Episode II
Big-Man-Manly~Bags Man-Bag-Emporium of Manly-Bags
super soldier super sale saver pink Friday Sale
SUPER !
bring your lunch or get some in store
or just come along for the Free sausage
50% off all tight pants

Last edited:
I’m afraid it is :redface: He has an ear tumor and the doc feels that surgery won’t help.
Is it fatal? I've been there more times than I care to recall.
Make the kindest possible decision for the patient and then suffer through the grief.
There are no shortcuts - the hurt just fades over time. It helps if you have other pets: they can be a comfort.

Is it fatal? I've been there more times than I care to recall.
Make the kindest possible decision for the patient and then suffer through the grief.
There are no shortcuts - the hurt just fades over time. It helps if you have other pets: they can be a comfort.
Unfortunately, he probably will live only a few more months. I have good days and bad days with it. Thanks for your thoughts to it. :smile:

There cannot be good without bad, pleasure without pain, love without hate.
I'd like to give it a shot, though. Let's just try it for twenty years and if you're not satisfied, I'll be dead by then and won't care if you bring back suffering.

I’m afraid it is :redface: He has an ear tumor and the doc feels that surgery won’t help.
Sorry to hear, I'm sure it'll work out.

My dog has a huge lump on the top of his back leg which I just noticed at the vets last week! It is bigger than a tennis ball and he is only a medium size dog. He's getting a biopsy. Problem is if he needs an op(which i think he will), the stitches will be in a very awkard place so there's a good chance they will come out soon after an op. I'll work something out. It doesn't seem to bother him.

Back