The Holy Quran

hmm, good point :p
but i said i'm not going to waste my time with discussing something that i know how it will continue and be

how is that? how will it continue to be?
am i wasting your time talking about wasting your time?
how about what that truly means..
you give up trying to convince others you are right? or
you give up trying to get them to admit they are wrong?

Alright Michael, go take your pills ;)
What do you mean? It's absolutely 100% true. You said you believed in ALL prophets - (ALL, that was your word) but that's not true. You do not believe in the Mormon Prophets, and many MANY others (actually MOST others). It should be noted that Mormons also believe in One God.

Your argument goes something like this:
1. I believe in ALL prophets.
2. ONLY Islamic prophets are real.
3. I believe in Islamic prophets.
4. See #1

See the Circle of Intolerance?

While it may seem benign this faulty reasoning has/is/will cause millions of people to die. One wonders why? Why? So a segment of humanity can live in their little Islamic bubble reality? Is the meme really so important to you?

Last edited:
What do you mean? It's absolutely 100% true. You said you believed in ALL prophets - (ALL, that was your word) but that's not true. You do not believe in the Mormon Prophets, and many MANY others (actually MOST others). It should be noted that Mormons also believe in One God.

Your argument goes something like this:
1. I believe in ALL prophets.
2. ONLY Islamic prophets are real.
3. I believe in Islamic prophets.
4. See #1

See the Circle of Intolerance?

While it may seem benign this faulty reasoning has/is/will cause millions of people to die. One wonders why? Why? So a segment of humanity can live in their little Islamic bubble reality? Is the meme really so important to you?

Joseph Smith was a false prophet, their have been over 120 thousand messengers in total. The five greatest prophets were in order Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, (pbuta). Mohammadwas the final prophet tocome with an exception of Jesus returning for the battle with the Dijjal (Antichrist). But he will not come bearing a new message he is returning for war so Mohammad is the last prophet to come with a Book of Law and Wisdom from the most high.

Peace.

Joseph Smith was a false prophet, their have been over 120 thousand messengers in total. The five greatest prophets were in order Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, (pbuta). Mohammadwas the final prophet tocome with an exception of Jesus returning for the battle with the Dijjal (Antichrist). But he will not come bearing a new message he is returning for war so Mohammad is the last prophet to come with a Book of Law and Wisdom from the most high.

Peace.

LOL so you admit that you dismiss other prophets as false the same way christians dismiss muhammed as false. That is exactly what Micheal is pointing out here. ;)

LOL so you admit that you dismiss other prophets as false the same way christians dismiss muhammed as false. That is exactly what Micheal is pointing out here. ;)

From what I have seen most anti-Islamic Christians arenot well versed in the surah'snor the Hadiths, also Muslims seem to know the bible better than most Christians when debating it.

I have not just decided to choose this for no reason and accept what I accept for no reason. It is not blind bigoted ignorance quite the opposite infact.

Are you suggesting Joseph smith and his "Golden Tablets" are for real??

Peace.

From what I have seen most anti-Islamic Christians arenot well versed in the surah'snor the Hadiths, also Muslims seem to know the bible better than most Christians when debating it.

?? That's a strange perspective. I've never seen any evidence of anything like that, but everyone's entitled to their own illusions, I guess.

?? That's a strange perspective. I've never seen any evidence of anything like that, but everyone's entitled to their own illusions, I guess.

Evidence?, you mean google searching?.

I debate people nearly every day of the week and visit churches and other places of worship all over Europe. I have alot of personal contact with many types of religious people and random people on the street also.

It isn't a strange perspective when you encounter it on a regular basis.

Peace.

Indeed. I'm messenger 110,834, and I'm here to tell you the war's been called off. Mohammed was fired from his position due to delusions of grandeur and mental illness, please see messenger 338 (a Mr. Harold Green of Dorchester, England) for updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Welcome back, Chi.

Please heed the Spidergoat prophet.

Yes, Joseph Smith was a riot; hiding the tablets from view; they then getting stolen; then they magically coming back.

Indeed. I'm messenger 110,834, and I'm here to tell you the war's been called off. Mohammed was fired from his position due to delusions of grandeur and mental illness, please see messenger 338 (a Mr. Harold Green of Dorchester, England) for updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Have you even read the Surah sand Hadiths yet

Have you listened to Charlie yet? Then how can you comment?

I think you meant to quote me, and I said this which you "Forgot to cite"

"you have entered into a debate about something you have not studied, would you say this is a wise action?."

Sorry I don't see how your reply answers my question.

Back