The Post Whatever Thread

I have been enjoying my time using Linux Mint. I have discovered you can game on Linux Mint using Lutris and Steam. I have been working on my creative writing and coding on Linux Mint also.

Facebook is a sad reminder of just how many vapid individuals I have on my friends list, who really aren’t my friends. The question is - delete them from my list or my life? Probably both.

Why did I ever accept their friend request to begin with? smh

Facebook is a sad reminder of just how many vapid individuals I have on my friends list, who really aren’t my friends. The question is - delete them from my list or my life? Probably both.

My advice? Have a chat with some individuals you believe you have a chance with first, before you remove them from your page and your life.

Are you getting a lot of joy out of facebook? I know I didn't, so I quit after a week or so. ...
...except you can't ever really quit, cose they remember you forever and keep trying to suck you back in through all kinds of other sites - "Sign in through facebook".... erm - Why?? How about just signing in directly? What's the matter with you people? Mark intercepted your naughty pictures?

Are you getting a lot of joy out of facebook? I know I didn't, so I quit after a week or so. ...
...except you can't ever really quit, cose they remember you forever and keep trying to suck you back in through all kinds of other sites - "Sign in through facebook".... erm - Why?? How about just signing in directly? What's the matter with you people? Mark intercepted your naughty pictures?
In theory it's great as you can use just one set of credentials for everything. The fatal flaw is that facebook is not liked as much as these people think. I only keep in touch with a few real life friends on it. Don't like it. Cesspool of shit that my mind is better off avoiding.

Back