The Problem of Hell

Humans look at everything through time because we are restricted by the bounds of time, or a beginning and an end, in this material universe. Whose to say there isn't a different "dimension" or "realm" in which time doesn't exist, and in which existence or creation isn't dependent on a sequence of events?

Given that the percentage of matter in the universe that composes a someone approaches 0%, I think a non-personal phenomenon is more likely.

Given that the percentage of matter in the universe that composes a someone approaches 0%, I think a non-personal phenomenon is more likely.

Then you and I also cannot exist, spidergoat! Because the chance of our own existence must be 0% as well.

Last edited:
Adstar,
Please take to heart that I didn't mean to offend you, that was not my goal.

Please quote in my reply where i expressed offence at your post????

If you see no fault then please continue, I just know people are more likely to listen when you don't sound offensive.

How can one not sound offensive when the Word of God one is lead to give is considered offensive by some?

Also I didn't understand what you were saying about the beginning of John, but I totaly agree with you.

How can you totally agree with something you don't understand?

The only point that we disagree on is the whole liking thing. Yes we will be persecuted but that is not a clear indication that we are doing right.

Ok being persecuted is not an indication that we are true to the Word of God. I probably would face death for being a mormon door to door preacher in saudi arabia. But Jesus made it clear that if one is true to the Word of God in this world then one would face persecution for it. So some false christians face persecution while other false christians never do. But true Christians will always face scorn and persecution.

I just was just reminding you. Jesus' goal wasn't to offend but to acknowledge and teach.

Jesus goal was to bring about the salvation of all whom would believe Him. If the people chose to acknowledge him or hate and kill Him made no difference. What He had to do He did other peoples reaction to His mission was their reaction and so to is the reaction of each and every person who hears the Gospel message.

I can say they are sinners headed to hell but it is my goal to explain to them and I would rather them want to listen to me. Again we all have our ideas. I would suggest reading Colossians 4:5 -6 or at least the end of the chapter. With Love,

What do you do when they have ceased to listen to ypu long ago and all they do now is bring up Lies and distortions against the Word of God? Do you sit back and just let it slide? Or do you reply for the sake of those who are still open to the Word of God?

See Warrior61 you are relatively new to this forum. You have not read the discussions before hand. This is not the first time i have dealt with SetiAlpha6. My method of replying to her must be understood in the context of that history.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Humans look at everything through time because we are restricted by the bounds of time, or a beginning and an end, in this material universe. Whose to say there isn't a different "dimension" or "realm" in which time doesn't exist, and in which existence or creation isn't dependent on a sequence of events?

:) I think that dimension is called heavens dimension. And it is not affected by what God created within this universes dimension. The Creator is not held within the bounds of His creation. Our time is not Heavens time. God is not restricted by our time but can see all our times from His time.

This is not the first time i have dealt with SetiAlpha6. My method of replying to her must be understood in the context of that history.

FYI Adstar,

I am a 46 year old male, I am a father of three fantastic young men, and I have been married to my wonderful Christian wife for almost 20 years now. I also have one of the very sweetest dogs in the entire known universe. Sorry! I was bragging a bit there!

Just wanted to clear that up!

Thank You!

I also have one of the very sweetest dogs in the entire known universe.

That's not possible I own the sweetest dog in the universe! He licks my wounds, brings me my slippers, gets me the newspaper, brings the mail, and fetches his own leesh when he wants to go outside! :D

That's not possible I own the sweetest dog in the universe! He licks my wounds, brings me my slippers, gets me the newspaper, brings the mail, and fetches his own leesh when he wants to go outside! :D

WOW! You Win!

Please quote in my reply where i expressed offence at your post????

You didn't. I just wanted to make sure.

How can you totally agree with something you don't understand?

I understand. I thought you were saying that the first of John was speaking about the Holy spirit. I didn't understand your post but now I do. I see what you were saying and agree.

See Warrior61 you are relatively new to this forum. You have not read the discussions before hand. This is not the first time i have dealt with SetiAlpha6. My method of replying to her must be understood in the context of that history.

Ok. Like I said act as you feel.

Thank you,
His son,
><>Warrior61<><

FYI Adstar,

I am a 46 year old male, I am a father of three fantastic young men, and I have been married to my wonderful Christian wife for almost 20 years now. I also have one of the very sweetest dogs in the entire known universe. Sorry! I was bragging a bit there!

Just wanted to clear that up!

Thank You!

Ok your a male anti-christ not a female anti-christ.... So what?

Does that change what you have said?

Does that change anything?

PS: May God help your wife and sons.

Ok your a male anti-christ not a female anti-christ.... So what?

Does that change what you have said?

Does that change anything?

PS: May God help your wife and sons.

I forgive you, Adstar!

“ Originally Posted by Kendall
Its only a problem if thats where your going ”

It is a problem regardless! Unless you don't care about anyone else but yourself!

I am truly sorry you feel this way

Kendall-I know I am not going to hell, I want good things, I love the truth, I care about others a lot, enough to want a world without evil!

Back