The moon isn't real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that you could do so, even if you had a fully formed Jaw! you're too late, there's nothing that can be done now.

Unrational

thats completely unrational, you do realize , that the very reason that the ocean has high tide and low tide is because of the moon right? and that the reason the flag was waving in the moon landing was because it was made of cardbpoard. this is about as rational as me saying this

"i believe that the vatican city is secretly a nuclear missle producing base made by aliens, because i have no proof at all and there is nothing that points to this idea"

Actually saying the moon does not exist is also the same thing as saying:

“Well science is not true because my religion is true even though I have no proof what so ever, only the writing of a bunch of cultist.”

Hehe, "Unrational" that's a good word.

"What, me fail english, that's Unpossable!" -Ralph wiggum, The Simpsons

Anyway, since you're new here, Joo joo, I'll state just for the record that I wholely beleive in and endorse the idea of a moon which controls the tides, I'm just having a bit of fun in this thread is all.

for those who have zero sense of humor. this whole thread is a joke. you are supposed to snicker at those who are silly enough to say 'it is SO dumb that you'd say the moon isn't real'. it's a spoof, a joke, a tease. lighten up. damnit I can't believe I had to explain it.

Well WCF... I mean, an extraterrestrial brother's got to make a living you know. ;)

No... you think?
duh.gif

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE....

This is exactly what makes people move away from people with slighltly different ideas.

Lets not go to extremes and let our horses run too wild.

Uhhh, care to rephrase that so it makes a little more sence, net wizard? I'm not sure what you mean. What exactly makes what people move away from which people, again?

I love skepticism. Without it we wouldn't have the ability to question the physical reality of the moon, the fruitcake conspiracy, or the evident truth that Mystech considers himself the godfather of these forums. :p

Originally posted by Moonhawk
I love skepticism. Without it we wouldn't have the ability to question the physical reality of the moon, the fruitcake conspiracy, or the evident truth that Mystech considers himself the godfather of these forums. :p

I prefeer the title "God Emperor" but it's a start.

the mad revisionist is a cockface

The same person who proposed that the moon doesn't exist also believes that jewish people don't exist. I am dating a jewish person, and I am recieving no money from any organization to tell you that. come on, look at how i live. then tell me if you think I am recieving money. I'm not.

I bet they payed you to say that, too!

You know, living in Arizona for the past few years I'd be inclined to say that jews don't exist. . . in Arizona. Since I've lived here, my town has had this deal that they do right before christmas whereby they string up christmas lights on all the cacti and palmtrees on the little islands on the main roads, and they call this lighting up of desert plants "The festival of lights" but um. . . like isn't that what the jews call Chanukah? And never do we hear any word of protest. . .

Man....

:bugeye: Are you kidding me:bugeye: Ok, first i kind of believe the guy, because when they broadcast it on TV, you saw the flag waving, ok. And there is no gravity on the moon and no wind,because there is no oxygen. And the DON"T believe thing im about to tell you. The moon actually affects the weather on earth. If it is close it makes the weather windy and hurricanes and crap like that so. i don't know where you getting this

Dude, the moon has gravity, that's how it effects the tide. In fact it's fairly safe to assume that any large heavenly body has measurable gravity, seeing how as all mass has gravity!

Originally posted by wesmorris
for those who have zero sense of humor. this whole thread is a joke. you are supposed to snicker at those who are silly enough to say 'it is SO dumb that you'd say the moon isn't real'. it's a spoof, a joke, a tease. lighten up. damnit I can't believe I had to explain it.
You know thats honestly what I thought at first, I'm great at picking up on parody style humour usually, but then the "joke" kept going and then I actually looked at the website and if its a joke its an incredibly bad delivery.
Pretty geeky thing to joke about too:rolleyes:
Captain kirk was really a klingon heehee *snort snort*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back