The Post Whatever Thread

i didnt think you would notice me until i took off my pants

... context is everything

it is hard to understand what you mean when i cant squeeze you into one of my pre-existing boxes

thats ok im more of an out-side-of-the-box person anyway

Last edited:
[a Poem]
The moments inbetween words, is filled with screams

im not asking you to tell me anything i dont already know

nothing in between is best left to that which dwells between here and now

whirling tornadoes with finger tips

sensual chaos drips like melting realities chasing each other to the edge of the table

Last edited:
[a Poem]
The moments inbetween words, is filled with screams

im not asking you to tell me anything i dont already know

nothing in between is best left to that which dwells between here and now

whirling tornadoes with finger tips

sensual chaos drips like melting realities chasing each other to the edge of the table

You're really talented, hold on if I knew that poem was yours then why didn't I think it was a popular classic? I dunno...

If someone exists before the planet Earth was formed, and before the Sun formed, in other words before ALL gravity, would that person be able to defy gravity, and levitate, or even fly? :)

...to maintain a distance above the Earth (given that the person existed before the Earth was formed, and therefore keeps the ability after the Earth was formed.)

If someone exists before the planet Earth was formed, and before the Sun formed, in other words before ALL gravity, would that person be able to defy gravity, and levitate, or even fly? :)
Nope. He'd be in free-fall until some other mass was formed, and then he'd gravitate to it, whether he attracted it or it attracted him. Which body would splat and stick like taffy depends on what they were made of.

Back