The Real Name of the Muslim Messiah

Because SkinWalker is a horrible mod, of course, I got 3 infractions! *gets edited*

Anyway, a non-Muslim can defintely be knowledgeable and speak and I would respect their opinions. BUT, they cannot simply play a game of "my religion is better" or "christianity is perfect", because christianity is far more violent than islam.

(Q), what's the question?

You answered it. Perhaps the more knowledgeable is right when he says another religion is better or is perfect or is less violent. If you feel your religion is not what he claims, find evidence to the contrary and present it.

Well, since the topic is religion, the simple evidence I need is the Koran.

A manual on how to do something is not evidence to the actions committed. You must demonstrate the actions of Muslims to demonstrate your argument.

A manual on how to do something is not evidence to the actions committed. You must demonstrate the actions of Muslims to demonstrate your argument.

Isn't the question whether or not Muhummad's name was Muhummad?

AAF, you are not Muslim, therefore anything you say about Islam has not much credit with me.
:)

Hello Norsefire;

No credit for outsiders; believers of every religion, always, say that to each other.

As someone who believes strongly in the correctness of 'Abu Ba'ajah', therefore, I should give no credit for your above statement! An eye for an eye; and a tooth for a tooth; and the one, who starts it, is the aggressor; right?

Now, let's look closely at your statement!

Concerning a specific belief system (e.g. Islam), whom we should trust more, the insiders or the outsiders? All things being equal, the outsiders are closer to the truth and more objective and trustworthy than the insiders are, for the following reasons:

{1} More often than not, the insiders are blinded by their faith in the belief system in question.

{2} More often than not, the insiders are accustomed to discussing only trivial and non-crucial matters of their belief system.

{3} More often than not, the insiders are unable to see the true foundations of their belief system.

{4} More often than not, the insiders have partial or complete amnesia with regard to the historical situation prior to the installment of their belief system.

{5} More often than not, the insiders have distorted and unrealistic views about the history of their belief system.

{6} More often than not, the insiders have very mythological and false images of the founders of their belief system.

{7} And finally, more often than not, the insiders hide the unpleasant aspects of their belief system from themselves, from their children, and from outsiders.

Therefore, it's in your best interest to give all the credit to my research on the real name of the Muslim Messiah and to pay no heed at all to the confused and misleading mythological stories of your imams about his true name.

Dear Muslims;

You have to understand that there is absolutely no 'Allah':
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=22326

:cool:

... Hell AAT
i hope you are well
I think you are forgetting something Muslims dont think the Prophet Muhammed is the Messiah either??
Over to you Norsefire
~~~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak

;)

Actually, Muslims believe that their 'Mohammed' (i.e. Abu Ba'aja) is more than a messiah.

Just take a look:

· Muslims believe their Mohammed (i.e. Abu Ba'aja) saved the world from Paganism.

· Muslims believe their Mohammed saved the world from the false 'Bible' of the Jews and the Christians.

· Muslims believe their Mohammed is the final and the last prophet.

· Muslims believe their Mohammed is the greatest prophet ever.

· Muslims believe every prophet after their Mohammed is a false prophet.

· Muslims believe the Christian Messiah (i.e. Jesus) ranks far below their Mohammed.

· Muslims believe Buddha is nobody compared to their Mohammed.

· Muslims don't care very much about attacks on their 'Allah'.

· But Muslims explode in childish anger at the slightest criticism of their Mohammed.

· Muslims believe the Sikh prophet is a false prophet.

· Muslims believe the Bahai prophet is a false prophet

· Muslims believe the Mormon prophet is a false prophet.

· Muslims revere their Mohammed very, very, very much.

· Muslims believe that every book in the world is pure rubbish compared to the book of their Mohammed (i.e. the Koran).

· And Muslims believe all historical thinkers (from Aristotle to Einstein) are mere 'dummies' compared to their great Mohammed (i.e. Abu Ba'aja).

http://www.islandnet.com/~luree/contest.html

:D

Back