The Real Name of the Muslim Messiah

Originally posted by AAF
Muslims and many non-Muslims wrongly believe
that the founder of Islam is always
called by the name " Mohammed".
They can't get any further from the truth.

The Muslim Messiah got this name only later
in his life and by his own followers.

"Mohammed" which is an Arabic word that means, literally, "Thanks-worthy",
"Most-thanked", or "Most-praised" is not a proper noun at all.
It had never been used as a name of person
before the Islamic era.

The word "Mohammed" appeared for the first time in
the Islamic Oath of Allegiance or "Shihadah" in the phrase:
"Thanks-worthy is the Messenger of Allah".
Eventually, it replaced the true name of the
"Messenger of Allah".

What was his real name?

----------
M*W: Forgive me, I don't speak Arabic. I am not a Muslim. I do believe in Allah, however. Allah is my God. I am not xian. Xianism is a lie. I believe in the One Spirit of God. This eliminates all xians. They are an abomination to God. They will all die. My allegiance resides with Allah, who is God. I am One with Allah. Why will defy me?

A massive historical research, in the 18th and the 19th
and the early 20th century, reached a surprising conclusion: Almost everything in the traditional story of "Mohammed" is a mythology, including this pretentious name.

The "Messenger of Allah" real name is "Abu Ba'aja",
literally "the Father of the Bulge", or "the Pot-belly".
In ancient times, it was considered nice, in Arabia, to be called "paunchy" as a sign of wealth and good health.

So the first name of "Mohammed" is "Abu Ba'aja".
And the true name of his father is "Abdu Illat", literally,
"the Slave of the Arabian goddess, Illat".

To M.W. & P.S.:
You need to run the Arabic Script first, before you can read
the full name of your Prophet in Arabic:

Here it is: [ÃÈæ ÈÚÌÉ Èä ÚÈÏ ÇááÇÊ ÇáåÇÔãí ÇáÞÑÔí]

:cool:

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Hey Guys:

Are you taking this AAF seriously !!!

Dont give much attention to this filthy copte, let him bark without bones.
to quote the dog:
Hey Guys:

Are you taking this Proud_DELIRIUM seriously !!!

he's an obvious racist, an obvious idiot

Proud Syrian

You are right, but it is the typical Arabic hot-temper again.

Are you saying that Arabs have problems with their temper above
and beyond other cultures? Thats not good, especially because
I always see you describing how your religion is supposed to
reduce such behaviors.

Re: Re: The Real Name of the Muslim Messiah

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman

"M*W: Forgive me, I don't speak Arabic. I am not a Muslim. I do believe in Allah..........................".
:D
If you believe in Allah, then you should learn Arabic.
Because according to the "Prophet of Allah", Arabic is the mother tongue of Allah!
:eek:

Originally posted by Pakman
You are right. Blue prints cannot be found neither in a library nor the Internet. The same goes to bin Laden's hideout.
..........................................Nope, I couldn't find anything. Could you.......................................... ?

:cool:

Absolutely not!
Real things always can be found in the "Great Book of Nature", as Galileo used to say.

:)

Hmm, not yet. ;)

No Abdul rihman Munif

Also, might I ask you what does the American Association for the Advancement of Science have to do with Abu Ba'aja?

Keep searching!
Late Prof. Munif is a very famous educator, researcher, and translator in the Arab world.

As for your last remark, don't you think pinning down the true name of the founder of Islam is a giant step forward for science?

;)

Islam has it backwards

Boolean exclusive OR: either Christianity is true or islam is true, not both
http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/RTL.asp?Name=Xor

Islam has it backwards, what is a martyr, an angel, an apostle, how do you submit to God, how do you practice fasting or prayer?

Examples on martyrdom from Christianity: Stephen from Acts of the Apostles 7:59-60:
While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”
Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this against them.”
When he said this, he fell asleep.
Examples on martyrdom from islam: It’s a bomb! read the papers, use your browser, it’s
backwards

Examples on fasting from Jesus from Matthew 6: 16-18:
“When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their
faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they have received their
reward in full. But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that
it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is
unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Examples on fasting from islam: during Ramadan, muslims fast during the day, then feast
at night, read the papers, use your browser, if you don’t believe me it’s backwards

Examples on prayer from Jesus from Matthew 6: 5-8:
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing
in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth,
they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room,
close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who
sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep
babbling like pagans, for they think they will be head because of their many
words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you
ask him.
Examples on prayer from islam: as one of the 5 pillars of islam, prayer is out in the open
5 times a day so that everyone must do it, it’s backwards

Examples on being sent by God from Jesus Matthew 7: 15-16:
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly
they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick
grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
Examples on being sent by doG from islam: it’s backwards

Examples on lying angels from Galatians 1: 6-9:
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the
grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel – which is really no gospel
at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to
pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should
preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a
gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!
Examples of lying angels from islam: who is this Jibril, what is the quran, if not a false
gospel? it’s backwards

Examples from the Bible on prophethood from Deuteronomy 18:21-22:
You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been
spoken by the LORD?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD
does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken.
That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.
Examples from islam on prophethood: want to marry your daughter-in-law, why as a
false prophet, you can make the quran say anything you want, just ask Ayesha
complain about Mohammad’s quran. it’s backwards
http://derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/women2.html

Examples on apostles from Jesus from Matthew 4: 18-19:
As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon
called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for
they were fishermen. “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers
of men.”
Examples on apostles from islam: Mohammad called by Jibril, a lying angel (known to average
people as a demon ), then confirmed by his wife (how did she know what’s true?),
it’s backwards

Examples of who Jesus is from Peter before the Sanhedrin in Acts of the Apostles
4:10-12:
Then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this
man stands before you healed. He is
“ ‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the capstone’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to
men by which we are saved.”
Examples of who Jesus is from islam: a muslim prophet, didn’t die on the cross for the
forgiveness of sins. Why different from Christianity? because it’s backwards

Examples from Jesus on believers from Matthew 7: 13-14:
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that
leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow
the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Examples from islam on believers: go to war against nonbelievers, force conversions by
the point of a sword, it’s backwards

Examples from Paul on temptation from 2 Corinthians 12: 7-9:
To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great
revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from satan, to
torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he
said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in
weakness.”
Examples from Mohammad on temptation: wants to marry a 6 year old kid? why as a
false prophet, you can make the quran say anything you want, do anything you
want. Why? Because it’s backwards

Examples of the crucifixion from Matthew 27: 35-40:
When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots. And
sitting down, they kept watch over him there. Above his head they placed the
written charge against him: THIS IS JESUS, KING OF THE JEWS. Two robbers
were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left. Those who passed
by hurled insults at him, shaking their heads and saying, “You who would
destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the
cross, if you are the Son of God!”
Examples of the crucifixion from islam: never happened, doG put someone else on the
cross, that looked like Jesus, read the quran it’s backwards

Examples from Paul on joy from Philippians 4: 4-5:
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
Examples from islam on joy: you’ve already heard about the reaction to 9/11 at the
refugee camps, it’s backwards
http://www.ourenemies.org/9-11.htm

Examples of what Heaven is like from Jesus in Matthew 22: 29-30:
Jesus replied, “ You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.”
Examples of what heaven is like from islam: you’ve already heard about the 70 virgins,
right? Hmmm, virgins, now what do you suppose they are needed for? it’s backwards

Examples of the beast in Revelation 13: 18:
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the
beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.
Examples of the beast in islam: the dragon is Jibril, the beast is Mohammad

Examples of the abomination that causes desolation from Matthew 24: 15:
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’
spoken of through the prophet Daniel – let the reader understand
Examples of the abomination that causes desolation from islam: muslims take Jerusalem
in 638, build the Al-Aqsa Mosque over the Jewish Temple mount. it’s backwards

Examples on God’s name from the Bible Exodus 3: 14:
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM, This is what you are to say to the
Israelites, ‘I AM has sent me to you’ “
Examples on doG’s name from islam: Did God forget his name? who is this allah? Why
did doG change his name? Because it’s backwards

How many muslims will make it to heaven? None, only Christian muslims, those that have submitted to Christ.

What would Mohammad do? Why fight, rape, war, murder, read the quran & the Hadiths, if you don’t believe me, .

A typical muslim is backwards, they are milsum. So that’s what muslims practice, backwards Christianity!

What is heaven like? Who is God? If you’re not a Christian, you’ll never know the truth.

Originally posted by AAF
Keep searching!
Late Prof. Munif is a very famous educator, researcher, and translator in the Arab world.

As for your last remark, don't you think pinning down the true name of the founder of Islam is a giant step forward for science?

;)

AAAS Website
No Abdul Rihman Munif

Arabic Google
No Abdul Rihman Munif

I have made my case. As you have noticied, we have gone nowhere. But please do notify me when you find a link to all that. Thank you and have a Happy Veterans Day.

Randolfo,
You too sir, have a Happy Veterans Day.

Randolfo,
You too sir, have a Happy Veterans Day.
Thanks, you too. I'll be waving at the Vets marching by tomorrow, bought a cool B-17 & US flag t-shirt at the local 'Wings' restaurant, that I'll be wearing. I like WWII planes the best, the P-38 the most beautiful by far

Originally posted by AAF
Muslims and many non-Muslims wrongly believe
that the founder of Islam is always
called by the name " Mohammed".
They can't get any further from the truth.

What was his real name?
you need better sources, if the name Mohammad never appeared prior to "The' Mohammad of the quran, that should be easy to prove, all the historical references should be able to verify it, unless it only became popular after islam appeared?

Originally posted by AAF

Exactly!
Thank you Randolfo.

I can't seem to find the book anywhere to purchase from. I checked Barnes and Nobles and even on Ebay. You can find pretty much any book on Barnes and Nobles and just about anything on Ebay. I also checked my library, but they don't have it neither.

So I'm out of luck. Since you say a massive research was done on this, I'm sure you can find me another source. Good luck. ;)

Re: Islam has it backwards

Originally posted by Randolfo

Examples on God’s name from the Bible Exodus 3: 14:
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM, This is what you are to say to the
Israelites, ‘I AM has sent me to you’ “
Examples on doG’s name from islam: Did God forget his name? who is this allah? Why
did doG change his name? Because it’s backwards

How many muslims will make it to heaven? None, only Christian muslims, those that have submitted to Christ.

What would Mohammad do? Why fight, rape, war, murder, read the quran & the Hadiths, if you don’t believe me, .

A typical muslim is backwards, they are milsum. So that’s what muslims practice, backwards Christianity!

What is heaven like? Who is God? If you’re not a Christian, you’ll never know the truth.

There you go again. Do you need some more slapping? Do I need to repeat my self again? Why is that you Baptists or should I say Chrisitan terrorists hate all other religions?

Afraid of something?

So who wil go to HEAVEN according to Christian Terrorists i.e Souther Baptists?? Please tell. Please tell all the forum readers about it. :rolleyes:

Let me help you, According to christian Talibans only Southern Baptists will go to heaven or evangilical terrorists. Am I wrong???

Isn't it true that you can rape some one or kill some one but you won't go to hell since you believe that Christ Died for your Sin??

To prove that how stupid you are, one should read the BIBLE in Arabic, GOD is mentioned as ALLAH, nothing more or less. ha. Don't hate Allah so much, he is your God as well if you read BIBLE in arabic. But it never occured to you or did it? :D

Backward christianity.............yup. You got it all wrong.

Randolfo I really hope that you do some of your own research instead of copying and pasting. It was people like you, who made me leave christianity to atheism and from atheism to Islam. It is a perfect time for you to convert to Atheism, since christianity has failed you. :cool:

Originally posted by AAF
[
:( [/B]

AAF, what is the point of your post?? I don't understand. If it was meant as a mockery, then you could do better job then this, if it is meant as a informative post then you have failed yourself.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to say that Muhammed's name wasn't muhammed. Correct? What difference does it make? Muhammed was called Ahmed as well and was called Sadiq- ul Ameen too. What is the difference??

Secondly, your source. First your source so far doesn't exists , I am not saying that you are lying but even if it does, it holds no ground. Why believe a one unknown individual over million authentic sources? What would you believe world history written by Jessie Jackson or a world history written by 5000 shcolars from all over the world? Do you see my point?

One man against the world. Was he there? did he hear himself people called that name? Please give me a reason to believe and I will. However it doesn't make any difference to me but it would be nice to see what you have to back it all up.:cool:

I can't seem to find the book anywhere to purchase from. I checked Barnes and Nobles and even on Ebay....................
Good luck. ;)
I read that Egyptian book in early 1981.
So it is reasonable to assume some copies of it are still in the libraries of Cairo University. Also the Congress' Library in USA, may have some references to it.

Originally posted by Markx
AAF, what is the point of your post?? I don't understand. If it was meant as a mockery, then you could do better job then this, if it is meant as a informative post then you have failed yourself.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to say that Muhammed's name wasn't muhammed. Correct? What difference does it make? Muhammed was called Ahmed as well and was called Sadiq- ul Ameen too. What is the difference??

Secondly, your source. First your source so far doesn't exists , I am not saying that you are lying but even if it does, it holds no ground. Why believe a one unknown individual over million authentic sources? What would you believe world history written by Jessie Jackson or a world history written by 5000 shcolars from all over the world? Do you see my point?

One man against the world. Was he there? did he hear himself people called that name? Please give me a reason to believe and I will. However it doesn't make any difference to me but it would be nice to see what you have to back it all up.:cool:

["In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei ].

A quote from : {http://www.wbabin.net }

Originally posted by AAF

["In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei ].

A quote from : {http://www.wbabin.net }

Based on your quote the argument just died. :D

In questions of science

We are not dealing with science are we? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Markx
Based on your quote the argument just died. :D

In questions of science

We are not dealing with science are we? :rolleyes:
=======================
I don't believe you're bold enough to kick serious historical research out of science!
Do you?

Originally posted by AAF
=======================
I don't believe you're bold enough to kick serious historical research out of science!
Do you?

First, answer my previous two questions.

Second, you are right. I am not bold enough to kick historical research out of science, where I don't see an argument. You are trying to hide your embarrasment that you have failed to answer all the members here about your sources and second you failed to tell me the relevance of this fabricated argument. :rolleyes:

I am expecting another irrelevant reply from you. So please hurry. ha

Back