The "homophobic" lie

Its looks like Supe and Baron know the same people! And have an identical reading list!

But SAM seems to think she knows the MALE MIND and how it works!

I'm male, and I agree with her. No reason why any moderately functional family would have members sexually fantasizing of one another.

Next she is going to tell us what it is like to get an erection

Uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by superluminal
Ha! That's funny.

Anyway, my own personal experience of a period of attraction to my mother would bear this out. And I am quite normal, right? (someone please tell me I'm normal!!!)

OoOoOoOo!

Did your dad get pissed, finding out that you were stepping up to his woman?

Note: I apologize in advance if your dad is deceased.

Hmm and all these men had memories of erotic thoughts of their mother?

Probably not but do you know the percentage of men that didn't or didn't?
You are guessing that NO men or young boys do.....

Where is the evidence showing this?

Probably not but do you know the percentage of men that didn't or didn't?
You are guessing that NO men or young boys do.....

Where is the evidence showing this?

Hmm so you have evidence that your son masturbates to your boobies?

Why is it that I talk in general statistics and you always throw it back as a personal insult, now against my kid?

Fuck You!!

Hmm so your opinions apply to other people, then, not you or your family?

Why is that?

You do realise I am the one insisting he won't and you are the one insisting he might?

I'm trying to find an explicit reference to the "oedipus complex" as it is currently termed, but of the dozens of references I've read so far, they only implicitly acknowledge it's existence (other than references directly to Freud).

Hmm so your opinions apply to other people, then, not you or your family?

Why is that?

What I want to know is why the moooomy brigade (shorty, orleander, lucifer's angel) here always freaks out if you talk about their children, yet bring up their children at the slightest provocation.

Because if that's what maternity does to you, I'm getting my tubes tied.

You do realise I am the one insisting he won't and you are the one insisting he might?
The idea that he absolutely won't is simply wrong. Where does this naivete regarding the fundamental nature of humans as sexual come from??? And why is it so amazing that family members might get sexually aroused by other family members?

I'm trying to find an explicit reference to the "oedipus complex" as it is currently termed, but of the dozens of references I've read so far, they only implicitly acknowledge it's existence (other than references directly to Freud).

So in other words, there's no empirical evidence for it.

What I want to know is why the moooomy brigade (shorty, orleander, lucifer's angel) here always freaks out if you talk about their children, yet bring up their children at the slightest provocation.

Because if that's what maternity does to you, I'm getting my tubes tied.

I don't care if they bring up my children. But in the way Sam just brought it up.......I think is rather crude don't ya think?

Yeah, thats the thing with assumptions and inferences.

Back