The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just with little make up, Sophie Marceau

sophiemarceau.jpg

SophieMarceau01.jpg

Brown haired/eyed women are a dime a dozen. Natural blonde-haired, blue-eyed women are VERY rare here in the USA.

Brown haired/eyed women are a dime a dozen. Natural blonde-haired, blue-eyed women are VERY rare here in the USA.

Naturally blonde, yes. Christie isn't naturally blonde. Maybe as a child she was, but not anymore.
I don't know of any naturally blonde American women these days. And with blue contacts, who can tell? :shrug:

Naturally blonde, yes. Christie isn't naturally blonde. Maybe as a child she was, but not anymore.
I don't know of any naturally blonde American women these days. And with blue contacts, who can tell? :shrug:

Most of my closest female friends are natural blondes. One has hair that's naturally platinum. (Swedish parents.) When we go out, men melt!

Cameron: photo 2
Gwen: photo 1
Jennifer: photo 2
Beyoncé: photo 1 (definitely !)
Pamela: neither lol
Liz: photo 2
Drew: photo 1 (also def!)
Britney: neither, well photo 1 if I have to choose
unknown: undecided

4:3 for natural looks then.. lol :shrug:

Most of my closest female friends are natural blondes. One has hair that's naturally platinum. (Swedish parents.) When we go out, men melt!

Well, then if most of your friends are naturally blonde, how can you say they are rare? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back