the Quran On The SCIENCE of the UNIVERSE!!!!

Hello Invert_nexus

Here we are presenting to you undeniable proof that the Quran was written by God, that there is no way that the Quran could have been written by man 1400 years ago or even today. Read my previous message. The world's leading scientists are now saying exactly what the Quran says. Compare the quotes I provided. Are you going to simply turn your head and look away? I suggest you study Islam with an open mind and then you will be convinced of Almighty God Allah and the hereafter.

Well, I've seen all your proofs denied in the past and in a very scientific and convincing manner. However, this is a matter that should be discussed in the religious forum and not the science forum.

As to the world's leading scientists saying exactly what the Q'ran says. HA! I've seen muslims going through backflips and contortions to try to make it seem as if this is so, but the claims have been shot down over and over and over again. I don't think that there was any claim made in your post that hasn't already been addressed in this thread and others. Why? Probably because you all get it from the same propaganda web site. Or rather, the same material is spread out for all the muslims of the world to show their science buddies to prove that science backs islam.

It's not true and you embarass yourself by trying to prove it so.

I'm not going to go through a point by point debate. Maybe you'll find some takers but I've bored with this topic long ago. My only objection now is that this thread is in the wrong forum. It should either be locked or moved to the religious section.

This is why we need mod here. please hit the report button to call up a supermod and hope they have time to deal with this.

While I've never reported this thread, I have complained about it in the past and James R. has even posted in here tacitly validating it.

Ohhh invert_nexus.... tsk tsk tsk....

I quoted the Quran, and quoted leading scientists to show their agreement with the Quran. There's no twisting or turning, look up my sources like Stephen Hawkings, Martin Reese, I used their exact words and their exact words agree with the quotes I provided from the Quran. You however, did not and if you tried you could not say anything to contradict by what is proven and that is the Quran is the word of God and science has proved this to be so. You need to open your mind and see the truth because right now your mind is set to disbelieve. Almighty God Allah has reffered to people like you in the Quran;

''Even if We opened out to them a gate from heaven, and they were to continue (all day) ascending therein, They would only say: "Our eyes have been intoxicated: Nay, we have been bewitched by sorcery (15:14-15)

invert_nexus, your disbelieve is tragic.

One should question your morals or your intellegence.

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT??... if you have not realised the title of this forum is ''The Quran Tells Of The Origins Of The Universe''. Scroll to the top of the screen, its the title of this forum. We're posting the relevant threads, but you people are not!!

AL FROM CAMBRIDGE said:
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT??... if you have not realised the title of this forum is ''The Quran Tells Of The Origins Of The Universe''. Scroll to the top of the screen, its the title of this forum. We're posting the relevant threads, but you people are not!!

No this is the science forum the quran is religious superstition the claims to science in the quran are laughable at best desperation at worst.

Well invert_nexus....

The sources I used to back the words of the Quran were; Martin Rees, Master of Trinity College Cambridge Stephen W. Hawking Lucasian Professor of mathematics, Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge ,Steven Weinberg,Paul Davies. These are of the world's best and most respected scientists. Who are your sources or scientists? Who are these mad wide eyed scientists that you claim have denied the proofs of the Quran in a ''very scientific and convincing manner''. Has anyone ever even heard of them or have they contributed anything to the world of science?

Hey Path...

Scroll up you illiterate and get someone to read the title of this forum, its called;

I'm not even going to dignify what you said with a response. What you said comes out of ignorance and/or dim witts. I especially am not going to discuss anything with a person showing a disgusting fettish for goats in his attachment title. Do you have a job sir? Or are you unemployed? I suggest you go to school kid and stop being such a lunatic.

AL

Sorry, but those quotes from the Quran are vague and do not comply with science. To say the heavens were "smoke" is ridiculous. If the Quran were accurate, it would state exactly what comprised the heavens.

Quotes from the Quran can be interpreted in any number of ways, just like any other theological scripture.

I was going to go back and show how every claim (almost all. I think string theory was new) has been shot down over and over in this very thread. I was going to lambast you for being a thread flirter and post links to all the refutations. But, I'm far too disinterested in trying to disprove you of your ignorance.

However, I will say this. Your desire to marry your religion with science shows desperation and a short-sightedness. Why? Because science is not stationary. Your religion is the word of god, right? And you're trying to prove that it is the word of god by attaching it to science? Well, what are you going to do when the theories change? Are you going to say that you never said that?

For instance, the big bang. It may not have happened. It's a THEORY.

String THEORY is highly speculative at the moment and there is no evidence for its existence.

Black holes are a mathematical anomoly and may not exist.

Orbits. Atomic theory is theory. Electrons don't really orbit. It's only a convention.

And if you still have doubts, the Koran has forseen this too;

Even if We opened out to them a gate from heaven, and they were to continue (all day) ascending therein, They would only say: "Our eyes have been intoxicated: Nay, we have been bewitched by sorcery (15:14-15)

In other words, if any believe other than you then they are bewitched by sorcery. Only you are right. Or rather your masters who bewitched you. When's the last original thought that went through your head I wonder?

he sources I used to back the words of the Quran were; Martin Rees, Master of Trinity College Cambridge Stephen W. Hawking Lucasian Professor of mathematics, Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge ,Steven Weinberg,Paul Davies. These are of the world's best and most respected scientists. Who are your sources or scientists? Who are these mad wide eyed scientists that you claim have denied the proofs of the Quran in a ''very scientific and convincing manner''. Has anyone ever even heard of them or have they contributed anything to the world of science?

It's not what the scientists say but the way they are misunderstood and misinterpreted by your masters who so foolishly seek to wed their religion to science.

I dare you to send any of those scientists on that list an email and ask them if they agree with your interpretration of their words.

Lock this thread.

Scroll up you illiterate and get someone to read the title of this forum, its called;

Why don't you scroll up, you illiterate, and read all your claims have already been disproved.

Edit: Just for shits and giggles, Al. Why don't you tell us all what science is?

AL FROM CAMBRIDGE said:
Hey Path...

No your THREAD is titled "the Quran On The SCIENCE of the UNIVERSE"

This FORUM is titled " General Science & Technology" the supposed science of the quran is based on vagaries, acrobatic interpretations, and overreaching associations. Point blank there is no science in the quran.

I'm not even going to dignify what you said with a response.

Good that will save us from having to listen to you prosteletize :D

What you said comes out of ignorance and/or dim witts. I especially am not going to discuss anything with a person showing a disgusting fettish for goats in his attachment title. Do you have a job sir? Or are you unemployed? I suggest you go to school kid and stop being such a lunatic.

Wait why are you still talking I thought you said you were done ;)

Hey (Q)...

''....clearly indicates that, at one point in time, the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of smoke (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition). ''

This is a quote from Steven Weinberg's book ''The First Three Minutes, a modern view of the origin of the universe'' pp 94-). Did anyone say that Steven Weinberg was too vague when he won The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979?

The Quran does not go into detail into every scientific fact it states. That would simply be impractical. The Quran is not a text book. It has stated scientific facts that no person could have possibly been able to discover 1400 years ago at the time of its writing. If the Quran went ito a lot of detail into its scientific facts, it would have been very long and it would have confused people who lived over a thousand years ago in the deserts of Arabia. That would have went besides the point of Islam.

It has stated scientific facts...

Do you realize that scientific fact is subject to change? Do you realize the dangers in running the science flag up your religious flag pole?

Move along.

That's amazing, Al. I can hardly wait for you to open a thread devoted to the scientific study of the Jinn. I'm sure you'll bring along all kinds of top notch scholarly references to back up their existence.

invert_nexus....

Answer the question I sent you...

Who are these mad wide eyed scientists that you claim have denied the proofs of the Quran in a ''very scientific and convincing manner''?

Now just for giggles and laughter.... what university have you studied at? Or did you flunk out of school and into unemployment?

Al go to the religion forum there you can read about the quran and science and the refutations of those claims to your hearts content. Have fun

Go to the thread then in the thread you can search within the thread to find your scientific miracles and the answers.

Last edited:
invert_nexus said:
Heh heh. The goats always get them, doesn't it?

You have no idea I have received several PMs from muslims asking me to change my abominable avatar because it makes allah cry :p

Back