The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbarrymoreuf9.jpg

bspearsqy5.jpg

jgarneraj1.jpg

what are these hollywood mutants doing in "the most beautiful women on Earth" thread?!!

Huh!? lol are you drunk or something ? :D

plus she is a caucasian.

I am perfectionist...Enmos.

As a child I found 1000$ worth of money bills inside a small bag...I threw away all the bills that had little holes in them and that were teared up...and than I was left with last 10$ bill which I reasoned I would not throw away because than no money would be left. When my mom came back and found out what I did we both ran to the gurbige place...but the money were gone...collected by bums nearby.

What's wrong with Caucasians ? :(

You said her lobe (?) is too big :D
And you said her skulls are showing... LOL

It's just too funny.. i'm sorry :eek:

oooops....I am interchanging russian terminology sometimes. I meant to say her cheek bones of her skull are showing and that her forehead is way too large.

i feel stupid now...

As a child I found 1000$ worth of money bills inside a small bag...I threw away all the bills that had little holes in them and that were teared up...and than I was left with last 10$ bill which I reasoned I would not throw away because than no money would be left. When my mom came back and found out what I did we both ran to the gurbige place...but the money were gone...collected by bums nearby.

:roflmao:

draq you're nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back