was the moon landing fake?

what do you think about the moon landing?

• its was real

Votes: 68 79.1%
  • it was fake as hell

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • i dont have any strong feelings either way and are essentialy worthless as a human being

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • it was fake as shit

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
Silas said:
Really? This amuses you? It frightens me.

Well, both equally I guess. People fall for all manner of stupid things, supporting the Iraq war, ID cards, etc. Those things frighten me, so stupid people being duped is the funny side.

I did not know about the "gravity machine" - I heard they were told they weren't going into full orbit,

I think that was said also, that they weren't going into a very high orbit at least, so they'd have a softer take off, and still experience gravity, but a gravity machine has been mentioned.

though again what would be worth a trip for just a few minutes -

Oh yes, if I ever have enough cash, I'm definitely going to book a trip on the Vomit Comet, and ride that MiG 25 'Edge of Space' flight too. If I win the Euro Millions rollover, and tens of millions, I'm going to spend most of it on a trip to the ISS and still come home a multi millionaire. I can dream, .....

I could not stand to watch the show, I'm afraid, because stupid these people may be, but I know that I for one would not like to think that I was in space and then told that I never had been, it would be too crushing.

Here, I am in two minds. Yes, it would be crushing to discover you had not been, but I see it like telling kid about Father Xmas. We know they'll discover the ruse, but until they do, the fantasy is lovely. Belief if a wonderful thing. No wonder so many people have so many beliefs, and won't let them be challenged! So at least these people arehaving a wonderful experience while they believe. Something we won't get.

The show is taking advantage of people's ignorance. That is grossly exploitative, and vilely inhumane. Whilst being opposed to the death penalty, I would genuinely make an exception for the producers of this monstrosity. This is analagous to watching Christian's being torn to shreds by lions in the arena. My contempt for those who choose to watch it substantial. I can well imagine a documentary narrtor two hundred years from now intoning the words "the massive decline in social cohesion and group morality that led to the eventual downfall of Western Civilisation was well exmplified by the pathos of the show Space Cadets."

Ophiolite said:
The show is taking advantage of people's ignorance. That is grossly exploitative, and vilely inhumane.

Go on, say what you mean! Can I lend you a soapbox? ;-)

I think it's hilarious. Completely stupid get rich quick media whores get made fun of.

I hate the celeb culture that these vapid wannabes try to get into by putting themselves forward for this kind of exposure. It's no worse than 'Big Brother', and there's no shortage of people who will lower themselves to be on those shows. They deserve what they get, I think.

I do not condone the smart (not necessarily intelligent) taking advantage of the ignorant, foolish and naive.

It was a response to Phlogistician's comments. There is no 'and then'. Condone is a verb. Not condoning is the commensurate action. Clarity restored?

QUESTION:WAS MOON LANDING FAKE?

Answer: NO WAY AND GET IT IN YOUR HEAD,CUZ THOSE PPL WORKED HARD FOR LANDING ON MOON...AND YES I BLV THT MOON LANDING HAS MADE YOU RUSSIANS JEALOUS. ...:p... ;) :D

LATERZ
RICK

boooo you got pwnd....look at the results of poll...

RESULT OF THREAD: IDEA OF MOON LANDING FAKES B.S.

laterz
Rick

But it shows the truth how many members of this forum are lunatics! :p
Pun intended.

The "dark" side receives (on average) as much sunlight as the near side, but at opposite times.

Why they didn't go again? Maybe 30 years from now was a better technology than today? Ohhh, I almost forgot USA will go on mars, moon is to close.

Not too many people know about it. I work with some russian guys who insist the moon landings were faked, and I routinely bring that up with them.

"We sent lunar probes there, you could have too"

Back