The Creator Loves You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseman42, I can't believe you still think this idiot will answer you straight?. Jadon/AB, is not only rude and rediculous, but he has no answers. This is why he keeps doging you, call you a child, and all sorts of nonsense. This idiot has shown his idiotic manner of debate. 'What debate?' He comes here with a chip on his shoulder and a bible on one hand and a loud microphone on the other. He don't hear you, he's too busy trying to preach to you.
For the most part I agree with you. For one thing I'm a very patient person, kinda comes with the kind of work I do. I do believe that AB is not going to answer any of my questions. However I believe in giving him a chance to prove me wrong.

As another aside I'm having an imense amount of fun, proving to everyone just how intellectually dishonest and illogical this fundie really is. :)

stop being childish - this is exactly the reason why I think I am dealing with small children!!

Sorry, I thought you were speaking gibberish.

(Q) said:
stop being childish - this is exactly the reason why I think I am dealing with small children!!

Sorry, I thought you were speaking gibberish.

Kiddie , read The Emperor's New Clothes!!!

Horseman42 said:
For the most part I agree with you. For one thing I'm a very patient person, kinda comes with the kind of work I do. I do believe that AB is not going to answer any of my questions. However I believe in giving him a chance to prove me wrong.

As another aside I'm having an imense amount of fun, proving to everyone just how intellectually dishonest and illogical this fundie really is. :)

Classical psychology - when someone brags about having fun, he aint having no fun at all.

Classical psychology - when someone brags about having fun, he aint having no fun at all.
For anyone who doesn't know psychology what AB is refering to here is a defense mechanism known as reaction formation. This occurs when you state you feel the opposite to what you really feel.

Oh and by the way this is not what I'm doing I'm actually having fun here!

I have, and I understand it's underlying lession. Please tell me how it applies here in this case, that the "fathers" of atheism have lied. Your analogy is very vague at best.

Horseman42 said:
For anyone who doesn't know psychology what AB is refering to here is a defense mechanism known as reaction formation. This occurs when you state you feel the opposite to what you really feel.

Oh and by the way this is not what I'm doing I'm actually having fun here!

I have, and I understand it's underlying lession. Please tell me how it applies here in this case, that the "fathers" of atheism have lied. Your analogy is very vague at best.

Formal language are a sign now of insecurity on your part but really if you were really having fun I would have expected a "whatever" reply from you!!

Again - classical psychology!!

Anyway try to read my posts and understand them clearly as I do yours.

Angelic Being is naked!!!

Formal language are a sign now of insecurity on your part but really if you were really having fun I would have expected a "whatever" reply from you!!
Honestly does it really matter if I'm having fun or not? Does my mental state really matter weather you answer the questions here? What's with The emperor's new clothes, or do you just like running around naked?

You are the classic example of how Christains dodge questions. It's been over 20 pages already and yet you still cannot answer simple questions.

Last edited:
enton: Why posted it? I knew beforehand that my Creator loves me.
M*W: Your creator has lied to you.

Medicine Woman said:
enton: Why posted it? I knew beforehand that my Creator loves me.
M*W: Your creator has lied to you.
And how do I know if you`re telling me lies?

And how do I know if you`re telling me lies?

And how can theist prove to you they are not lying to you?. Ask simple questions a child would ask. What is god? Where is god? If god is so wonderfull and he created us, then surely he too must of had a creator also.

Godless

enton: And how do I know if you`re telling me lies?
M*W: You won't know, because you already believe the liars have told you the truth. So, you have a twisted perception of what the truth really is. The only way you can learn what the truth really is, is to question your sources and not blindly believe.

enton: And how do I know if you`re telling me lies?

Well, I think the easiest way of explaining it to you is to simply say: follow the evidence. This is all, in general, that an atheist is trying to get across to you. Although most wouldn't outright call you liars, you have to appreciate that there is no reason for us to just trust your say so, or anyone elses say so. What it boils down to is what the evidence shows, and although I hate to perhaps upset you, your entire god belief doesn't have any.

But don't panic, us atheists are patient people. We've already given you a couple of thousand years, a few more wont hurt.

Godless said:
And how can theist prove to you they are not lying to you?. Ask simple questions a child would ask. What is god? Where is god? If god is so wonderfull and he created us, then surely he too must of had a creator also.

Godless

Well I can prove that you love our God. Do you want to ask why? Hmmm. Think.

What is God or god? My answer is Whose God/god?
Where is God/god? Specify first whose God/god are you trying to know.
Aha, you`re trying to question the Creator. Okay forget the "Whose God?" question.

I already thought that aforetime whether the Creator had a CREATOR more powerful and wiser than Him/Her. But I`m wrong. And the Bible is correct I cannot penetrate to the realm of the Creator and His Son. Although I have a mind but because the Creator is merciful to me, He has eased my pain of thinking who/what is responsible for all (all things seen, felt, perceived). I don`t doubt anymore inasmuch as the Creator as I`ve read in the Bible resides in Holiness. And His voice is in the waters. His eyes are in all corners, especially to the saints.

Godless said:

Godless

Well I can prove that you love our God. Do you want to ask how? Hmmm. Think.

Aha, you`re trying to question the Creator. Okay forget the "Whose God?" question.

I already thought that aforetime whether the Creator had a CREATOR more powerful and wiser than Him/Her. But I`m wrong. And the Bible is correct I cannot penetrate to the realm of the Creator and His Son. Although I have a mind but because the Creator is merciful to me, He has eased my pain of thinking who/what is responsible for all (all things seen, felt, perceived). I don`t doubt anymore inasmuch as the Creator as I`ve read in the Bible resides in Holiness. And His voice is in the waters. His eyes are in all corners, especially to the saints.

enton said:
Well I can prove that you love our God. Do you want to ask how? Hmmm. Think.

You cannot penetrate ( what a weird choice of words) to the realm of The Creator because you are dissasociated from HIM. Do not try to bring in your Eastern religious influence and its Philosophical mumbo jumbo to THE PURITY AND THE CLARITY OF THE BIBLE. The Creator that I am referring to is WITHOUT A BEGINNING AND WITHOUT AN ENDING and HIS voice is not in the waters and the whatever mumbo jumbo that you wish to fantasize upon.

Thanks - The Creator Loves You.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back