US soldier kills puppy, the whole world gets upset

Not really. :)

Already been there, remember?
Yes, we have. Even then you failed to appreciate that those of us who cannot stomach your particular brand of peace on earth would fight you tooth and nail in much the same way your compadres are fighting the Americans.

*shrugs* impasse. Game over.

Yes, we have. Even then you failed to appreciate that those of us who cannot stomach your particular brand of peace on earth would fight you tooth and nail in much the same way your compadres are fighting the Americans.

*shrugs* impasse. Game over.

You're destroying your own society, you don't need anyone else to do it for you. :)

You cannot promote a culture of reckless disregard for people and expect that anyone will care what you think.

Touched by his noodly appendage, were you
/pities.
Call 911, that sick pervert!

You're destroying your own society, you don't need anyone else to do it for you. :)

You cannot promote a culture of reckless disregard for people and expect that anyone will care what you think.
I agree, western society is destroying itself.

Careful with the "you". I don't have much more sympathy for the current western allies situation than you do.

Oh come on Sam... you have a legion of disenfranchised young lads (and some older ones) here caring about every little thing you write.

Thanks for the smile - needed one.

If a puppy killed an American soldier would the whole world cheer.(apart from america of course....oh yes and Isreal,saudi arabia.. oh and tony blair)

Marquis:
But it is perfectly safe and acceptable to talk about how you'd like to see vultures feed on the intestines of a soldier who kills a puppy
Misanthropy is usually disguised as animal love.

The pandering of human sentiment is a role obligated by the threat of social opprobrium- look at them when the occasion permits all their vice.

Look at then when they're watching that animal being flung off the cliff.
It is the same sneer S.A.M has for the American, you for the world, me for idiots named Gary.

Nice try, dear.

"I really don't care for being crude", is what you erased.

Perhaps you aniticipated that a comment like that, from a Muslim, is strange.

Back