We would never wish anything so horrible on anyone.

No. Jesus teaching was word, the bible is full of stories and man written interpretations of words said by Christ.
And where do you get Jesus' words from?

My information is my own, follow it or not it is up to you.
In other words you're making all your own shit up.

The next time I enter the church it will be to pierce the pope with my blade for his blasphemy, I will see him to hell myself. The protector of child molesters is no disciple of my lord.
I believe making threats of murder is a banning offence, and also illegal.

In other words you're making all your own shit up.

I believe making threats of murder is a banning offence, and also illegal.

I didn't threaten to do it, I said the next time, and thats a huge IF I go to church. I was making a point. This is your problem, you chose your side, but you also identified me as an enemy. We are agreeing, are we not?

I didn't threaten to do it
Then not only you ignorant you're also illiterate. You made a direct statement: no ifs, no buts.

This is your problem, you chose your side, but you also identified me as an enemy.
Another example of your illiteracy. Please point out where I have identified you as an "enemy".

We are agreeing, are we not?
Yeah? Where?

Still waiting for a reply to this:
Me said:

Then not only you ignorant you're also illiterate. You made a direct statement: no ifs, no buts.

Another example of your illiteracy. Please point out where I have identified you as an "enemy".

Yeah? Where?

You are speaking to me as you hate me. I do not even know you yet you continue to bash me. I said "the next time I enter the church," I did not say I would, or was planning to.

We are agreeing the religious man is mislead, no? Or will you now change you standpoint?

You are speaking to me as you hate me.
Then you're not reading properly.

I do not even know you yet you continue to bash me.
Your pronunciations. Your claims. Your displayed ignorance. Or are they actually YOU, and constitute all that you are? :rolleyes:

I said "the next time I enter the church," I did not say I would, or was planning to.
You made a direct statement.

We are agreeing the religious man is mislead, no?
Nope.
I'm of the opinion that the theist is misled (or misinformed, or whatever), not just those who follow a particular religion. You, on the other hand knock religion while, apparently, claiming to have had a personal revelation. That's far more delusional than just following a religion.

Or will you now change you standpoint?
No need to.

Me said:

@Knowledge --

Common sense is rife with errors about even the simplest things. Not a very good guide to life.

No Christian would say that. I have never heard one true Christian say they wanted atheists to burn in hell.

I've been laughed at and told I was going to burn in hell for being Buddhist (at the time). The people doing so seemed pretty happy about it. Gee I loved high school.

@chimpkin --

Of course you can predict the obvious response to your post right?

"Dey wasnt twu christians."

I've been laughed at and told I was going to burn in hell for being Buddhist (at the time). The people doing so seemed pretty happy about it. Gee I loved high school.

Your religion is no more right that theirs. If you are a good person you have nothing to worry about.

So, by your earlier definition of Hell being a place where those who make life miserable for others are are sent, then, does that mean you don't feel that Anne Frank, for example, went to Hell?

The difficulty I see here is, you are setting a definition on what it means to be Christian to yourself.

Your Bible states that the only way to the Christian heaven is though Christ.

This drives up many problems, since many Christians (of course, according to you, not true Christians) have done many bad things which have encouraged others to not follow Christ.
Still others like myself who see the cherry picking that goes on as a person justifies their own belief, and decide to just dump the whole thing.

So, by your earlier definition of Hell being a place where those who make life miserable for others are are sent, then, does that mean you don't feel that Anne Frank, for example, went to Hell?

The difficulty I see here is, you are setting a definition on what it means to be Christian to yourself.

Your Bible states that the only way to the Christian heaven is though Christ.

This drives up many problems, since many Christians (of course, according to you, not true Christians) have done many bad things which have encouraged others to not follow Christ.
Still others like myself who see the cherry picking that goes on as a person justifies their own belief, and decide to just dump the whole thing.

Are you talking to me? If Anne Frank was a bad person then she is in hell. The only way into Heaven is to be a good person. When I say use common sense im not referring to the book. I don't need to justify my belief, it is pure, I will defend it however.

Are you talking to me? If Anne Frank was a bad person then she is in hell. The only way into Heaven is to be a good person. When I say use common sense im not referring to the book. I don't need to justify my belief, it is pure, I will defend it however.

What about good Satanists?

Back