Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Man-made

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Silly, silly boy. I suppose by "marbels" you meant "marbles", right? I've lost no marbles at all - I'm not the one suffering from a mental defect, remember?

Typo.

And my mental defect, as you put it, does not restrict me from a living a healthy normal life. Which is better than what i can say about people who have no excuses whatsoever.

And in the future, if you want to use my ''mental defect'' against me, call it by its proper name, of autism.

If you want you can start another thread about this...if you really care to.

Well, that just put you in the same class as another dummy here - you both run off at the mouth and make claims that you cannot back up.

Welcome to the club of LIARS, bub! You and that snotty little English guy living in Scotland should really get together. You are two birds of a feather.

Add these two to the club of liars as well...

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
---President Harry S. Truman, 1950.

"In the firm belief that the American public deserves a better explanation than that thus far given by the Air Force, I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs, and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment of the subject."
---President Gerald Ford

But yea your right, you probably never used profanities. Doesnt stop you from being an asshole though does it?

And you STILL havent answered the original question. Avoiding it much?

Add these two to the club of liars as well...

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
---President Harry S. Truman, 1950.

"In the firm belief that the American public deserves a better explanation than that thus far given by the Air Force, I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs, and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment of the subject."
---President Gerald Ford

But yea your right, you probably never used profanities. Doesnt stop you from being an asshole though does it?

And you STILL havent answered the original question. Avoiding it much?

I'm not in any position to judge what those two men thought. And incidentally, Truman's middle name was simply "S" without the period. It wasn't and abbreviation for anything just the plain letter S.

Yes, I never use profanity OR vulgarities either. I have no need of either to get my points across.

And I've NO idea what "original question" you're talking about. I avoid nothing - unlike YOU!!! Restate it.

And incidentally, Truman's middle name was simply "S" without the period. It wasn't and abbreviation for anything just the plain letter S.

Thanks?:bugeye:

And I've NO idea what "original question" you're talking about. I avoid nothing - unlike YOU!!! Restate it.

Right here...

Explain to me which natural phenomena caused this object to intelligently move out of the way of an incoming object.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0XnDJKdWo&feature=related

Thanks?:bugeye:

Right here...

You have got to be kidding!!!!!! You actually believe that grainy clip shows a "ground-based PULSE WEAPON" firing at a UFO??????????????????

Oh, man - you really WILL believe anything, won't you??????????

<VERY LOUD LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!>

Tell us, please (maybe I can stop laughing at you long enough to read your response), where was this video made, who shot it and exactly who verifies it's authenticity???

Actually, in the 1990's NASA also caught on radar, two mysterious objects that intelligently escaped two misile like objects that where shot from earth. The footage was taken to GMTV, a morning news television show, and it was one the presenters that observed the second unidentified object evade a misile like object, which had previously not been seen.

It seems, that something on Earth knew what it was, to make such a frantic and yet, desperate attempt to get these intelligently flying systems away from Earth atmosphere.

Reiku, GMTV has been infiltrated a number of times by such people as "The Yes Men" I really wouldn't suggest anything they showed to be more than entertainment especially with no one credible to back it up. (Makes you wonder how many of those supposed credible scientists that claim aliens exist aren't in fact "Yes Men")

If you put your finger on where the glowing orb of light was before it moved, you will see the object flying up from earth passes exactly through the point where the UFO used to be. If you cant see this you truly have the blinders on.

Whilst I already completely doubted this video, I decided to give this a go.

Guess what?

The "Ground based pulse weapon" shot no where near the UFO.

My, my. How quick, incomplete, impulsive, and completely unintelligent an assessment by you. But that's not surprising considering how much VALID information and testimony ...

'testimony' ah, what a word. I don't just believe people when they assert things. I'm not of a gullible nature, nor do I want to believe; I want to be shown.

So, it comes down to evidence. I like evidence, I used to be a scientist, and work with other scientists, and people who make and operate satellites, and I met an astronaut while doing this, and various people in the defense industry, and others in related industries involved in remote sensing and Earth imaging, and astronomers, and you know what? Not one of them, with all the satellites pointing both up and down, taking pictures every minute of the day, ever, captured a UFO.

Despite the prevalence of recording equipment in the hands of the public, camcorders, cameras on cellphones, digital cameras, and the Internet to disseminate the evidence, we still don't see good evidence, just shaky over zoomed blobs of light, never actual controlled flight demonstrated, never a landing, never anything in the sight line for reference of size, heading, or location.

So, answer me why is this? Also, like I said earlier, Govts have only recently had RADAR and fast jets, and the abilitity to detect and intercept, and arrive on site of alleged UFO events recently, and therefore the head start on stifling any word escaping. Why weren't UFO's common knowledge before world Govts had this power?

So, my position is, we didn't see them previously, we don't see them now, .... what is it you see?

Tell us, please (maybe I can stop laughing at you long enough to read your response), where was this video made, who shot it and exactly who verifies it's authenticity???

NASA shot it, its an ORIGINAL NASA STS video.

So instead of laughing the question away (and avoiding it once again) please explain what kind of natural phenomena causes that to happen?
You seem to know everything, enlighten me.

NASA shot it, its an ORIGINAL NASA STS video.

Provide proof of that.

So instead of laughing the question away (and avoiding it once again) please explain what kind of natural phenomena causes that to happen?
You seem to know everything, enlighten me.

Why should I? You've shown time and again that you choose to believe sensationalism over science, foolishness over logic.

We can only hope that as you start to grow up that maybe - just maybe - your knowledge base will increase and you'll be able to see through your juvenile fantasy.

Reiku, GMTV has been infiltrated a number of times by such people as "The Yes Men" I really wouldn't suggest anything they showed to be more than entertainment especially with no one credible to back it up. (Makes you wonder how many of those supposed credible scientists that claim aliens exist aren't in fact "Yes Men")

Of course, simply saying as well, i don't think a NASA official would lie about it. Never mind a dedicated scientist.

UFO's have been seen by astronomers, pilots (military, private, airline, etc), police, etc. People of all professions. They have been seen by millions of people as they flew over Japan, New Zealand and other countries. Also a number of American states including Washington DC. Jimmy Carter promised to reveal all when he got into power and when he did, he went silent. People who have seen UFO's have been given the most inane explanations, like it was Venus (not visible in that hemisphere at the time). It was a shooting star (yet bullets bounced off of it), swamp gas (which was chased by jets), etc.

They are believed to have been seen in the bible (Ezekiel), in ancient pictures and on radar (unless you know of a natural object which can do a right angle turn at 9,000 mph).

I have to go along with electrafixtion on non-believers.

Well, that just put you in the same class as another dummy here - you both run off at the mouth and make claims that you cannot back up.

Welcome to the club of LIARS, bub! You and that snotty little English guy living in Scotland should really get together. You are two birds of a feather.

What a nice person.

UFO's have been seen by astronomers, pilots (military, private, airline, etc), police, etc. People of all professions. They have been seen by millions of people as they flew over Japan, New Zealand and other countries. Also a number of American states including Washington DC. Jimmy Carter promised to reveal all when he got into power and when he did, he went silent. People who have seen UFO's have been given the most inane explanations, like it was Venus (not visible in that hemisphere at the time). It was a shooting star (yet bullets bounced off of it), swamp gas (which was chased by jets), etc.

They are believed to have been seen in the bible (Ezekiel), in ancient pictures and on radar (unless you know of a natural object which can do a right angle turn at 9,000 mph).

I have to go along with electrafixtion on non-believers.

Of course you would - as grossly under-educated as you are!

And just where did you come across this "yet bullets bounced off it" garbage???

Care to substantiate that??

Why should I? You've shown time and again that you choose to believe sensationalism over science, foolishness over logic.

Yet when I ask for a scientific answer from you a scientific person you deny me answers and in the same breath tell me how stupid I am.

I know your usual response is "go read a book" but there arent any books on the subject that you would condone are there?

So AGAIN (Im getting sick of asking this) please provide YOUR SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION on what that object is in the video.

We can only hope that as you start to grow up that maybe - just maybe - your knowledge base will increase and you'll be able to see through your juvenile fantasy.

Im trying to increase my knowledge by getting your opinion, but you dont provide answers only criticism. Makes you a hypocrite heh? Telling me I should increase my knowledge base and then not answering my attempts to increase my knowledge.

If you want to increase your knowledge, by having his opinion, you'd be better reading a childrens book. Possibly one under the penguine publication.

At least that way, there is less sarcasm to take.

Yet when I ask for a scientific answer from you a scientific person you deny me answers and in the same breath tell me how stupid I am.

I know your usual response is "go read a book" but there arent any books on the subject that you would condone are there?

So AGAIN (Im getting sick of asking this) please provide YOUR SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION on what that object is in the video.

Im trying to increase my knowledge by getting your opinion, but you dont provide answers only criticism. Makes you a hypocrite heh? Telling me I should increase my knowledge base and then not answering my attempts to increase my knowledge.

I don't believe I've EVER told you to "go read a book." See? It's just that kind of thrashing around that you do that makes it practically impossible to reason with you or teach you anything. You're just like a little kid that keeps asking "why" without even having understood the previous answer.

No - I'm not one of your teachers nor parents. In fact, I (and others here!!) have given you MANY explanations of various things already and you just aren't bright enough to grasp them. And now I've grown exceedingly bored with your juvenile ignorance and am finished with you. You aren't worth the effort anymore.

Goodbye!

Back