but aside from some eyewitnesses of something odd and a very bad Poloroid of some lights in the sky, what else is there?

i am trying to tell you that the the accounts involve more than just your "lights"
how hard is that to comprehend?.

I'm not going to reason that since no one can explain it...must be aliens.

good for you
i on the other hand will not rule out that possibility

Back