The Post Whatever Thread

How would "they" know what site can use and you do use your facebook credentials on? If they know that, then I see your point.
I mean they only have to hack the one - the least secure one, from i've heard - site to get access to all of our personal business.

I mean they only have to hack the one - the least secure one, from i've heard - site to get access to all of our personal business.
Do you think hackers know everything about whatever account they've just hacked? I always thought that hackers must enjoy reviewing some of these entertaining password choices.

No, you're right. Just one company to hack to gain access codes to everything. Not smart, but it will happen. Maybe when it does there won't be any hackers, but who knows? We'll find out.

Early this morning in the predawn sky, I saw Elon Musk's Starlink satellites moseying in line across the sky. I gave up counting them after 25 (I believe there's 60?), because I just wanted to watch them stream from horizon to horizon. They have been described as a line of pearls. To me it looked almost like a GIANT ferris wheel across the sky.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Rainbow around lately, if you're reading Rainbow, hope you're doing okay.
KzwCIrT.png

We did not get much snow this winter here in New Jersey. Is Global Warming to blame? I remember us usually getting a lot of snow in the winter time when I was a kid, not too long ago, back in the 1990s and 2000s.

We did not get much snow this winter here in New Jersey. Is Global Warming to blame? I remember us usually getting a lot of snow in the winter time when I was a kid, not too long ago, back in the 1990s and 2000s.
This climate change has always happened but recently no seasons in England? This year no snow, but spring last year tons of snow no spring. It keeps you guessing I suppose.

I think not. :)

Ahhh, I see. Possibly, but it doesn't seem so. :)

Why not try dividing a gram of ecstacy by zero (summoning it from nothing), but remember you must take each step, and don't forget the equals at the end of each line: ((+1÷+1)-1)=((+1÷1)-1)=+1-1=n

Or you could try dividing, "dead" by zero (if you dare.) :)

Please enjoy. :)

If I write something in pencil on a piece of paper, and then erase it, does it still exist at the moment I wrote it; at the time? Should I put another piece of paper over the erased word, and do a rubbing, would the writing have existed all along, just as remembering something means it has existed the whole time?

Last edited:
If I write something in pencil on a piece of paper, and then erase it, does it still exist at the moment I wrote it; at the time? Should I put another piece of paper over the erased word, and do a rubbing, would the writing have existed all along?
Try writing your name in a puddle of water, see how long the memory lasts.

Back