The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanessa Ferlito

86_vanessa_ferlito.jpg

vanessa_ferlito.jpg

vanessa-ferlito-dance.jpg

I think Fergie is cute but only with makeup. I've seen celebrities without their makeup and you wouldn't even recognize them. :eek:

I agree, most celebs (4/5) are considerably ugly, to me, without their makeup or needed digital face enhancement.

I've always kind of liked Reese Witherspoon:
reese-witherspoon-wallpapers-1.jpg

reese_witherspoon_11.jpg

reese_witherspoon_4.jpg

I loved her in Freeway. She was still just a child in The Man The Moon, which was a real tearjerker coming of age story, but she was already pretty. In Fear, she and Alyssa Milano were both very attractive. Now that I think about it, she really started off pretty strong as an actress. I guess there is good reason for her being one of the higher paid ones these days.

I loved her in Freeway. She was still just a child in The Man The Moon, which was a real tearjerker coming of age story, but she was already pretty. In Fear, she and Alyssa Milano were both very attractive. Now that I think about it, she really started off pretty strong as an actress. I guess there is good reason for her being one of the higher paid ones these days.
I don't remember her in man on the moon, although I liked the movie. Reese is attractive in a cute girl next door kind of way. Very pretty, but not intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back