The Post Whatever Thread

Ooookay, yea. Sleep deprivation can play tricks on the mind. Like I’ve awakened from dreams, awake for say 30 minutes, feeling that the dream was a reality until enough time passed and I was like woah, that was just a dream.

see !
you have had hallucinations
fyi in sleep modes and deprivations etc etc yadda yadda
the mind jumbles stuff in and time lines get all mixed up
images and all sorts
then part of the brain trys to make it logical to other parts.

people who have their deep sleep interrupted continuously (new born baby parents)
suffer from emotional problems because they have all sorts of issues happening.
there is very little stuff out there about it because part of going without sleep has been a misogynistic blue collar penis length competition.
while on the other side of the gender is female rights of passage enduring all sorts of stuff during before and after pregnancy.
luckily science is helping to slowly change culture.
post natal depression
domestic violence
co-dependency psychosis etc etc yadda yadda

seat belt sign has been lifted

sleep & diet is the new black

see !
you have had hallucinations
fyi in sleep modes and deprivations etc etc yadda yadda
the mind jumbles stuff in and time lines get all mixed up
images and all sorts
then part of the brain trys to make it logical to other parts.

people who have their deep sleep interrupted continuously (new born baby parents)
suffer from emotional problems because they have all sorts of issues happening.
there is very little stuff out there about it because part of going without sleep has been a misogynistic blue collar penis length competition.
while on the other side of the gender is female rights of passage enduring all sorts of stuff during before and after pregnancy.
luckily science is helping to slowly change culture.
post natal depression
domestic violence
co-dependency psychosis etc etc yadda yadda

seat belt sign has been lifted

sleep & diet is the new black
You seem to be pretty well versed in human psychology. Speaking of sleep....good night. :-}

Last edited:
What of intervention? We cannot argue with a referee's decision because ONLY the referee has, "his" position. No-one else can be where the referee is.

Within the societal context of, "foreverness," non-intervention is the best way to judge fairness. For example, should time-travel be discovered in one-million years, and such a person wishes to act, "now," or in the past, what is to say that someone else will not discover such a thing in two-million years, with information that contradicts the first travellers thinking.

Non-intervention is the only way we can be certain of, "correctness."

Last edited:
Went to a surprise party for a friend tonight, and as everyone was leaving, she confessed that she knew about the party. :oops:

It was fun just the same, though lol

The only good surprise party is one that surprisee knows about.
I'll spare you the bean joke. And the time all my friends decided to have a party at my place when I'd been cramming for an exam and hadn't picked up the dirty clothes, coffee mugs and pizza crusts for a week.
Suffice it to say: it is a total bummer to be put in a spotlight when you're unprepared.

This looks like a perfect day.....

GVTNvnz.gif

Last edited:
I hope beyond hope, that I’m right.

I hope beyond hope, that I’m wrong.

I like this saying.

“Hope beyond hope.”

Back