Not open for further replies.
30.jpg

31.jpg

29.jpg

Another Brazilian

O.K
An Oldie but a goody!
debbie-heart-of-glass.jpg

Now, I'm generally not a huge fan of blondes but Oh! Debbie...the talent, the look, the irreverence and major raunch factor.

If only she hadn't inadvertently started the rap movement ( rapture).

when I was 16, I was in the palm of her hand, just the right balance of ' sweet and almost innocent but gonna rock your gonads dude!'
If you like Blondie, I assume you've seen VideoDrome?
Debbie-Harry-Videodrome-325737.jpg

Here is a woman I would be happy to make my wife, Courtney Hansen.
She is the host of Spike TV's Powerblock. She is an avid muscle car, performance car, tuner car, etc. enthusiast. Basically every gearhead's dream girl.
hansen_sp.jpg

73108817.jpg

hansen1.jpg

...She is the host of Spike TV's Powerblock. She is an avid muscle car, performance car, tuner car, etc. enthusiast. Basically every gearhead's dream girl.....

did it ever occur to you that she's an actress reading a script? Or would it ruin the fantasy?? ;)

did it ever occur to you that she's an actress reading a script? Or would it ruin the fantasy?? ;)
Of course she's reading a script. That's what most shows usually do. However, as far as her being an auto enthusiast being a fantasy...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Hansen
Courtney is the daughter of Jerry Hansen, former owner of the Brainerd International Raceway[1] and winner of 27 SCCA national club racing championships. [2] She grew up in Orono, Minnesota and around the pits at racing tracks. As a result, she is an automobile enthusiast, and much of her work revolves around automobiles [3]

Her participation in Overhaulin was far from superficial; she helped out with the disassembly and assembly of cars for the show.[

:bugeye:

Every gearhead's dream girl.

shannen doherty is not attractive. her face is really crooked and not in a quaint way.

she's really average actually. her body isn't that good either, it just seems like it from the way she's posing.

Hey Peta,
do you think you could post a sample of your idea of feminine beauty.

If you do, please start with an Asian girl/woman, for starters at least.
Thanks, spud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back