The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christie Brinkley... she's... blegh. I just want to abuse her.

Jessica Alba... ahhh, that's better. Here's a pic of her when she was quite young.
jessicaAlba.jpg

whhhhhhhhhaaaat?!!! :eek: :p she is at least 21 there
I knew you'd like the picture where she looks 14. I avoided the temptation to say"Is that picture for dragon?". But you chimed right in anyway. As long as we're on the topic, here's another Alba pic.
jessica-alba.gif

I think that just a hot body doesn't make for a hot woman. You need to have both don't you?
I also don't think that Jessica Alba has such a great face. I think she is too skinny, but that is just me.

I think that just a hot body doesn't make for a hot woman. You need to have both don't you?
I also don't think that Jessica Alba has such a great face. I think she is too skinny, but that is just me.

Both yea. But faces are, to me, more important.
Jessica Alba is good looking but I don't get the fuss though. She isn't that good looking..

Both yea. But faces are, to me, more important.
Jessica Alba is good looking but I don't get the fuss though. She isn't that good looking..

Oh well I don't really care. lol
Enmos you are really pretty yourself, if that is you.

I think Jessica Alba looks so much better as a brunette. I hate it when chicks dye their hair so shamelessly.
jessica+alba+black+and+white.jpg

because some people have a tendency to kill innocent younglings on internet who reveal their identity

I wouldn't call us innocent younglings. How old are you? Someone mentioned your name to me in another thread. I think it was that Prison Break guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back