The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmanuelle Béart in Date with an Angel. I wish I could find a pic, but I can't. Those eyes and that 'cupids bow' mouth. She was beatiful in that movie. Now at 40+ she still is.
manu_003.jpg

Emmanuelle Béart in Date with an Angel. I wish I could find a pic, but I can't. Those eyes and that 'cupids bow' mouth. She was beatiful in that movie. Now at 40+ she still is.
manu_003.jpg

Yeah, those eyes are great, I was always a sucker for Audrey Hepburn, could those eyes melt your heart. My friends always made fun of me for it, I am only 23, when I was younger but look at those eyes.

I don't think she's that hot, she's good-looking though.
Best two pictures (prob. from the same shoot) I found:
jessica-alba-celebrity-photo.jpg

And this one that I can't seem to link: http://picasaweb.google.com/celebs....Challenge17July2004/photo#5076212878060908130

I think she has a lovely face. She is the only reason to watch the otherwise awful movie Idle Hands. I also am impressed at the way she has avoided making a tabloid spectacle of herself. She just announced that she is expecting, and the father doesn't look like a loser! Lohan, Hilton, and Spears could all take a lesson from the beautiful miss Alba.

dita_von_teese_lipteese_uk_premiere_1.jpg

dita_von_teese_mtv_aa2b003x.jpg

1485939067_b34211264a.jpg

i still say she beats all your women hands down, she is a true beauty, and not like these so called beautiful people, who look nice but have horses asses for personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back