Well Documented UFO Case

Hence, these particular "top secret" aircraft exhibit atypical characteristics that are so out of this world that they are being construed as ET spacecraft?

Most UFO sightings don't feature "out of this world" behavior. Usually it's just a weird-shaped object in the sky, or a series of lights that look irregular. If there's something actually acting strangely, it's probably not an aircraft. I recall seeing a UFO show the other night that had one case about a city-wide sighting that turned out to be some kind of balloon drop or some such thing. I honestly don't remember the details, but the footage looked pretty impressive. It was dark, the lights were on different levels; it really gave the impression of a single, large object very slowly descending to the ground.

Oh. So now we're talking about regular flying aircraft doing regular flying?

When weren't we? That constitutes most of the UFO sightings I've ever heard of. But even if we're not, without a frame of reference, there's no way to say with any certainty that the motion they think they're seeing is the actual movement of the object. Something moving very slowly away from you can appear to be stationary, for example. If there's no reference, there's no way to tell. And you'll notice, any time we get a sighting of a "craft" exhibiting odd impossible behavior, it's at night, when the best you can make out are the lights. That's no coincidence.

Strange isn't it that in this modern digital age no one gets a clear shot of a UFO. Not one.

It ought to send alarm bells ringing.

Strange isn't it that in this modern digital age no one gets a clear shot of a UFO. Not one.

It ought to send alarm bells ringing.

Well actually, I have quite good eyesight, I can for miles on a good day. The UFO's I observed in the flesh where not even crystal clear.

You must realize that objects high in the sky is like trying to read a Milk Bottle from afar. Even with a close up camera, the writing from afar would still look blurry. I don't find that incriminating at all, this point.

That would be an extremely large job, considering most UFO forums are awash with psuedoscientific content.
You mean awash with the most absurd nonsense… But I've visited several UFO forums and, really, all it takes is a bit of acclimation and perseverance. One learns to skip and speed read—and notice the uncommon from the common nonsense.

You mean awash with the most absurd nonsense… But I've visited several UFO forums and, really, all it takes is a bit of acclimation and perseverance. One learns to skip and speed read—and notice the uncommon from the common nonsense.

Really?

You have a gift. I often misinterpret what people say by merely reading words.

Reiku said:
The UFO's I observed in the flesh where not even crystal clear.
Not only that but authentic sightings, in my view, are few and far between, and takes one totally unawares and unprepared.

Now that I think of it, it's almost of an uncanny coincidence that the sightings I had from childhood—when smart phones were a thing of fantasy—were events that persisted for longer periods of time than those of my more recent sightings that lasted for mere seconds. One could conjecture (not conclude, JDawg) that ET is bashful and doesn't wish to be snapshot.

Not only that but authentic sightings, in my view, are few and far between, and takes one totally unawares and unprepared.

Good points actually. I remember the night of ''our'' sighting and we had no films or camera's available. It was a stroke of luck however that a few other individuals seperated by a few miles saw them independantly as well.

Really?

You have a gift. I often misinterpret what people say by merely reading words.
Well that's what I meant by acclimation—I know what I don't want to hear. Then the rest just falls into place.

One could conjecture (not conclude, JDawg) that ET is bashful and doesn't wish to be snapshot.

Assuming for this one instance they are aliens, I would not be surprised that nowadays they are a bit bashful... The US government have tried to shoot these objects down quite a number of times.

A government across the waters from the US would know that would be protocall. An alien civilization would not necesserily preclude we would have been hostile. Now that we have demonstrated as such, maybe they prefer to ''keep a distance''.

Good points actually. I remember the night of ''our'' sighting and we had no films or camera's available. It was a stroke of luck however that a few other individuals seperated by a few miles saw them independantly as well.
The last two sightings I had were like pure poetry, and caught me whilst in my out-of-the-box mode: I wouldn't have disturbed those quick seconds for the world by doing something stupid like turning my head away and rummaging for a camera.

During this last winter, I was going up to the local Grammer school and observing the night sky from the back, where there is an open field on crystal clear nights. But one night I simply took a walk up that area with no intentions of any star gazing or UFO spotting. I was... caught in my gasp of awe when I looked up, and a shadowy triangular object passed overhead and was either (relatively low) OR an extremely large object in general. No sound could be heard. And if this had been seen from not directly above, I don't think I would have seen it. The reason why is because as it passed overhead, I made it's shape from the moonlight which almost seemed to make the silloutte outline of this object. I cannot confirm whether it was an aircraft or not.

My other account was when I was much younger in my parents house, I noticed three orbs almost directly above our house. We went outside and observed the spectacular phenomenon, which at that time, seemed to last forever, ironically enough. Now that sighting, those orbs, did some remarkable things.

An alien civilization would not necesserily preclude we would have been hostile. Now that we have demonstrated as such, maybe they prefer to ''keep a distance''.
I love to conjecture (not make conclusions, JDawg) on this topic. I can afford the extra mileage—probably 'cuz I'm not tethered to any obligatory dumb convention. But, if ET is telepathic as claimed, then perhaps that might have something to do with ET's "promptitude" when in planetside—I can imagine the gruesome vibes emitted from our quaint neighborhoods. So, it fascinates me to wonder why ET would subject himself to a prolonged fly-by, as was the case with the Illinois sighting. Of course I'll never know, but the uncharacteristic behavior from ET begs to be solved.

Last edited:
The way certain UFO cases have been observed puts me in mind of a day out at the local zoo. Except, we may not be so local, as in the local galaxy ;)

Look at the pheonix lights case. It can be easily demonstrated the objects were not flares, but it begs the question why any aircraft would fly directly over pheonix like that. Even the Military have I have been told, have strict guidlines not draw attention to Military operations, so the idea that they released flares over the night sky directly above pheonix at a low altitude seems improbable.

Ah, who cares what the military may or may not be doing, but it's a real farce when they come crawling out of their "non-civilian" caves only to "explain" something away. Obviously, those "explanations" are targeted for the likes of our Read-Onlies, and then the Read-Onlies do the rest.

One could conjecture (not conclude, JDawg) that ET is bashful and doesn't wish to be snapshot.

"Conjecture" and "conclusion" are not opposing concepts. Conjecture is simply a conclusion based on guesswork. So in order to wonder if ET is bashful, you must infer that the evidence for ET's existence is sound. (Or in this case, extant)

I love to conjecture (not make conclusions, JDawg) on this topic. I can afford the extra mileage—probably 'cuz I'm not tethered to any obligatory dumb convention.

It would certainly help if you knew what "conjecture" meant, but I get what you're saying. You're open to the idea of ET, and it's fun to wonder what ET is like, and why--if these UFOs are alien spacecraft--they do what they do. I get it. I don't begrudge your fantasy. I only take exception when someone presents it as anything more than fantasy, which it is not.

Of course I'll never know, but the uncharacteristic behavior from ET begs to be solved.

This sounds very much like a Believer talking...

Yeah - and I suppose your going to take ANOTHER giant leap from there and assume microbes could pilot a spacecraft? :bugeye:

I also suppose you've TOTALLY failed to notice that not a single person here has denied the possibility of life outside the planet Earth. That's not even what this topic is about.

(I sure hope you haven't finished high school yet - for one thing, because your reading comprehension is atrocious.)

For one i dont read every reply
2 i never took one giant leap let alone a second

Back