Tired of Sex?

c7ityi_ said:
No, everything is pointless. Sex is the reason why people suffer.

i thought you said intelligence is the reason that people suffer?

kenworth said:
i thought you said intelligence is the reason that people suffer?
It depends on how deep you want to go. I can say that the world is made of atoms, but if I want to go deeper I can say that they consist of smaller particles.

Is anyone else tired of sex? I am. It's lost its charm.

Sex in and of itself isn't supposed to have charm. Perhaps you need a new sex partner that could give you what your looking for.

c7ityi_ said:
It depends on how deep you want to go. I can say that the world is made of atoms, but if I want to go deeper I can say that they consist of smaller particles.

sorry was just being pedantic.swap "the" for "a".

I cant imagine ever losing interest in sex - but then again thats me.

right now sex has been put on hold for me.

perhaps people lose interest because they dont really realise that a man and a woman have different sex drives.

honestly, it should be an enjyable act every time - that is within the confines of marriage!!!.

it should be an enjyable act every time - that is within the confines of marriage!!!.

Why should it only be within the confines of marriage. People can have sex without being married if they so choose. Today, with the invention of birth control metholds, people can enjoy sex without the worries of children being born out of wedlock.

cosmictraveler said:
Why should it only be within the confines of marriage.
Because his religion says so.

Today, with the invention of birth control metholds, people can enjoy sex without the worries of children being born out of wedlock.
It's wrong. Nature doesn't like it.

c7ityi_:

If man is part of nature, and man has used his natural talents to create something, is it "wrong"?

What do you all think of casual sex? i'm pretty well opposed to it, i must say, but understand that it is a viable option for others (same as polygamy, actually). I could never be in a sexual relationship casually, nor could i ever be in a non-monogomous relationship.

Sex is only a small part of a good relationship because without the love, care and understanding the relationsip won't remain together very long.

Prince_James,

Sometimes. But with "wrong" I mean "negative". It is nothing "wrong" actually, it's just a part of our evolution. Hitler and Stalin killed many people, so they were very evil. The evil things they did has made humans more enlightened and aware of the consequences of right and wrong. If we start doing wrong things, a new "Evil power" will be born on earth, to balance things out again.

Evil is actually the same thing as good. They are separate only because we have separated them. Suffering is wrong. Suffering means to learn. We have not yet accepted this process of learning, so this process continues.

you 've reminded me....ever heard of Wilhelm Reich?....his theory was that ascism is caused by repressed eroticism, and suppressed orgasm.....this makes sense. that cause people are sort of stiff...not not in its exual sense, and not eroticized natrualy, that that block can OUT as very violent aggression, such as is the case in fascism andcommunism and asecticism etc, where sexuality and senusality is denigrated as being wrong, dirty, less than etc

usually people who dont like sex i feel have been made to feel this through parents, and culture!....to feel shame etc

duendy said:
you 've reminded me....ever heard of Wilhelm Reich?

No.

....his theory was that ascism is caused by repressed eroticism,

i don't know what ascism is.

and suppressed orgasm.....this makes sense. that cause people are sort of stiff...not not in its exual sense, and not eroticized natrualy, that that block can OUT as very violent aggression, such as is the case in fascism andcommunism and asecticism etc, where sexuality and senusality is denigrated as being wrong, dirty, less than etc

ah.

usually people who dont like sex i feel have been made to feel this through parents, and culture!....to feel shame etc

yeah, but it can have other reason also.

yo, duendy... children generally think sex is disgusting. so it must be. children are what they are. they are not yet so aware of their bodies.

I like sex. It's enjoyable, but too much weird kinky sex can get a little bit overboard and make you have strange memories of it rather than lasting enjoyable memories. This is especially true, I think, if you have a longlasting relationship with a single partner and want to share those fond memories later in life together.

I think I've had a lot of sex - but careful sex, ya know? I mean I don't trust one-night stands cuz you never know what you might end up with the next morning - even if its just mononucleosis from kissing, or ticks and fleas, let alone herpis or HIV.

So after I while I look into other exciting activities too: skydiving, flying, motocross, drag racing, extreme sports. You get a great adreline rush! And a lot of us when skydiving all agreed it was better than sex, even though most of us still did that too.

Back