The Post Whatever Thread

Please explain the mystery of the disappearing man.

Michael345, you could be correct, and it could be a series of present moments, but isn't that "time?" :)

How about a disappearing pig?

A travelling salesman was talking to a farmer when a pig drove a tractor into the yard and parked it in a shed. Then the pig went into the house. "Did I just see what I thought I saw?" he asked. "A pig driving a tractor?"

"Oh yeah," the farmer replied. "He runs all of the equipment. He does all the repairs and maintenance too. He even does the books for the farm."

"That's quite a pig," the salesman said. "Um... I couldn't help but notice he has a wooden leg."

"Yeah. When you have a good pig like that, you don't want to eat him all at once."

Lol SideshowBob. :)

But what I explained to you is why if you discover time-travel, you travel THROUGH your Mother, Grand-Mother, and all of the family tree, until you reach the singularity (a single entity that gave birth to the human family-tree.) :)

Sideshowbob, two fish are in a tank.

One turns to the other and asks, "Do you know how to drive this thing?" :)

Michael345, you could be correct, and it could be a series of present moments, but isn't that "time?" :)

NO

But here is something you - or any other poster - can answer

What is the definition of a second?

You are welcome to provide the
  • crude every day common definition or the
  • super duper accurate science definition
Obviously more questions will follow but let's see what you produce with this first one and bonus cookies if you spot where you think I might be going with questions

:)

Alcohol's no problem; it's absorbed through the stomach lining. But we need time to digest chocolate.

I'm going to leave this here just because...
'Highly aggressive cow' sparks lengthy police chase in Bavaria
A rampaging cow prompted German police to deploy a helicopter with thermal imaging abilities after the animal ripped through a Bavarian town. The cow attacked its owner, smashed a greenhouse and damaged a patrol car.
I used to live in Marktbreit - near Sand am Main
LOL

Back