The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxy is a slut, I can tell

Hoschino, from the interviews and videos I've seen, is very free-spirited and playful. Certainly better than ms "foxy brown"

Oh shut that shit up.You dont know what Foxy is.You make stupid statements that lack even 1 percent proof.You dont know what Hoshino,who she fucking or anything.Stop acting like a retard with your childish statements.You come off as if your 12
:rolleyes:

Oh shut that shit up.You dont know what Foxy is.You make stupid statements that lack even 1 percent proof.You dont know what Hoshino,who she fucking or anything.Stop acting like a retard with your childish statements.You come off as if your 12

I've seen enough of Foxy to call her a hoe though, so yes I can make that statement.

As for Hoschino, strictly speaking looks, at least she is fair and soft

I've seen enough of Foxy to call her a hoe though, so yes I can make that statement.

As for Hoschino, strictly speaking looks, at least she is fair and soft

You have nothing to back up your statement about Foxy. For now, cool it down a little. :rolleyes:

"currently incarcerated until April"

Yea.........I don't like criminal scum

Superiority Complexes are great indicators of subconscious unawareness of Inferiority Complex.

You dont know Foxy,the whole point we are making little one is if you do not KNOW someone how can you judge or claim what they are? That is absurd and rather foolish.

Jun Natsukawa

51035560vy8.jpg

Superiority Complexes are great indicators of subconscious unawareness of Inferiority Complex.

You dont know Foxy,the whole point we are making little one is if you do not KNOW someone how can you judge or claim what they are? That is absurd and rather foolish.

I do know, as you told me, she is in prison, and usually only morons and criminals go to prison......so I can make the connection.

I do know, as you told me, she is in prison, and usually only morons and criminals go to prison......so I can make the connection.

I think you a redneck from the southern U.S.Your mentality,statements is just to similar to a hillbilly that lives in a trailor in Tennesee somewhere.

I think you a redneck from the southern U.S.Your mentality,statements is just to similar to a hillbilly that lives in a trailor in Tennesee somewhere.

scratch that, you'll just accuse me of racism

Anyway, no I'm not a redneck and I'm not from Tennessee, I'm a proud Syrian from Lattakia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back