The Post Whatever Thread

no body talks about how big it really is until they can get both hands around it
why don't you just drop yours on my desk so i can have a good look at it

im not really sure about how big it really is
if you were going to do the whole thing
show me how you would start
.. uh huh .. uh...huh ....
and then what ..

Last edited:
That's potential. To wish you were feeling another way. You cannot feel good without feeling bad, and vice-versa. :)
"I'd rather feel bad than not feel anything at all"
-- Warren Zevon

"Give me a choice between pleasure and pain
I choose pain"
-- Ronnie James Dio

Wine glasses have stems because that's where you're supposed to hold them, to prevent the body heat from your hands heating the bowl, and ultimately the wine. :)

inability to control emotions ?
Nobody can control emotions - their own or others'.
All they can do is suppress, conceal, mislabel, obfuscate, divert, equivocate, deny and prevaricate.
We can, to varying degrees, control the outward expression of emotions.
The context in which I made that response was honest:
When I feel bad, I may wish to feel good, but good feeling does not necessarily follow. When I feel good, I do not wish to feel bad and bad feeling does not necessarily follow.
If you took an objective poll of 1000 random people, you would find a significant number at the ends of the Bell curve who feel predominantly bad and those who feel predominantly good, due to a gamut of causes outside their own control.
No balance, proportion, cycle or equitable distribution is built into the system.

diminishing law of returns of sensory input
vs
emotional experience
mixed up with physics laws of inertia ?
I don't know what that means.

philosophy & physics mix well with alcohol
But I get that just fine.

Wine glasses have stems because that's where you're supposed to hold them, to prevent the body heat from your hands heating the bowl, and ultimately the wine. :)
Wine glasses have stems so that when they're knocked over the wine spreads farther across the tablecloth and the stem snaps in half so you have to throw the glass away. Especially if it's one of an expensive gift set and the giver is sitting across the table from the klutz.

Wine glasses have stems so that when they're knocked over the wine spreads farther across the tablecloth and the stem snaps in half so you have to throw the glass away. Especially if it's one of an expensive gift set and the giver is sitting across the table from the klutz.
What does that have to do with anything?

Back