The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is from and went to HS here in Nashville. One of her ex boyfriends dated one of my ex girlfriends. Haha.
For a second there, I thought you were going to say you'd done her. But, assuming you had sex with your ex-girlfriend, and she had sex with Reece's ex-boyfriend, you've sort of nailed her by proxy. So......congrats!

I beat up a guy in fifth grade who later went out with Elisabeth Shue
photos.php

while he was QB at Harvard.

For a second there, I thought you were going to say you'd done her. But, assuming you had sex with your ex-girlfriend, and she had sex with Reece's ex-boyfriend, you've sort of nailed her by proxy. So......congrats!

I beat up a guy in fifth grade who later went out with Elisabeth Shue
photos.php

while he was QB at Harvard.
But you didn't really nail Elisabeth Shue by proxy then, huh? Haha.
Why did you beat a guy up in fifth grade? Were you a bully or were you standing up to a bully?
Let me see if I can link Reese to Kevin Bacon like you did the fifth grader. Haha.

I could do better but this will have to do:
Reese Witherspoon was in Little Nicky with Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler was in Click with Sean Astin. Sean Astin was in White Water Summer with Kevin Bacon.

I've always thought Mila Kunis was hot. Though I felt like a bit of a perv because of how young she was when the show began. She grew up nicely during the show's run.

I've always thought Mila Kunis was hot. Though I felt like a bit of a perv because of how young she was when the show began. She grew up nicely during the show's run.
I know what you mean. She was 14 when she auditioned for the part. But she lied and said she was 18 . Anyway, she's all grown up now:
mila-kunis-wallpapers-april-23.jpg

Sofia Vergara has caused me to watch quite a bit of Telemundo over the years (though I couldn't understand a word of the dialog). They have some of the hottest women in the world on those telenovelas.

Adamari Lopez is another Telemundo fave. Sadly, the only decent picture I could find has this guy in it as well.

Ok, this isn't bad.

Last edited:
Sofia Vergara has caused me to watch quite a bit of Telemundo over the years (though I couldn't understand a word of the dialog). They have some of the hottest women in the world on those telenovelas.
Totally correct. I remember back in high school when I discovered the Spanish channel. Damn near every chick on it was smokin' hot! I mentioned the Spanish channel to a guy I knew and before I could say it, he immediately blurted out, "Damn, those Spanish chicks are hot! I love that channel."

O.K
An Oldie but a goody!

U.S.S Exeter exclaims" what the fuck, spud posts a pic!'

debbie-heart-of-glass.jpg

Now, I'm generally not a huge fan of blondes but Oh! Debbie...the talent, the look, the irreverence and major raunch factor.

If only she hadn't inadvertently started the rap movement ( rapture).

when I was 16, I was in the palm of her hand, just the right balance of ' sweet and almost innocent but gonna rock your gonads dude!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back