• Yes!!

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No!!

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Each to they're own!!

Votes: 32 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, we are not swingers. Doesn't mean it bothers me if others are.
We are not gay either, but it doesn't bother me if others are.
We aren't into golden showers. Doesn't bother me if others are.
and so on...

No, we are not swingers. Doesn't mean it bothers me if others are.
We are not gay either, but it doesn't bother me if others are.
We aren't into golden showers. Doesn't bother me if others are.
and so on...

Sure, but if he said one day, "honey, I would like to try this or that" would you then enforce your sexual "hang up" on another adult? I mean after all, he is his own person, right? Who are you to say what a grown man should or shouldn't enjoy?

Sure, but if he said one day, "honey, I would like to try this or that" would you then enforce your sexual "hang up" on another adult? I mean after all, he is his own person, right? Who are you to say what a grown man should or shouldn't enjoy?

and that's not what swinging is. Swinging is together. What you are talking about is an open marriage.

There are fundamental things I knew about my husband before I married him. If he was ok with me sleeping with other people and he wanted to do so as well, I wouldn't have married him. Its not who we are.

whooo... I'm never said I wasn't ok with other couples doing it. Nor do I think it is a moral issue. I think its a confidence issue, and I think its disgusting. I think you said it right Orleander when you said they don't equate sex with love. If they're ok with it, then do it, just don't judge me for thinking its tasteless and disgusting, and a sign of some sexual/emotional confusion.

I want to know what you all think of the idea of swinging with other couples or single males or females?

Seems like a severe lack of imagination to me. Have you considered doing something fun that doesn't involve exchanging body fluids with strange people?

Seems like a severe lack of imagination to me. Have you considered doing something fun that doesn't involve exchanging body fluids with strange people?

I think we aren't talking about strangers, SAM, we're talking about friends! Big difference, ya' know?

Baron Max

I am the jealous type and there is NO WAY in hell that kind of thing is for me.

I kind of look at the whole thing with not being satisfied with your own partner that you have to go out and explore sex with other ppl.

I can see a lot of problems occurring with this kind of behavior. I also would not be comfortable having this kind of lifestyle with kids.

I see it more for people that are single or childless.

I gotta be honest here and say that I find the whole lifestyle a bit reckless and trashy.

I voted to each his own. As long as it doesn't interfere with my life, I really could care less what other ppl do.

Last edited:
so what is your take on it? if you think its wrong...why? if you think it's ok and fine....why?

Its just something people do. As long as every body involved is on board I don't see any problems. If they aren't then probably they won't be a couple long.

What if you want extra marital sex but without the hassle that comes with it?

wouldn't it be better for both parties to know about it and be happy about it?

No one contested this fact. Well, actually I think someone said that there was little difference, but I really think he's in the minority there. I think their main argument is mainly that one should not 'give in to temptation'. It's not my view; I'm polyamorous.

Last edited:
I want to know what you all think of the idea of swinging with other couples or single males or females?
=============

Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple."[1] The phenomenon of swinging (or at least its wider discussion and practice) may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric (taking a male-oriented point of view) and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

==================

Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

Soft swinging: having sexual intercourse with a partner while two or more other people perform sex acts in the immediate vicinity.
Soft swap: having oral sex with someone other than one's partner. Often a type of swinging that new couples choose before eventually trying full swap, although many couples stay "soft swap" for personal or safety related reasons.[2]
Full swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
Group sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.
Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play and sex partners as playmates. Occasionally, one party of a couple will not be interested in joining the swinging lifestyle. This party is typically referred to as the "hold-out" while the other party is referred to as the "desirous party". Thus, the "desirous party" is the one party of a swinging couple who seeks to be in the lifestyle as opposed to the other party who does not.

================

so what is your take on it? if you think its wrong...why? if you think it's ok and fine....why?

Meh. Is it a trend these days to define everything to the n'th degree?

You either believe that sex is integral to love, or you don't.
Half measures are for hallmark card swapping frilly panty nancies.

What, you going to show a strange cunt to your lover of ten years and say hey, you can lick that but you can't fuck it?
Make up your goddamned mind and stop playing games.

Meh. Is it a trend these days to define everything to the n'th degree?

You either believe that sex is integral to love, or you don't.
Half measures are for hallmark card swapping frilly panty nancies.

What, you going to show a strange cunt to your lover of ten years and say hey, you can lick that but you can't fuck it?
Make up your goddamned mind and stop playing games.

I find your argumentative style to be somewhat abrasive, but anyway:
swinging can involve licking or more then licking genital areas.

They have made up their minds to allow more then is conventionally allowed in either case.

I find your argumentative style to be somewhat abrasive, but anyway:
swinging can involve licking or more then licking genital areas.

They have made up their minds to allow more then is conventionally allowed in either case.
No.

It's right up there with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
"You can take anything you want.. provided I approve."

Setting a limit on participation, once the decision is made to participate, is about control, power. Not sex.
Or apples.

*Aside - if you don't like my toilet paper, then don't wipe your arse with it.

No.

It's right up there with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
"You can take anything you want.. provided I approve."

Setting a limit on participation, once the decision is made to participate, is about control, power. Not sex.
Or apples.

*Aside - if you don't like my toilet paper, then don't wipe your arse with it.

if its participation in sexual activities, then it all depends on what the person defines as sexual. maybe they see oral sex as a very affectionate physical gesture, like a massage or a back scratch. so its black and white to them too.

Upon mention of adam and eve, i can't resist making a contribution: "god made the world perfect...except for the evil apple tree. and he made people perfect... except they wanted to commit evil. and he made the angels perfect... except for satan and his followers."

Back