was the moon landing fake?

what do you think about the moon landing?

• its was real

Votes: 68 79.1%
  • it was fake as hell

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • i dont have any strong feelings either way and are essentialy worthless as a human being

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • it was fake as shit

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
Yes, probe could send the LRRR to the moon, but for the alignment of the reflector, human adjustment is much easier than a smart robot, which seems impossible in the Apollo time.

leopold99 said:
i'm sure they do. but i will need more evidence than "some guys" word.

Uh, you missed the point of my post. Read it again, and then read it again. Once you are done with that, read it again. Maybe then you will get it.

daktaklakpak said:
Yes, probe could send the LRRR to the moon, but for the alignment of the reflector, human adjustment is much easier than a smart robot, which seems impossible in the Apollo time.
I agree. I'm just stating what a HBs usual answer is.

LRRR Description/Purpose
An optical corner reflector to measure lunar librations (both in latitude and longitude), the recession of the moon from the Earth due to tidal dissipation, and the irregular motion of the Earth, including the Chandler wobble of the poles.
-You could make a computer software who will measure lunar librations, you don't need LRRR. For me is a brain washing material.
-WHY THEY DIDN'T GO AGAIN. This is not a question for me any more.

Qorl said:
LRRR Description/Purpose
An optical corner reflector to measure lunar librations (both in latitude and longitude), the recession of the moon from the Earth due to tidal dissipation, and the irregular motion of the Earth, including the Chandler wobble of the poles.
-You could make a computer software who will measure lunar librations, you don't need LRRR. For me is a brain washing material.
They stopped the Apollo program because of budget constraints :rolleyes:

Qorl said:
LRRR Description/Purpose

Totally wrong. You need to completely rethink that idea. All a program (software) could do is estimate and predict those results based on modeling and the information (which will probably not be accurate) you provide it. Software cannot "measure" anything like that. Actual measurements require doing it physically - which is what the LRRR allows them to do.

Yeah, software can only simulate something based on a data model, and the data model is built from data collected in real meansurements.

And flying to moon is like burning money. US is rich, but still can't burn money forever. :D

Take your own advice. Wheres your evidence that it was faked? Have you thought about how massive the conspiracy would have to be for it to have been faked? No less than 50 thousand people, whats funny is not one has come forward and said "Yeah we faked it." You would think out of 50k people at least one would come forward eh?

Fafnir665 said:
Not too many people know about it. I work with some russian guys who insist the moon landings were faked, and I routinely bring that up with them.

"We sent lunar probes there, you could have too"

One widely held belief in Russia, was that Lunokhod1 was piloted by a KGB Dwarf, because they didn't believe it was possible to control the rover from the earth!

So Russia has it's share of nutters too!

-I'm not saying they were or not. I'm just giving example, If I will go I'll be more open about it. That's all.
-Russia send a Tito in space for fun.
Peace

http://www.iolky.com/spaceprogram/earthrise_as17-151-23188.jpg
earthrise_as17-151-23188.jpg

Why is it that we can see EarthRise on moon , when fact is that from moon earth should always be seen fixed in the sky ?

Anomalous said:
Why is it that we can see EarthRise on moon , when fact is that from moon earth should always be seen fixed in the sky ?

Wrong. They landed on the terminator, so there wouldn't be in the "hottest" or "coldest" portion of the moon. When you are on the "edge" like this, you will see the earth rise and set, because of moon "wobble".

Here's a Link. Read it, understand!

None of the moon landings were anywhere near the terminator.
The terminator has bugger all to do with the Earth and everything to do with sunrise.
The photograph above does not show an Earth rise.
I am utterly bemused as to why Anomalous thinks the photograph shows an Earth rise.
I am utterly bemused as to why squeak thinks his explanation contains anything meaningful.

I think its just a term, a phrase of speech. It sound better to say "Earthrise" than "Earthkindafloatinginonespotallthetime"

Anomalous and everyone,

A lot of people speaks about logic on this forum, so I will give you an example of LOGIC.

-IS IT LOGIC THAT THE EARTH ON YOUR PICTURE LOOKS THE SAME AS THE MOON FROM THE EARTH?

I think that the earth should look much much bigger.

Qorl said:
Anomalous and everyone,

A lot of people speaks about logic on this forum, so I will give you an example of LOGIC.

-IS IT LOGIC THAT THE EARTH ON YOUR PICTURE LOOKS THE SAME AS THE MOON FROM THE EARTH?

I think that the earth should look much much bigger.

No your logic is flawed just like your Avatar. The earth is indeed bigger in the picture. Did U ever used a camera, try taking the moon photo and compare it with thoes from Moon of earths.

use these to compare or try googling for better

10075953.jpg

as11-40-5924.jpg

Dont forget to save them with U incase Nasa bans them, if U r upto somehting, U Alien scum of the universe.

10075970.jpg

Last edited:
Back