was the moon landing fake?

what do you think about the moon landing?

• its was real

Votes: 68 79.1%
  • it was fake as hell

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • i dont have any strong feelings either way and are essentialy worthless as a human being

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • it was fake as shit

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
Uh, picture resolution, frames, references in the frames. Why does the moon look bigger on the horizon than in the sky? On the horizon it would technically be further away... so shouldnt it look smaller? Answer that and maybe you will understand.

Fafnir665 said:
Uh, picture resolution, frames, references in the frames. Why does the moon look bigger on the horizon than in the sky? On the horizon it would technically be further away... so shouldnt it look smaller? Answer that and maybe you will understand.
Exactly right- :)

Fafnir665 said:
Have U ever heard about something called the zoom lens, Oh forget it, I dont even expect that from U kids.

You guys have GOT to be kidding me.

Whatever, waste your time with these theories of a fake moon landing...it's not my problem nor my time that is wasted.

Best point I could make...

Cold War going on...Space Race going on...you think Russia would have picked up on NASA's scheme of shooting the landings in a fucking studio don't you?!?!

How many Russian scientists were asked by the Russian government to verify that the moon landings are authentic?
I'm sure there were several investigations of this type.

....pathetic.

Anomalous said:
Have U ever heard about something called the zoom lens, Oh forget it, I dont even expect that from U kids.

Says the person using AOL-speak. Besides, that what he said to you, about zoom lenses.

i think he's trolling

troll, troll, troll your boat
gently down the stream
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
anomalous is but a dream

Anomalous said:
nither, i am always with the truth
There are those who say the truth is spelled accurately. I tend to disagree: accurately is spelt accurately. Truth is spelt truth.

ok guys theres only one way to prove and disprove htis, sciforums will amek the first indavidually owned orcket, and sed the 4 most preppared people ionto space and find the flag, and if its there, then the 16 percent who say its fake or wrong, and if itsn ot there then the 78 percent of hte peopel cna be alphed at. who agree with me here?

Back