Well Documented UFO Case

You raise some important points here. I'd only add that the term "UFO" is used far too loosely. Just because a police officer on the ground cannot identify moving lights in the sky does not mean that the object is something that isn't entirely accounted for and identifiable.

Quite true - thank you. :)

But neither myself nor those cops were in any way able to judge the size of what they saw. There was nothing to provide a reference of size. Those objects could have been no longer than ten feet at a low altitude just as easily as they could have been the size of the state of Nebraska at 80,000 feet. Without a person standing on the surface, a dog, a car - anything that you know the size of - there's absolutely NO way to even make a reasonable estimate of size. Just take a look some day at a plane high in the sky - you cannot tell if it's a 727 or an Airbus 380.

indeed
we all know that... that....size matters

read-only said:
Yes, I believe the cops are being honest about what they saw - something they admit that they could not identify.
Lenient handling of the good officers. Read-only believes the patrol officers are at least being honest in their reporting of an "unidentifiable" object—on a documentary that opens with a statement from MUFON!

readonly said:
A plain-out LIE!!! People like him should just crawl back under the rock where they came from.
But not so lenient on any one assuming "unidentifiable" is truly "unidentifiable". Tsk-tsk.

Well documented - no evidence.:yawn:

there is well documented cases and evidence that would hold up in court if it were say a murder trial but if its of spaceships flying around that same evidence is thrown out.. why?

case im talking about there were officers from 4 or 5 different districts ALL reporting the exact same thing and tracking it. 20-30 officers in all had that UFO been someone killing someone else there would pretty much not even be a court case it would fly thru and you would be on the express lane for prison

on this topic TRUE legitimate evidance and eye witnesses are thrown out, yet if it were say a robbery or murder and the same evidence was presented it would hold up in cort. until people change there attitude about the topic there will be no end

same topic if we do find something in lake vostok the changes of life outside our planet just FLEW off the chart and its not really a question of if anymore its a question of where and how advanced

there is well documented cases and evidence that would hold up in court if it were say a murder trial but if its of spaceships flying around that same evidence is thrown out.. why?

case im talking about there were officers from 4 or 5 different districts ALL reporting the exact same thing and tracking it. 20-30 officers in all had that UFO been someone killing someone else there would pretty much not even be a court case it would fly thru and you would be on the express lane for prison

on this topic TRUE legitimate evidance and eye witnesses are thrown out, yet if it were say a robbery or murder and the same evidence was presented it would hold up in cort. until people change there attitude about the topic there will be no end

same topic if we do find something in lake vostok the changes of life outside our planet just FLEW off the chart and its not really a question of if anymore its a question of where and how advanced

Your problem is that you fail to understand the GREAT difference in what is required to establish a legal " truth" and a scientific one. We can easily see that you'd never qualify for work in any scientific field -just don't have what it takes, sorry.

It wouldn't hold up in court. Think about what you're saying. Okay, so a bunch of police officers testify that they saw "something," but couldn't quite say what it was. If you want to make it a murder analogy, let's say they couldn't tell whether two people were arguing, fighting, or one was being attacked, they only know that there was a heated exchange between two people. They couldn't even attest to the nature of the exchange, let alone provide a body (which would be the spaceship, if you weren't following), so there would be no case.

Again, no it wouldn't. But what you're missing here is that we don't have any evidence for alien spacecraft visiting this planet. The best anyone could say is that what these cops saw was unidentified. Being unidentified does not mean it's from another planet. Best I'm aware, the Air Force doesn't keep local authorities abreast of the top-secret test flights they run, and none of them would be able to distinguish between an actual craft and, say, weather balloons. Just because they're cops doesn't mean they have any more of an idea what they're looking at than some random citizen.

I feel I've already explained why this line of thinking is flawed, so I won't repeat myself.

This comment makes no sense.

Ehh lake vostok is 2 miles below ice under 5500psi aprox. The laat tile that water touched earths atmosphere was at least 3 million years ago if there is microbial life there.. there is an extremely high chance europa has microbial life. If there is a base food there could even be fish ect. So how does that not make sence agian? An alien lifeform doesnt have to be green men walking around.. it can be microbial

Ehh lake vostok is 2 miles below ice under 5500psi aprox. The laat tile that water touched earths atmosphere was at least 3 million years ago if there is microbial life there.. there is an extremely high chance europa has microbial life. If there is a base food there could even be fish ect. So how does that not make sence agian? An alien lifeform doesnt have to be green men walking around.. it can be microbial

Yeah - and I suppose your going to take ANOTHER giant leap from there and assume microbes could pilot a spacecraft? :bugeye:

I also suppose you've TOTALLY failed to notice that not a single person here has denied the possibility of life outside the planet Earth. That's not even what this topic is about.

(I sure hope you haven't finished high school yet - for one thing, because your reading comprehension is atrocious.)

Eye witness suck, it is just that simple. There are a multitude of cases that have been overturned on DNA evidence for convictions based on eye witnesses. The eye witnesses were absolutely sure of what they saw and the accused was convicted on that basis, only to find out it was not true.

I do not believe for a second that the eye witnesses were lying, they were just wrong.

Best I'm aware, the Air Force doesn't keep local authorities abreast of the top-secret test flights they run,

yes
certain classes of "top-secret test flights" involve weird shenanigans over populated areas. a necessary component of "top-secret" includes being observed by yokels and making the news

or so jdawg believes

Just because they're cops doesn't mean they have any more of an idea what they're looking at than some random citizen.

while not exactly forensic investigators, your average cop does get training in observation techniques. to adduce the training is worthless without looking into specific instances and individuals is to merely indulge in slander that is pulled out of one's ass

Last edited:
yes
certain classes of "top-secret test flights" involve weird shenanigans over populated areas. a necessary component of "top-secret" includes being observed by yokels and making the news

or so jdawg believes

Point is, yes, there were plenty of new or secret aircraft that we've flown over the country that has been responsible for countless UFO sightings. The B-2 stealth bomber and F-117 are especially candidates, but not the only ones.

I don't know what "weird shenanigans" means, but as for being filmed or observed by people, these aircraft aren't exposed in any manner by locals, so even while being filmed, they're still secret.

while not exactly forensic investigators, your average cop does get training in observation techniques. to adduce the training is worthless without looking into specific instances and individuals is to merely indulge in slander that is pulled out of one's ass

Nonsense. If that were true, you wouldn't have cops trying to say how big a UFO was despite them not having any frame of reference whatsoever. Obviously they aren't trained enough to know that.

Also, to say their "observational training" (which you've just completely made up right now, apparently) is worthless as it pertains to unknown objects or images in the sky is not slanderous. I am not attacking the officer's character, I'm giving an opinion of how useful their training is in this particular situation. But even if it were defamation, it would be libel, not slander.

But don't let details get in the way of your trolling.

JDawgs said:
Point is, yes, there were plenty of new or secret aircraft that we've flown over the country that has been responsible for countless UFO sightings. The B-2 stealth bomber and F-117 are especially candidates, but not the only ones.
You're presuming—that is, as far as admissible "candidates" go.

[...] as for being filmed or observed by people, these aircraft aren't exposed in any manner by locals, so even while being filmed, they're still secret.
So you're saying that foreign military agencies won't frequent YouTube or UFO forums for possible leads to American activities?

You're presuming—that is, as far as admissible "candidates" go.

How so? These aircraft--as well as several others--fit the common descriptions of UFO sightings. I'm not saying they're the only explanation, I'm just saying it's clear they're responsible for plenty of them.

So you're saying that foreign military agencies won't frequent YouTube or UFO forums for possible leads to American activities?

What would be the point? All anyone sees are shapes or lights. There's nothing specific about these sightings, nothing that would help a rival figure out what they're working on. It isn't exactly a secret that countries develop new military technologies, it's only a secret what technology they're developing, and blurry pictures of vague shapes in lights in the sky isn't going to be of any help.

Also, to say their "observational training" (which you've just completely made up right now, apparently)

idiotic troll
you certainly are not quoting anyone except yourself
go back and read

Bzi3G.jpg

M5bnC.jpg

aint rocket science
a cop's job is to notice shit

... but as for being filmed or observed by people, these aircraft aren't exposed in any manner by locals, so even while being filmed, they're still secret.

makes zero sense
silly word salad
a brain fart

yeah?
name a few
give dates/locations with admissions by the military that it was a top secret aircraft that was sighted

what other "secret" ones?

/snort

"especially candidates"

what the fuck does that even mean?

Last edited:
How so? These aircraft--as well as several others--fit the common descriptions of UFO sightings. I'm not saying they're the only explanation, I'm just saying it's clear they're responsible for plenty of them.
Hence, these particular "top secret" aircraft exhibit atypical characteristics that are so out of this world that they are being construed as ET spacecraft?

What would be the point? All anyone sees are shapes or lights. There's nothing specific about these sightings, nothing that would help a rival figure out what they're working on.
Oh. So now we're talking about regular flying aircraft doing regular flying?

How so? These aircraft--as well as several others--fit the common descriptions of UFO sightings.

Indeed, we have seen some aerial oddities when surfing in a fairly remote location, which is near a 'disused' missile testing range. So I would guess a UCAV being tested, or UCAV operator being trained, etc.

Yeah - and I suppose your going to take ANOTHER giant leap from there and assume microbes could pilot a spacecraft? :bugeye:

I also suppose you've TOTALLY failed to notice that not a single person here has denied the possibility of life outside the planet Earth. That's not even what this topic is about.

(I sure hope you haven't finished high school yet - for one thing, because your reading comprehension is atrocious.)

Well, I can see lots of people taking the utter pi** out of peoples comments as though they hold no basis. The universe could be far older than what you think - in fact big bang has atleast 10 major problems with it.

Secondly, there is a theory that life originated from one place alone, by a fluke of chance. And since that fluke, they have been carried aboard, what you might think of an aircraft, or a time-capsule (a meteorite) and was brought to earth in a theory called Panspermia. I am most sure you are aware of this.

I didn't read his comment and think that bacteria were piloting aircraft. Nor would any sane person think this.

That would be an extremely large job, considering most UFO forums are awash with psuedoscientific content.

I saw the sandman, santa clause and elves, does that mean they are also
"real" just because I saw them?

Not just because you saw them. You'd need evidence, duh.

Then if you're an extremely closed-minded individual, you'd further require proof no matter how extraordinary the evidence presents itself.

Not by itself, no.

I believe they saw a UFO. And with no other evidence, it will remain unidentified.

When I investigate a UFO case, I tend to observe the shape of the craft, it's speed, trajectory, it's brightness in the sky, it's altitude, you know, the general details then weigh that up to whether it can be fitted into any of the known types of aircraft we have.

Has anyone yet done this?

Back