Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Man-made

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Of course that and 4.00 will get you a good cup of coffee at Starbucks. Thing is, scientists as a majority don't seem to be able to come to grips with methods of travel other than those that already commonly exist. Most people that look at this thing seriously contend that they don't traverse distance in a way we are familiar with.

Atleast i haven't lost my marbels like read, in contrast to loosing any debate, because such debates fail round here to be debatable at all.

Silly, silly boy. I suppose by "marbels" you meant "marbles", right? I've lost no marbles at all - I'm not the one suffering from a mental defect, remember?

From that site;

” Apollo Astronaut Alan Bean told the media, “It’s not true. No one, certainly not me and Pete Conrad, who I was with the whole time, saw anything that suggested ancient civilizations.” NASA spokesman Brian Welch added, “Everything we found, we made public.”

Then it descends into hearsay. You got a link to a non-conspiracist website?

And Phlogistician, that video CLEARLY shows reaction.

No it doesn't, it is impossible to judge the size and placing of the objects, you just don't know how big, or how far away they are, or how close to each other. You are implying a relationship between them, because that's what you want to see.

If you put your finger on where the glowing orb of light was before it moved, you will see the object flying up from earth passes exactly through the point where the UFO used to be. If you cant see this you truly have the blinders on.

UFO? I saw a dot a light, probably a speck of dust or small ice particle. I then saw that speck move, probably due to pressure from a manouvering thruster firing.

Also as a completely seperate note, if there were that much space debris in space, ALL astronauts would be dead.

Hardly, if it's just specks of dust moving at low speeds, close to the camera.

Also since when does Space debris change direction on its own?:shrug:

It doesn't, the manouvering thrusters disturb it.

Anyway, I have met an astronaut, and seen exactly this phenomena on footage he took, with sound, indicating the thrusters were firing at the time. You _want_ to believe it's something else. Boohoo for you, I know what you believe in is false. That's gotta hurt, but then the truth can. Deal with it.

I think it also depends on who you are asking. If you ask someone in the know in the government or other agencies they will tell you that there are no UFO's and would be able to pass a lie detector test. Thats because to them they know what is flying around up there or beneath our seas, so, no UFOs exist for them. For us and others, thats what they are. I think our government has been shielding the general population from that fact. We got that from the nazi government, a "state within a state". It exists just as advanced science and technology has been taken for it's use and repressed for the general population.

I think it also depends on who you are asking. If you ask someone in the know in the government or other agencies they will tell you that there are no UFO's and would be able to pass a lie detector test. Thats because to them they know what is flying around up there or beneath our seas, so, no UFOs exist for them. For us and others, thats what they are. I think our government has been shielding the general population from that fact. We got that from the nazi government, a "state within a state". It exists just as advanced science and technology has been taken for it's use and repressed for the general population.

Oh, well, yet another conspiracy nut crawls out from under a rock.

Yeah, it's the government again.:rolleyes:

Tell, us - don't you ever get tired of blaming the government for everything? Including the times your dinner burned because it was left in the oven too long?

That would be somewhat difficult owing to the fact that the Nazis didn't have this technology either.:rolleyes:

Sure they did, and in 1945 they left Earth in their flying saucers and set up a secret base hidden on the dark side of the Moon. :)

This govt conspiracy stuff amuses me though. Governments have only recently had RADAR and fast jets at their disposal, and so the ability to detect, intercept, and conceal alien crashes and incursions etc, by being on the scene quickly.

Of course, now the public have very fast ways, via the Internet, of disseminating information, so if a witness got a picture, or video, there's now way a Govt could stop it spreading.

So, why was there no evidence being distrubuted before govts had the ability to intercept UFOs, and why do we not see such information disseminated now? The window for concealment is over.

From that site;

” Apollo Astronaut Alan Bean told the media, “It’s not true. No one, certainly not me and Pete Conrad, who I was with the whole time, saw anything that suggested ancient civilizations.” NASA spokesman Brian Welch added, “Everything we found, we made public.”

Then it descends into hearsay. You got a link to a non-conspiracist website?

My, my. How quick, incomplete, impulsive, and completely unintelligent an assessment by you. But that's not surprising considering how much VALID information and testimony that you and those of your "scientific" close minded ilk perpetuate. How predictable of you to pick and choose within the first few hundred words, out of the HUNDREDS of credible scientific and valid testimonies that follow, to support your RIDICULOUS conspiratorial bullshit anti this or that angle. You thoroughly bore me and if we were in a "real" face to face debate, you would have been laughed out of the room for such a childish manipulation. Are you and those bozos like "Read-Only (this book, cause it has lotza pictures) and MR. Oily what honestly constitutes the con of this debate within these forum "walls"? If so, the debate is over before it began because you have nothing of substance to counter with. All you do is try and perceptively shape the validity of a TREMENDOUS body of credible evidence like old ladies in line at a super market ogling the latest issue of The National Enquirer. If you can't get real, you'll never get a clue what this is about. It's almost as if fear itself is rowing your boats...nah! Couldn't be.

, , , chuckles, STDD
Same Tactics Different Day

Where has skinny gone?

, , and a tip of the hat to flogger and striker unknown, , hows my IAC buddies doin?

My, my. How quick, incomplete, impulsive, and completely unintelligent an assessment by you. But that's not surprising considering how much VALID information and testimony that you and those of your "scientific" close minded ilk perpetuate. How predictable of you to pick and choose within the first few hundred words, out of the HUNDREDS of credible scientific and valid testimonies that follow, to support your RIDICULOUS conspiratorial bullshit anti this or that angle. You thoroughly bore me and if we were in a "real" face to face debate, you would have been laughed out of the room for such a childish manipulation. Are you and those bozos like "Read-Only (this book, cause it has lotza pictures) and MR. Oily what honestly constitutes the con of this debate within these forum "walls"? If so, the debate is over before it began because you have nothing of substance to counter with. All you do is try and perceptively shape the validity of a TREMENDOUS body of credible evidence like old ladies in line at a super market ogling the latest issue of The National Enquirer. If you can't get real, you'll never get a clue what this is about. It's almost as if fear itself is rowing your boats...nah! Couldn't be.

Quite the reverse, dummy! You do NOT have a "tremendous body of evidence" - again, just a bunch of low-quality, shaky videos and questionable eye-witness testimonies. NONE of that is ever considered solid scientific evidence.

And it's YOU who are like the little old ladies you mention - ready and eager to believe ANYTHING you hear or see that excites your imagination.:rolleyes:

What a grand bunch of under-educated, great non-thinkers you are!

Here's two straight-up questions directed at YOU personally: are you over the age of 25 and exactly what is your level of education? I expect the answer to the first one - if you are honest - is no. And the second is: high school only. Why? Because you clearly do not exhibit the ability to discern fact from fiction that only comes from having enough education and experience in life to do so. More so than ANY other factors, youth equals gullibility.

Quite the reverse, dummy! You do NOT have a "tremendous body of evidence" - again, just a bunch of low-quality, shaky videos and questionable eye-witness testimonies. NONE of that is ever considered solid scientific evidence.

And it's YOU who are like the little old ladies you mention - ready and eager to believe ANYTHING you hear or see that excites your imagination.:rolleyes:

What a grand bunch of under-educated, great non-thinkers you are!

Here's two straight-up questions directed at YOU personally: are you over the age of 25 and exactly what is your level of education? I expect the answer to the first one - if you are honest - is no. And the second is: high school only. Why? Because you clearly do not exhibit the ability to discern fact from fiction that only comes from having enough education and experience in life to do so. More so than ANY other factors, youth equals gullibility.

Your insults are pathetic. I think you could do better but I will answer your quandary with a question.

Does, or does not, the VERIFIED record CLEARLY indicate that Gordon Cooper, Life Scout, retired astronaut and aviation EXPERT, claim publicly that UFOs are a very REAL phenomenon and that it was his personal contention that UFOs are controlled intelligently by extraterrestrials?

I'm waiting for your answer smart ass.

WTF are you thinking? Do you want at least 10 more just as credible eye witnesses to UFO activity your ass holiness? If so, just speak up cause as per usual there is presently the makings of a great omelet all over your face.

ROTFLMAO!!! What a maroon!

Does, or does not, the VERIFIED record CLEARLY indicate that Gordon Cooper, Life Scout, retired astronaut and aviation EXPERT, claim publicly that UFOs are a very REAL phenomenon and that it was his personal contention that UFOs are controlled intelligently by extraterrestrials?
He can claim whatever he likes: without evidence he's just talking.

He can claim whatever he likes: without evidence he's just talking.

Well my friend, using your own definition, then you're just talking as well correct? Thing is, he's qualified to talk, You're not. Guess we all know where the credible argument lies and where the BS takes over. Loser!!!

Well my friend, using your own definition, then you're just talking as well correct? Thing is, he's qualified to talk, You're not. Guess we all know where the credible argument lies and where the BS takes over. Looser!!!
Two slight errors and one assumption there:
He's making a claim that something exists - I'm merely stating there's no evidence.
He's qualified? Really?
Eye-witness testimony is not reliable.
As already exampled in this and similar threads.
So you don't actually read the posts, you just respond to them with badly-written insults?

Thing is, he's qualified to talk, You're not.
In point of fact his qualifications on that score are probably less than mine.

Last edited:
Your insults are pathetic. I think you could do better but I will answer your quandary with a question.

I'm waiting for your answer smart ass.

WTF are you thinking? Do you want at least 10 more just as credible eye witnesses to UFO activity your ass holiness? If so, just speak up cause as per usual there is presently the makings of a great omelet all over your face.

ROTFLMAO!!! What a maroon!

So I see you choose to dodge two very simple questions. That's pretty good confirmation that my suspicions about you were right on target. You're nothing but an under-educated kid who we shouldn't expect anything intelligent from.

Do yourself, and us, a BIG favor - get back into school (if you aren't still just in high school already).:D

Back