Telepathy

Total strangers, yes...

Like there are voices in your mind or images you can't place right away. That are telepathic messages send by humans in need. It happens all of a sudden, if you least expect it and it is rather frightening sometimes.

It is even more difficult to find out from who the message(s) are coming. Sometimes you never find out about that, just know something 'bad' happened to someone, somewhere...:confused:

Banshee...

Yes. It is possible for us to receive telephatic message from total strangers. Psy believe that basically all of our thought "spread out" onto universe. Someone well trained or naturally have enough sensitiveness can receive these signals. The key of this process is to "tune up" himself to the right signal. Putting himself as an object that "weak enough" to be a target of "telephatic attack". Naturraly human being have telephatic shields against other's signals: Consciousness. Being conscious make us insensitive, but safe from telephatic intrusion. That's why become "receiver" more dangerous to himself than become "transmitter", it's need good practice to become "receiver" without harming himself.

It is need to have good control over yourself to function as a 'receiver'. It takes time to shift the incoming messages from one another. Guess you really have to grow older and wiser in this case.:)

By the way, not everything is tought to us all, by teachers. I bet you know rather well that there are a lot of Natural Telepaths. Or did your teachers leave that part out of their lessons..?;)

It is need to have good control over yourself to function as a 'receiver'. It takes time to shift the incoming messages from one another. Guess you really have to grow older and wiser in this case.:)
I don't even have gut to try become a 'receiver'. Actually, i'm not expert on this one, i leave the training before 'graduated' :eek:
Do you have an experience being 'receiver' Banshee?

By the way, not everything is tought to us all, by teachers. I bet you know rather well that there are a lot of Natural Telepaths. Or did your teachers leave that part out of their lessons..?;)

Yup, there are so many Natural Telepaths. But without proper practice usualy they're confused by thier blessed skill. Sometime they think theirself nuts. Or they finnaly can control their skill after long time trial and error experience. Training still neccessary for Natural Telepaths. He'll able to control it soon, rather than depresseded by his natural skill and have thought that himself is being cursed. :D

I got info about psychic-related of traditional training center on one of my post in thread Learning Psychic Powers *free-4-all*. Not about telepathy though, just psychic skill related.

Last edited:
Natural receiver, yes...

And had a lot of problems with it in the past though. It is really not easy and rather frightening sometimes. It didn't occur to me lately. Perhaps I am to closed down at the moment. There will be something to come, it always does, in time.

I've read your reply in 'Learning Psychic Powers'. You give good replies. Good to have you aboard. I talk to you some later...;)

Here's an official Announcement...

- Hey guys, after practicing and mostly find information...
(just say gathering information only for almost 2 years)
I have an announcement to make...

- Probably not all of you psychics are open about your powers, but a lot of you appeared to open up thanx to Banshee...
This post wil be posted in more then 1 thread...

- A few days ago, I seriously started to try telekinesis again, and very seriously...
Even whit a method (seeming boring and dificult) so simple and fun to try...
--- The psi-wheel technique ---
and I did it, whit more and sooner results then I even expected after long last...
I don't want to mis-guide people here, but I did it in even the first session...
Not on a big scale, but at least noticable...
Te day after went 3 times as better...

So I now pronounce myself, as Psychic controlled...

I'll practice more, to get very good, and try to encourage people to open up for it, and to learn it if they can be trusted whit it...

Cheers to you all and your sucesses on the same goals as I have...

An experiment in telepathy

:)
Banshee.

Can you tell the name of the singer / songwriter I am thinking about?

Well, if your brain works in a quantum state, you can mentally connect two points in space-time between two minds and transfer the information. The trick is to learn how to do it. May be one has to practice it like walking or recognizing visual information....our pineal gland may be the gland responsible for that feature....

Esp, I bet it was Roger Waters. :) Am hesitating between him and David Gilmour. So tell me, was I right?! :)

Sorry for the late reply, have been off the boards til now...;)

kmguru,

Yes... you are right...
But it's much easier to do with someone you have intimacy with.
Once, I've heard what my ex-girlfriend was thinking...
I thought she said it... but her mouth was too occupied to say something (and mine too...:rolleyes:)... :D:D:D:D:D

Love,
Nelson

Originally posted by Banshee
Telepathy can be used to contact every human you want, once you have good control over it.

Not sure if u remember me or not ... i mailed sometimes back in t he group about a person in my office whom i feel i know b4 ....

well i got a kind of bad replies from the group .. so i stopped mailin coz wot is happenin to me is very serious for me i don't want ne1 to make fun of it ....

but when u said abt this having uneasiness when some1 u know is ill i thought i shud mail .. well me n my mother share that kind of feeling .. whenever i want her to give me a call i jst ve to think abt her n ask her to call me all in my mind n within few minutes the call comes ...... also i can know when my family members r ill..

all this i took as natural since it has been happening since the time iam away from home ... it only surprised me when this happened with this stranger in my office ...now ofcourse i know him ....well now matters r a bit different v don't meet at same places by sheer coincidence soz v ve work pressure n so can't move around much ... but a new thing is happening now ... if iam walking in front n he at my back (me totally unaware) .. i ll definitly turn (God knows y ... i usually never turn back without reason while walking) .. n ill definitly find him there... it is as if he made me turn ... when i think of it later i ve no idea y i turned ....its really funny ... iam wondering

I can transmit when im high. :) :m:

Few times even had dialogue with my friend in silence. :m: was also involved then in it.

Originally posted by LaulavaPuu
I can transmit when im high. Few times even had dialogue with my friend in silence. was also involved then in it.

I knew you were going to say that :D

Hi Monalisa,

The feeling you get when your friend is walking behind you and you can feel it, is instinctive. Because you are in love, you are more open to him and more tuned to his "level". That is why you pick that up so easily. It is the same principle as when you feel threatened. Some person(s) with "evil" intentions who look at you in a threatening way, you feel too and you will turn to look who causes that feeling. This with your man is the same, only reversed, in a way. (if you get what I mean :) )

Now the stuff with your family and knowing (up front) when they are ill and such, comes much more close to telepathy.

Note that most of this happens with family. The ones you are bonded to by blood.

Don't let reactions from other posters withold you from posting. By posting on a public message board, there will always be that posters who feel the need to ridicule. Stand above it and make your voice be heard... :)

Someone said language could not exist without telepathy.

What kind of claim is that? Do you have any evidence to back it up? Seems kind of closed minded to assume that a particular human characteristic couldn't have *possibly* evolved on it's own.

Please do not use the hundredth monkey scandal as evidence. If you do a little reading on it from a skeptical viewpoint, you'll see that it was all nonsense.

Reading Pain

OK let me lay this one on you, tell me - Is this telepathy or instinct?

I was at work in the Barracks when in the Army in Germany. My wife was horse riding, also in the barracks. She fell off and broke her elbow. At exactly the same instant I had this "feeling" that I should go to the stables and did, to find her cradling her arm etc etc.......

Hi Banshee

Hi !

u know this guy went for a vacation n came back saying he is engaged.the funny part is that even b4 neone knew n he told neone i knew that he ll come back n tell me that he is engaged.

he doesn't seem happy about it ... i don't know y he did it....wot we had in between was very rare ... i think only a lucky few happen to meet people who r so in tune to u n he let the chance go off....i am worried if still i ll keep on getting messages as b4 ....he n me will ve to be in same office for some more years ...
there is no choice .....

do u think iam getting these messages coz he is sending them to me.they say there can't be a receiver unless there is a sender.

wonder y god is playing this game with me ... now iam a kind of frightened

Hey Red Devil. :) Maybe, she did send you a message when it happened to her and you did receive it, sub-consciously. It may be she does not even know she did.

Well, Monalisa, you seem to have all your channels tuned into this man.

You may have felt something was wrong before hand. It happens to all of us, especially when love comes into play. There may have been something, that made you alert up front. Think back.

It is rather rare yes, to meet someone who is really on the exact same level.

You are right that there needs to be a sender and a receiver. So, in that respect, I cannot tell you whether it will go on or not.

If worst comes to be you can always try to find a new job.

Don't be frightened. Fear will get you nowhere.

Good luck to you.

Back