The Truth About Islam

Crazymikey. The Quran is not a message to muslims, actually, you will find very few references to muslims. The main people that the Quran came to is believers....believers are not necessarily muslim. Hindus could be believer. Afterall, they believed that this is world is virtual and that the hereafter is the reality. They believe in doing good....Hindus are thus believers. The Quran is a message to humanity. You have as much right to use these verse as a muslim does. The Quran is not a book that came for a single people or race, although the muslims would love to claim authority over it. The Quran is for everyone.

crazymikey said:
“Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits, for Allah does not love transgressors”. 2:190

You must first understand the cause of Allah...Many muslims have taken their own selfish causes and called them the causes of Allah. In that case, you have all the right to condemn these people, but don't blame the Quran for it. Fight is not always a physical one. Humanity are instructed to fight those that fight them first, but once justice prevails, we are asked to stop the fighting and not transgress our limits. This verse should be used equally by Bush or Saddam. It's not exclusively for Saddam.

Try to understand the rest of the Quran from that premises. Look at it as a revelation for higher authority to all humanity. It's not a message to muslims. The Quran is not the muslims book.

Last edited:
crazymikey said:
You said "you cannot justify equality" without a single creator? Well I can justify equality by saying we are all manifestations of the universe. The creator's role is nullified.

Then you believe just like me. Universe is "Uni" or one. We are not the manifestation of many universes. We are all the manifestation of the "ONE", thus we are all equal.

Actually Crazymikey, don't mind my posts,

I think you are an arrogant SOB.....proof me different.

Says it all doesn't it Florrie

“Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits, for Allah does not love transgressors”. 2:190

Flores said:
I'm waiting for you to wear the cone head suit and burn some cross first. I want you all relaxed in your natural environment, It's hard to talk to constipated British people that think that think that the sun rise and set over their puney little irrelevant island
You aren't even worth the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a snake pit and play Twister with the rattlesnakes, you under-medicated utterly clueless quarterwit.

Now keep to the topic - Or Fuck Off

In no Christian or Jewish Bible are there verses that says to kill or dislike any Muslims, in the Koran, it does: "O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends!"

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

[47.35] And be not slack so as to cry for peace and you have the upper hand, and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.

Vienna said:
In no Christian or Jewish Bible are there verses that says to kill or dislike any Muslims, in the Koran, it does: "O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends!"

Retard! Didn't Islam Came After above two mentioned? lol. You are really a joke mate.

Vienna said:
You aren't even worth the appalling squandering of oxygen and water required to keep you from being maggot meat, you dungaree-sporting dufus. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a snake pit and play Twister with the rattlesnakes, you under-medicated utterly clueless quarterwit.

Now keep to the topic - Or Fuck Off

Typical christian fundo behaviour, when can't reply to anything, start fucking off!!! So Vienna.

Skywalker - you and your comments are on ignore . Please keep to the topic if you can.

The Truth About Islam

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. (Koran 69:30-37)

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)

They (the unbelievers) should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Koran 5:33)

"Know that paradise is under the shades of swords." Sahih al-Bukhari Vol 4 p55

vienna vienna vienna, would you also be humble enough to quote the few verses before and after each verse you quotes above? it would also be nice to tel which surah you may be getting each from.

Flores said:
The Quran is not the muslims book.
Then whose book is it?

As far as I am concerned the quran is the book for believers in allah, and believers in allah are muslim. It cannot be a book for the whole world, as most the whole world doesn't believe in god let alone your allah.

Last edited:
THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM

Fight the disbelievers

[9.3] And an announcement from Allah and His Apostle to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Apostle are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve.

[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.30] And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

[25.52] So do not follow the unbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.

Conquer the land of the disbelievers

[33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.

[47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

Kill the disbelievers

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Do not seek peace

[47.35] And be not slack so as to cry for peace and you have the upper hand, and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.

How lovely the quran is - NOT.

Last edited:
Vienna said:
THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM

- NOT.

Intersting vieena, you ditched the verses before and after once again or the chapter in a whole. That is exactly how you destroyed your own bible and now you are after Quran. You took one verse of bible and made a whole religion out of it and destroyed the true religion of Esaw aka Jesus. Did you notice how messed up you have become by taking your bible out of context?

I feel sad for you vienna, you miss understood your own religion. Pitty. :(

Flores said:
Then you believe just like me. Universe is "Uni" or one. We are not the manifestation of many universes. We are all the manifestation of the "ONE", thus we are all equal.

Actually, no. I do not believe just like you at all. You said, your belief of equality is only possible, with a CREATOR. I said, equality is possible, because we are all manifestations of the universe. The difference is, the key word, CREATOR. It makes all the difference between our statements.

Actually Crazymikey, don't mind my posts,

I think you are an arrogant SOB.....proof me different.

Seeing as this is a completely unprovoked attack, it proves you are what you just accused me of. Psyhologicial projection, it is called.

I think at some point I will address the points your brought from the Quran. The Hadith on the other hand is not a document that I use nor believe in. Hadith is are heresays that were carried by people who said that overhead the prophet say something. Our Quran instructs that our prophet is only a messanger and not a teacher, and it also points out to many instance where the prophet just like any human have made mistakes. Me as a muslim don't believe in the Hadith and don't care to discuss it, because I think it's irrelevant to my faith.

That is interesting. As the Hadith contains within it, actions and thoughts of your Prophet, and is synonymous with Islam, it is also consistent, with Islamic history of blood-shed and conversion, and consistent with the preachings of the Quran. So, it seems not believing in it, is your own conveniance.

Crazymikey. The Quran is not a message to muslims, actually, you will find very few references to muslims. The main people that the Quran came to is believers....believers are not necessarily muslim. Hindus could be believer. Afterall, they believed that this is world is virtual and that the hereafter is the reality. They believe in doing good....Hindus are thus believers. The Quran is a message to humanity. You have as much right to use these verse as a muslim does. The Quran is not a book that came for a single people or race, although the muslims would love to claim authority over it. The Quran is for everyone.

That is your opinion, and it a good one, yet it is rubbish, if you are suggesting it is a fact. Quran makes a visible difference between "followers of Islam" and the non believers of Islam. As for Hindu being followers of Islam? If that was so, why were they forced to convert to Islam?

You must first understand the cause of Allah...Many muslims have taken their own selfish causes and called them the causes of Allah. In that case, you have all the right to condemn these people, but don't blame the Quran for it. Fight is not always a physical one. Humanity are instructed to fight those that fight them first, but once justice prevails, we are asked to stop the fighting and not transgress our limits. This verse should be used equally by Bush or Saddam. It's not exclusively for Saddam.

Fight, suggests some form of aggression, and in conjunction with fight, the words slay, and kill have been used. It is quite obvious, what its contextual meaning is, and again consistent with the Hadith, and Islamic history.

It's not a message to muslims. The Quran is not the muslims book.

Is that why, if I convert to Islam, I become muslim? You are making your own meanings of your religion. Clearly you don't like it's original meaning.

crazymikey said:
Fight, suggests some form of aggression, and in conjunction with fight, the words slay, and kill have been used. It is quite obvious, what its contextual meaning is, and again consistent with the Hadith, and Islamic history.

what the hell?

Fight suggests some form of aggression?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Markx said:
I feel sad for you vienna, you miss understood your own religion. Pitty. :(
I feel sad for you too. Those that jump to conclusions are usually wrong, I understand secularism perfectly well thankyou.

Bible? bible?... why would I need a bible you idiot.

Don't get sore because I tell the truth about Islam, it only makes you sound even more stupid.

Eng Grez said:
what the hell?

Fight suggests some form of aggression?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There goes your credibility.

Flores, some of the comments you've made in this thread are disgustingly racist.
And ironically you keep accusing people of being in the ku klux clan:rolleyes:
White people aren't open punching bags. You'd scream bloody murder if we talked about your ancestors like that.

Its not even that i care i just hate the double standard, and when its so flagrant, like there was nothing light hearted about the things you said, this isn't some black comedian pointing out the differences between blacks and whites.
You're blatantly and visciously putting down an entire race.

It just goes to show even the most civil seeming muslims secretly want 'white devils' dead and the western world burned to the ground.

Vienna said:
Don't get sore because I tell the truth about Islam, it only makes you sound even more stupid.

vienna, i'm gonna ask you one last time.

while quoting something from the quran, INCLUDE the quotes before and after that and what surah it comes from!

skywalker and some others may continue trying to explain stuff to you, even though you will just turn around as if no one said it. i, on the other hand, don't have time to argue with people like you, nor will i treat you nicely. even the greatness kindness will not bind the ungrateful.

you wanna post the "TRUTH" about islam, then look at the WHOLE PICTURE and not what you wanna see.

:m:

crazymikey said:
There goes your credibility.

i think somebody elses went first.

Back