UFO News

And Aldrin believes in God.
And so does over 70% of the planet. What's this supposed infer?

The fact that these guys were Apollo astronauts doesn't bolster either claim.
Again, maybe in your own mind. I'd guess, though, if the subject was anything space related (save UFOs), their word would be taken over anyone on this board.
What conclusion should you have the readers of this thread make based on that?

Anyone who denies the existence of UFOs is in denial. (Just cause you havent see one yourself :rolleyes:)

The real question is WHAT they are. Aliens or man made or "unexplained natural phenomena" are the 3 choices, take your pick.

Anyone who denies the existence of UFOs is in denial. (Just cause you havent see one yourself :rolleyes:)

The real question is WHAT they are. Aliens or man made or "unexplained natural phenomena" are the 3 choices, take your pick.

I understand what you mean.
However it really is an UNBELIEVABLE phenomena wouldn't you agree?
So I can't really blame them, not saying it's healthy to still be in aggressive denial at this point, but I can understand why some people still are.

I understand what you mean.
However it really is an UNBELIEVABLE phenomena wouldn't you agree?
So I can't really blame them, not saying it's healthy to still be in aggressive denial at this point, but I can understand why some people still are.

Well, it depends on your perspective.
We only have names for around a third of known insects. How many don't we know about at all?

And so does over 70% of the planet. What's this supposed infer?

Do they believe in the same god? No. What was your point?

My point is that because these people have been off planet does not give them any insight into heaven, aliens or whatnot. They were lucky chaps that got to take the ride of a lifetime, but it didn't make them gurus.

Again, maybe in your own mind. I'd guess, though, if the subject was anything space related (save UFOs), their word would be taken over anyone on this board.
What conclusion should you have the readers of this thread make based on that?

They were test pilots, who became astronauts. They do not have unfettered access to everything at NASA, or the DoD, or the NRO. Was he claiming to have personally met an alien? Or just that he believed in a conspiracy? Oh. it was the latter. He's just a conspiracy theorist that happened to have had a dream job. Shows it can happen to anyone.

Also shows that his physics is rather lacking. MInd you, first, they sent monkeys, not humans, so maybe the job wasn't that demanding after all.

Nobody denies UFO's, in that there obviously will be secret military craft in development. It boils down to the term. People hide behind it, as if the existance of secret military craft makes ET visitation more likely. The two are not linked.

The latter two. The first is a nice idea, but so unrealistic.

why cant aliens exsist? i mean with all the planets out there why should ours be the only one with any form of life???

They were test pilots, who became astronauts.

Well, not exactly. Mitchell was a Captain in the US Navy, walked on the moon ,earned a PhD in science and served on many panels and groups with insiders, .
At any rate, it's one more case of an educated person in a position of high responsibility saying something is undeniably happening in our skies that's beyond our currently known technologies.
As for conspiracy, maybe you haven't noticed that governments around the world are saying the same things by declassifying UFO reports (many of which admittedly have no official explanation).
There's a world wide push from other governments for the US military to disclose everything it knows.
Why? Are they really worried about the claims of a few nutters?
We both no the answer to that.

My question is: What is it all leading up to? I'm not convinced we're being visited by ETs. But if people all across the globe are seeing silent crafts zipping around at thousands of miles per hour, and it's not ETs, let's have a look and see if we can get this "energy crisis" under control, eh? :shrug:

why cant aliens exsist? i mean with all the planets out there why should ours be the only one with any form of life???

I think it's unlikely that there aren't alien life forms out there somewhere.

What I think is less likely, is that they have conquered the immense scientific and engineering problems required to travel such vast distances in space, to land on Earth, and abduct fat americans and probe their assholes.

Well, not exactly. Mitchell was a Captain in the US Navy, walked on the moon ,earned a PhD in science and served on many panels and groups with insiders, .
At any rate, it's one more case of an educated person in a position of high responsibility saying something is undeniably happening in our skies that's beyond our currently known technologies.

Not quite, it's a once revered guy losing the plot and ranting about aliens. Quite different.

As for conspiracy, maybe you haven't noticed that governments around the world are saying the same things by declassifying UFO reports (many of which admittedly have no official explanation).

Maybe de-classifying because they are all mundane?

There's a world wide push from other governments for the US military to disclose everything it knows.

Ha, why does the US know it all? Do you think if one protagonist of the US knew something, they would not use it to their advantage? Do you not think the USSR would not have come out and said 'we know the truth about aliens, and the US govt are liars.'?

Not true. People only deny that UFO's are extra terrestrial craft, because UFOlogists dishonestly hide behind the term.

Ok so your claiming EVERYONE in the world believes in UFOs? Because I have a co-worker who would instantly destroy that claim, he thinks people are just crazy!

Do you not think the USSR would not have come out and said 'we know the truth about aliens, and the US govt are liars.'?

In essence they have said that about UFOs, but not aliens.

What government is going to admit the existence of an ET life form that, if it were to become hostile, they have no defense? Protection is their business.
That's why it would have to be a international event.
That puts the US military in a good spot as they appear stronger and more mysterious than they may be in reality.

Ok so your claiming EVERYONE in the world believes in UFOs? Because I have a co-worker who would instantly destroy that claim, he thinks people are just crazy!

Because in his mind, UFOs are synonymous with Extra Terrestrial Craft, no doubt.

Ask him if he thinks that the world govts secretly fly secret experimental aircraft, or have aircraft they have kept secret for national security (like the SR71, and the stealth bomber, etc etc).

He'll answer yes, I'm sure (he should because it's fact!). Those when seen, and not recognised, are UFO's, to some.

I don't like the term, it mixes mundane natural occurences, secret aircraft, and the paranormal. The latter needs to be dealt with separately.

In essence they have said that about UFOs, but not aliens.

What government is going to admit the existence of an ET life form that, if it were to become hostile, they have no defense? Protection is their business.
That's why it would have to be a international event.
That puts the US military in a good spot as they appear stronger and more mysterious than they may be in reality.

That conspiracy theory only applies recently, when govts had the capablity to collude and stifle information.

100 years ago, if a ET vehicle landed, it would be common knowledge amongst the locals, and the story would spread. The govt would not have been able to get there quickly, having no aircraft of their own, no radar to guide them and limited vehicles.

So are you saying that ET visits have conveniently only been happening since the World Govts have been willing and able to conspire?

I don't like the term, it mixes mundane natural occurences, secret aircraft, and the paranormal. The latter needs to be dealt with separately.

You're wrong. It only qualifies as a real UFO after it's been scrutinized by experts (usually private and public organizations) and still fails to be explained.
And, of course, if it were found to be an Alien craft, it would fail to be a UFO, for it would then have an identification.

Back