THANK GOD for the earthquake

Indeed, how am I involved with it? In which way did you wish me to become involved?

Well God, umm I mean Geoff, another earthquake or maybe just a random lightning strike would do nicely! If not that, then maybe some of your tortuos logic!

Well God, umm I mean Geoff, another earthquake or maybe just a random lightning strike would do nicely! If not that, then maybe some of your tortuos logic!

That's "tortuous", and what exactly would another lightning strike or earthquake meant WRT my comments here?

I have an idea. Bear with me: explain exactly what it is you mean, or you think I mean, or you think I am arguing. I promise it will pay great dividends in concise responses.

Signal, there are those that believe as faithfully as you that there is no God, or believe in a different deity altogether. The truth about God is your truth nothing more! Not that hard, dear!

So you believe in God, and moreover, have the one and only true belief in God?

That's "tortuous", and what exactly would another lightning strike or earthquake meant WRT my comments here?

I have an idea. Bear with me: explain exactly what it is you mean, or you think I mean, or you think I am arguing. I promise it will pay great dividends in concise responses.

Yes teach missed the "u', very rare mistake I assure you! Truthfully, all I really wanted was you to express your opinion on the subject of this thread! I personally enjoy the debates you involve yourself with and am disappointed w/ your short comments.

Yes teach missed the "u', very rare mistake I assure you! Truthfully, all I really wanted was you to express your opinion on the subject of this thread! I personally enjoy the debates you involve yourself with and am disappointed w/ your short comments.

Ah. Very well.

I think the girl's a fucking freak. I was surprised, or relatively so at the purported Catholicism she was espousing - I've heard and made Lenten prayers, and it usually tends to be I wish I could fix what was wrong with me rather than I will fix you unbelieving bastards, but perhaps things are different down her way. It's possible. I was less surprised at the possible identification of the girl as an Evangelist later on, as the latter tends to be a tiny bit more extreme within the overall Christian community. It begs the question: should Evangelist systems be policed a bit more strenuously? Perhaps they should: the vid might have just been a prank, but it didn't sound that way. Who knows.

And furthermore : If natural disasters help engineer a degree of god consciousness (namely by re-investing the living entity with a strong sense that their independence is inconsequential)

How far does this notion that a living entity's independence is inconsequential extend?

Does it extend also to the choice of religious tradition (ie. "My independence is inconsequential, therefore, I'll just go with the first theistic tradition that comes to mind, no matter what anyone says")?

Does it extend also to ignoring people who are nominally on the same path but have an adversarial attitude toward oneself?

Being from the bible belt myself this kind of delusion is very common, even among the college educated. Why people allow themselves to believe these men and women standing behind pulpits spouting pure hate and ignorance is troubling. How do you stop exploitation when people are begging to be exploited?

Being from the bible belt myself this kind of delusion is very common, even among the college educated. Why people allow themselves to believe these men and women standing behind pulpits spouting pure hate and ignorance is troubling. How do you stop exploitation when people are begging to be exploited?

So it is the latter then -

So you think god doesn't play a part in the creation, maintenance and annihilation of all things?

Or is it that you simply don't think god exists and therefore don't invest much thought in the arguments you so vehemently attempt to critique?

-?

LOL. this is the classic difference between a psychopath vs a sociopath.

she is doing more for the cause against religion than a sociopath. a sociopath would never say this even though they may be in sentiment with it or they would be a lot more wily and passive-aggressive in public. most christians are sociopaths, not psychopaths which does make them guiltier ironicly.

psychopaths tend to be more flagrant with their speech and actions and indiscriminate so they are more easily identified.

this is how it will usually go down. someone like her will be identified by most christians as being un-christian to curb negative attention to themselves, even if those deceptive hypocrites actually agree with this secretly.

as strange as it is, she's a lot more honest than most christians. lol

Last edited:
LOL. this is the classic difference between a psychopath vs a sociopath.

she is doing more for the cause against religion than a sociopath. a sociopath would never say this even though they may be in sentiment with it or they would be a lot more wily and passive-aggressive in public. most christians are sociopaths, not psychopaths which does make them guiltier ironicly.

psychopaths tend to be more flagrant with their speech and actions and indiscriminate so they are more easily identified.

this is how it will usually go down. someone like her will be identified by most christians as being un-christian to curb negative attention to themselves, even if those deceptive hypocrites actually agree with this secretly.

as strange as it is, she's a lot more honest than most christians. lol

she IS un-christian.

i was just about to ask if trolling like this made some atheists feel either stupid or perhaps convicted. so many atheists use dumb fucks like her as their scapegoats.

i was just about to ask if trolling like this made some atheists feel either stupid
Nope. But it does help us realise how stupid some theists can be.

so many atheists use dumb fucks like her as their scapegoats.
Would that possibly be because there are large numbers of theists who take more or less the same mindless approach as this particular person?
Her attitude, if not exactly typical is certainly in-line with the current "thinking" of some theists/ groups of theists.

Back