The Post Whatever Thread

I haven’t tried this yet, but I will. :-}

I used red food color in the water this time an it shows the surface tension a little better.!!!
Prolly woud show the effect better if i used a clear bowl an shine light from below the surface insted of shinin light down on top of the water :smile:

Penny.jpg

I used red food color in the water this time an it shows the surface tension a little better.!!!
Prolly woud show the effect better if i used a clear bowl an shine light from below the surface insted of shinin light down on top of the water :smile:

Penny.jpg
Wow, that's so cool!! I still haven't tried this yet. I'll do so tomorrow. I keep forgetting. :smile:

What is your problem?
That's my question to you.

I'm either insanely fixated on some irrelevant point or completely off the wall. You can find that endearing or annoying, your choice.

But you're usually pretty level-headed. What's up today?

I wonder what part of the world that beach is from?
I know...I tried a reverse Google search, and just copies of the pic come up, but it doesn't state the location. I just thought it was such a beautiful, serene gif. :)

I know...I tried a reverse Google search, and just copies of the pic come up, but it doesn't state the location. I just thought it was such a beautiful, serene gif. :)

Maybe California or Hawaii? It looks like the sun is setting in the west.

Back