The Post Whatever Thread

around here it's:
One shot = good hunter
two shots = making sure it's dead so it doesn't kill you like the Arkansas hunter

Arkansas-----I ain't never had one do that.............(so far)
If they do not drop where I hit them, they usually drop within 30 yards... If I have to follow them further, I take the pistol.....
I only had to use it once...the sites had drifted off about 4-5 moa... I caught up with the poor creature in a thicket about 150 yards away. It was staring at me with whiskey tango foxtrot eyes ---I felt real bad about that(still do)...but, it was too injured to survive... so I killed it and ate it.
(2 shots one kill):frown:
Upshot----Now, I rezero the weapon at the beginning of the hunting season, (doubles my ammo costs)
I do not want to see those eyes again.

I have a random question. When I’m logged out and check “recent posts,” I see the most recently posted posts. But, when I’m logged in, and I check “new posts,” the list appears differently.

Why is that?

Because now it knows who you are and it only lists the posts that you haven't read.
Lol what? :smile:

There are threads showing that I’ve posted in but not recently, under “new posts.” But under recent posts, when I’m logged out, I can see all the most recent posts, by timeframe. I don’t understand why it doesn’t show it that same way under “new posts” when logged in. :?

Last edited:
Back