The Post Whatever Thread

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...rate-in-pakistan-is-one-of-the-worlds-highest

When at 19 Mehnaz became pregnant for the fifth time, she panicked. She already had four daughters, and her husband was threatening to throw her out if she had another. So she did what millions of Pakistani women do every year: She had an abortion.

Like many of those women, her abortion was partly self-administered. "I kept taking tablets — whatever I laid my hands on," she says. "I lifted heavy things" — like the furniture in her tiny living room. She drank brews of boiled dates — many Pakistanis believe the beverage triggers labor.

Mehnaz says she felt "a terrible pain in my stomach." Her husband took her to a midwife, who told him the baby was dead. "She gave me injections and it came out," Mehnaz says.

That was eight years ago. Since then she has had two more abortions, each time because she feared the baby would be a daughter.

Mehnaz, whose last name is being shielded to protect her identity, is one of millions of Pakistani women who have abortions each year. The deeply conservative Muslim country is estimated to have one of the highest rates of abortion in the world, based on a 2012 study by the New York-based Population Council, a nonprofit that advocates family planning. The rate that year was 50 abortions for every 1,000 women aged 15 to 44 — roughly four times higher than in the U.S.

10 year old girls being married off like live stock
systematically raped for years
then in old age in their late teens after several children with no access to birth control while they are getting systematically raped for years on end...
they must get back-street-abortions to prevent them from being thrown out on the street and disowned.

that is why their population is fairly steady yet their birth rate is ridiculously high
MASSIVE number of young girls being raped(they call it marriage but no such thing as consent less so for a 12 year old bride with no access to contraception or doctors or hospitals) and getting pregnant

Last edited:
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...rate-in-pakistan-is-one-of-the-worlds-highest

10 year old girls being married off like live stock
systematically raped for years
then in old age in their late teens after several children with no access to birth control while they are getting systematically raped for years on end...
they must get back-street-abortions to prevent them from being thrown out on the street and disowned.

that is why their population is fairly steady yet their birth rate is ridiculously high
MASSIVE number of young girls being raped(they call it marriage but no such thing as consent less so for a 12 year old bride with no access to contraception or doctors or hospitals) and getting pregnant
If they would stop having so many girls this wouldn't be a problem. God likes boys.

negotiations are such fun

MATE !
i was just about to offer you nothing and make you think you owe me for offering it
but now i wont
because you did it to yourself
i was about to offer you the opportunity to take nothing
but you blew it !

i was trying to help you not get anything more
now you wont get anything more...
im always putting you 1st !
such fun ...

Last edited:
Back