Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Man-made

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Please explain how its well deserved? I dont think I deserve this childish behavior.

Since when do intelligent men (such as yourself;)) resort to such childish behavior? Isnt that a bit contradictory? Are you incapable of seeing this in yourself?

Please explain how its well deserved? I dont think I deserve this childish behavior.

Since when do intelligent men (such as yourself;)) resort to such childish behavior? Isnt that a bit contradictory? Are you incapable of seeing this in yourself?

Of course you don't think you do. Did you not understand my duck analogy?

Oh, you could, could you? Fantabulous. Now, i'll stick with the prick analogy, because it's very useful in walks of life. Especially when you come to identify certain individuals as pricks. You know?

I could easily use some vulgar terms about you, Reiku, but I rarely use such language. I'll just stick with the ducks, thank you very little.

Hah, like thats ever stopped you before.

And before I meant to say NO ONE deserves such childish behavior. So can we stop with the name calling and stay on topic, are you capable of that Read-Only? Surely someone as smart as yourself can accomplish this.

So then, please explain this video. Explain to me which natural phenomena caused this object to intelligently move out of the way of an incoming object.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0XnDJKdWo&feature=related

Hah, like thats ever stopped you before.

And before I meant to say NO ONE deserves such childish behavior. So can we stop with the name calling and stay on topic, are you capable of that Read-Only? Surely someone as smart as yourself can accomplish this.

So then, please explain this video. Explain to me which natural phenomena caused this object to intelligently move out of the way of an incoming object.

Your first sentence proves clearly that you haven't been paying attention and probably have never read any of my posts outside of this thread. Why? Because I simply do NOT use such language - just as I didn't in that response which was clearly calling for it.

So before we go any farther - even before I bother with your video - I challenge you to show proof of your claim "like that's ever stopped you before." Search the ENTIRE forum for all of my posts - put a LOT of effort into it! - and then, when you find absolutely nothing (as you will !!) - then come back like a man and make a full apology for your outrageous outburst!!

I'm waiting..............

Read-Only is coming from the stance that scientists with a serious interest in UFOs are alarmists. That's completely delusional guys with respect to our actual interest based stance concerning the phenomenon itself. Please don't waste your precious emotional and mental resources on people like he & ol' Oily that stand within the quagmire of indefinite conclusions. No matter what they contend, they have truly given up. They only feign wisdom and experience because subconsciously it keeps them from feeling as though they themselves are the largest threat to their own scientific curiosity's survival. To make such as self admission would mean their own psychological suicide and as such their ego (the id) will never stand for it. They believe that their magnificent accumulation of life experiences has granted them some sort of irrevocable license of scientific correctness based on a false sense of "justified entitlement". That's their right and we need not dispute such a common personal nostalgia based scientific endearment. This being despite any kickin' n screamin' we might encounter via hurled indignities directed toward them or us. The world will always consist of the many and the few. The many conform and fall away by the wayside while the few press on despite the clique's adversity and ridicule. The "few" are the only members of the scientific community that EVER make a real difference. Just as history continually points to the few, it continually disregards the many. Carry on.

I see space debris, and ballistic motion of objects, not 'intelligent' motion.

It's exactly the same sort of stuff I've seen from an astronauts personal camcorder footage, plus I've seen ejecta from manouvering thrusters that creats and moves such debris.

You got nothing, in other words.

Read-Only is coming from the stance that scientists with a serious interest in UFOs are alarmists. That's completely delusional guys with respect to our actual interest based stance concerning the phenomenon itself. Please don't waste your precious emotional and mental resources on people like he & ol' Oily that stand within the quagmire of indefinite conclusions. No matter what they contend, they have truly given up. They only feign wisdom and experience because subconsciously it keeps them from feeling as though they themselves are the largest threat to their own scientific curiosity's survival. To make such as self admission would mean their own psychological suicide and as such their ego (the id) will never stand for it. They believe that their magnificent accumulation of life experiences has granted them some sort of irrevocable license of scientific correctness based on a false sense of "justified entitlement". That's their right and we need not dispute such a common personal nostalgia based scientific endearment. This being despite any kickin' n screamin' we might encounter via hurled indignities directed toward them or us. The world will always consist of the many and the few. The many conform and fall away by the wayside while the few press on despite the clique's adversity and ridicule. The "few" are the only members of the scientific community that EVER make a real difference. Just as history continually points to the few, it continually disregards the many. Carry on.

Actually, that's pretty amusing!:D

Sure - go right ahead chasing your tails around in circles. You'll never get anywhere and we'll be here laughing at you all the way. Like I said, cheap entertainment.;)

And to be completely honest, the main reason I bother with this thread is that I really enjoy watching you "true believers" squirm and try SO hard to justify your fantasies.:D

It's exactly the same sort of stuff I've seen from an astronauts personal camcorder footage, plus I've seen ejecta from manouvering thrusters that creats and moves such debris.

Yep, that's why several of the most noteworthy & respected astronauts themselves contend that what they have observed via their missions unequivocally are intelligently controlled craft.

If you are referring to the NASA footage taken outside the space shuttle in which UFO activity was in fact documented, the same footage in which the proposed theory of ice particle and debris were carefully analyzed, only a moron would contend that "debris" could accelerate at incalculable speeds away from a 45 degree turn. What's that, applied cue ball english in space? LOL!
Gimme a break.

Last edited:
Actually, that's pretty amusing!:D

Sure - go right ahead chasing your tails around in circles. You'll never get anywhere and we'll be here laughing at you all the way. Like I said, cheap entertainment.;)

And to be completely honest, the main reason I bother with this thread is that I really enjoy watching you "true believers" squirm and try SO hard to justify your fantasies.:D

I am about as much a "true believer" as you are the Pope's favorite niece. The truth is the fact that only the extremely narrow (or stiffened as it may be) minded, could at this point in time with all the abundant support evidence available to us, dismiss UFOs so readily. That my friend TRULY requires more faith than any religious wacko I have ever encountered possessed.

You have ZERO argument "here" other than your limited "life time of experience". Admit it. Save yourself the aggravation of coming to the slow and painful conclusion that you no longer possess what it requires to be a true skeptic.

I am about as much a "true believer" as you are the Pope's favorite niece. The truth is the fact that only the extremely narrow (or stiffened as it may be) minded, could at this point in time with all the abundant support evidence available to us, dismiss UFOs so readily. That my friend TRULY requires more faith than any religious wacko I have ever encountered possessed.

You have ZERO argument "here" other than your limited "life time of experience". Admit it. Save yourself the aggravation of coming to the slow and painful conclusion that you no longer possess what it requires to be a true skeptic.

Ha-ha-ha! I'm as true a skeptic as anyone could possibly be!:D

And your "abundant support evidence?" Besides being poorly worded, you've got absolutely NO evidence beyond some poor-quality videos and highly questionable eye-witness testimony. And none of that stands up to even the most lax scientific scrutiny. That doesn't even come close to being valid evidence, much less abundant!

I know that you won't accept it - and I actually do feel sorry for you between bouts of laughter - but you, and all like you, are a bunch of delusionists and are accomplishing nothing with all this wasted effort.

Yep, that's why several of the most noteworthy & respected astronauts themselves contend that what they have observed via their missions unequivocally are intelligently controlled craft.

If you are referring to the NASA footage taken outside the space shuttle in which UFO activity was in fact documented, the same footage in which the proposed theory of ice particle and debris were carefully analyzed, only a moron would contend that "debris" could accelerate at incalculable speeds away from a 45 degree turn. What's that, applied cue ball english in space? LOL!
Gimme a break.

Show me the evidence, because I've met an astronaut, and he didn't share your views.

So before we go any farther - even before I bother with your video - I challenge you to show proof of your claim "like that's ever stopped you before." Search the ENTIRE forum for all of my posts - put a LOT of effort into it! - and then, when you find absolutely nothing (as you will !!) - then come back like a man and make a full apology for your outrageous outburst!!

I'm waiting..............

If you want you can start another thread about this...if you really care to.

Stop trying to divert the thread from its topic, UFOs. Why would I waste my time looking up your posts, I dont care nearly as much as you do apparently.

And look you avoided the question again...

And Phlogistician, that video CLEARLY shows reaction. If you put your finger on where the glowing orb of light was before it moved, you will see the object flying up from earth passes exactly through the point where the UFO used to be. If you cant see this you truly have the blinders on.

Also as a completely seperate note, if there were that much space debris in space, ALL astronauts would be dead. Also since when does Space debris change direction on its own?:shrug:

Ha-ha-ha! I'm as true a skeptic as anyone could possibly be!:D

And your "abundant support evidence?" Besides being poorly worded, you've got absolutely NO evidence beyond some poor-quality videos and highly questionable eye-witness testimony. And none of that stands up to even the most lax scientific scrutiny. That doesn't even come close to being valid evidence, much less abundant!

I know that you won't accept it - and I actually do feel sorry for you between bouts of laughter - but you, and all like you, are a bunch of delusionists and are accomplishing nothing with all this wasted effort.

Forgive me friend, but I feel the need to ask. Do you have a drinking problem? The truth is there is EXCELLENT quality footage. I kind of think you may be a bit out of the loop, so to speak. There is also a mountain of super credible eye witnesses. I'm not sure what you're thinking, or even if you are thinking, but you might want to check the facts before overtly discrediting your own awareness like you just did.

Technically "Objects" in Space don't "Fly". (The physics of "Flight" uses Areodynamics which is somewhat different to space travel which uses Astrodynamics).

This basically means anyone claiming that a UFO was spotted *in* space is talking out of their posterior.

Back