The Post Whatever Thread

i even went as far as to get unbiased official opinion
and the 3rd party company i employed have also agreed with me, but they wont officially release their agreement until i have paid the bill

who would like some free speech and cookies ? stand up like a man and let me know
said the traveling sales man to the girl scouts

to fathom the depths of where all must stop
to be the reason upon the bridge to far
let go the tempest of doubt in that a mere word, small task or deed of human social action can be the gateway to oblivion
a gateway that you hold the only key

tempests were never born to be tamed
so in as much is the inner mind that must become the world like a sunrise of aw gripping absolution

let be one more dawn that should offer the note to colour the tone, for the song you must surely keep on writing

Does time exist? How is it possible to traverse a HUMAN-BEING?

2------------
xxxxxxx/
xxxxxx/
xxxxx/
xxxx/
xxx/
xx/
x/
/

Should you discover time-travel, you will traverse humanity's family-tree (travelling THROUGH your Mother, Grand-Mother etc.) Until there is nothing. Inaction will result in no action being taken. Should you act, all that is discovered is something that has ALREADY happened. Nothing new. :)

that depends ....
images

what are you selling ?

Most of the time I get you, not this time?

I have been thinking about creating a game in Game Maker, Godot, Unity, or Unreal. I have also been thinking about creating a game with Java, OpenGL, Direct3D, SFML, SDL, or LIBGDX. There are so many options.
If I done one it would be for Android and maybe iOS. Android has a free development kit. Get a dummies book even(I would, and I've coded most of my working life). Couple of good books and a PC and an Android phone/tablet, phone is more popular but maybe do one for each depending on the design or/and type of game you envisage.

EDIT: If you have an Apple I think the iOS development kit is free. I was going to write a game a while back.

Last edited:
Does time exist? How is it possible to traverse a HUMAN-BEING?

2------------
xxxxxxx/
xxxxxx/
xxxxx/
xxxx/
xxx/
xx/
x/
/

Should you discover time-travel, you will traverse humanity's family-tree (travelling THROUGH your Mother, Grand-Mother etc.) Until there is nothing. Inaction will result in no action being taken. Should you act, all that is discovered is something that has ALREADY happened. Nothing new. :)
Of course you can time travel, trust me, I'm Dr Who.

i would like to see the end of red meat to combat climate change and ideally a scientific move to synthesized protein from plants that is in high yield form that can simply be like mashed potato.
cheap and effective easily digested.
lasts a long time, long shelf life affordable by all...

Last edited:
Back