The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Nicole Smith
anna-nicole-smith-guess.jpg

anna-nicole-smith-guess-4.jpg
She was hot. Can you find any pictures of her from the early eighties, before the boob jobs?

On second thought, I think Francois is ridiculing us.. calling us a bunch of voyeurs or something..
lol

Nah, that's not really what I was doing. I just posted it there, because I had recently refound that video and have been watching it over and over again. It's so damn funny to me, I could nearly watch it all day and still find it funny. The way the first geek glances over at his friend quickly, looks back and puts on that undefinable look of shock and looks back.

Francois is one of the most well known racists on this board.

While I don't think of myself as a racist, I don't mind being called one on Sciforums, of all places. The words racism and racist are thrown around so insouciantly and incorrectly that it no longer has any meaning. I don't think there is a single person on these forums whom petaphile hasn't called a racist. So... whatever?

lol, you are pretending it's only me. there are other people on this forum who know you to be a racist. you enjoy freely mocking others with racial disdain just for your enjoyment like the lowlife you are.

She was hot. Can you find any pictures of her from the early eighties, before the boob jobs?

Those boobs are real. Exhumed and Peta both say if they are droopy, they are real. They are as real as Exhumed's girl anyways. ;)

I think she was sexy as well. The train wreck she became doesn't take away from that.

anna_nicole_smith.jpg

Jeesh, has anyone ever noticed how at least 4/5's of the celebrities are friggen ugly? Anna Nicole Smith was an exception to the rule.

Jaime Murray from Hustle isn't bad:

145134.jpg

Last edited:
lol, you are pretending it's only me. there are other people on this forum who know you to be a racist. you enjoy freely mocking others with racial disdain just for your enjoyment like the lowlife you are.

Whatever. You're just a pathetic racist, petaphile. And not to mention, a lowlife.

So there!

But so many of them are just... cookie cutter. Same old same old. Boooorrring.
A lot of times, if I'm watching some TV show I don't watch often, it's really difficult to keep all the hot blondes straight. I love hot chicks, but come on! Give us some brunettes and red heads once in a while so we can remember which is which! Charlie's Angels had the right idea:
The new
charlies_angels_cover_shoot_exclusive_259_13.jpg

The old one:
charlies_angels.jpg

A variety of women, not a bunch of clones.

Last edited:
Jeesh, has anyone ever noticed how at least 4/5's of the celebrities are friggen ugly? Anna Nicole Smith was an exception to the rule.

Jaime Murray from Hustle isn't bad:

145134.jpg

I disagree. Not to be insulting to you or her (I know she doesn't read it but it still feels like I'm being an asshole), but she is pretty unattractive, imo.

When I saw the pic I expected it to be posted by one of the women in this thread who typically seem to post people they admire (as if that would somehow translate into being attractive to men).

A lot of times, if I'm watching some TV show I don't watch often, it's really difficult to keep all the hot blondes straight. I love hot chicks, but come on! Give us some brunettes and red heads once in a while so we can remember which is which! Charlie's Angels had the right idea:

A variety of women, not a bunch of clones.
Exactly!

Exhumed:
I disagree. Not to be insulting to you or her (I know she doesn't read it but it still feels like I'm being an asshole), but she is pretty unattractive, imo.

It's a matter of personal taste, I guess. She's one of the few actresses who has had me go 'Wow, not bad!'

Orleander:
Are pregnant women ever sexy?

No.

I really hate it when those feel good woman magazines have 'testimony's' from guys about how beautiful pregnant women are. 'She is so radiant, bla bla bla'. Sorry girls, but a lot of guys don't find bloated, pregnant women attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back