• Yes!!

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No!!

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Each to they're own!!

Votes: 32 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the study was about finding a correlation between IQ and, um sexual predilections, there are to my way of thinking three possible ways of doing it:
1) get a group of any people, test their IQ and log their sexual practices
2) get a group of people known IQ and log their practices
3) get a group of people of known practices and test their IQ.
It's the only way that makes sense.

Can you provide a link to this so called research?:shrug:

I've never seen or heard of such a correlation between IQ and sex.:p

It seems that you like to come up with crap just to say stuff to prove your point of view but as yet you are not providing anything worthwhile.

Couldn't find any research specifically on swingers, but here's some research on homosexuality, which is also a form of experimentation in sex.

1) Homosexuals tend to show higher incidence of gender-atypical behaviors during childhood: http://books.google.com/books?id=ro...X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA194,M1 page 194

2) Sex role flexibility in children appears to be positively correlated with intelligence: http://www.springerlink.com/content/n05494l0g1754351/

We were discussing "kinky sex" or "swingers" not homsexuals.

All of these phenomena clearly have similar roots: "traditional" vs. "non-traditional" means of arousal. And, by the way, wouldn't swingers have to be at least bi-curious in order to make the entire arrangement work?

There are a lot of people who think gay sex is kinky sex. Deviant immoral sex. No different than swinging.

If you remove the right/wrong from sex, why wouldn't you swing? Sex is fun. Some couples view having sex with others the same as my husband and I view playing cards with friends. Its fun.

Sex isn't a safe, shallow-water play-time activity with strangers, on one hand - physically or psychologically.

On the other hand, viewing marriage as having the purpose of restricting sex to monogamy seems a shade cynical. Of the purposes of marriage, that one seems on the dubious side.

Very few humans with bona fide opportunities otherwise are, or have ever been, monogamous.

Then why get married to begin with if you are not satisfied with who you are with?:shrug:

Threesomes and things like that aren't about not being satisfied. I like sharing experiences with my partner.

people are funny though. like a woman may let you screw an ugly chick but NEVER one who is really hot. why is that?

I wouldn't want a threesome in which the girl's prettier than me. I feel bad enough about my body already. I want to feel most attractive to my partner in the situation, not like second choice.

On swinging, on a personal level, I'm not really comfortable with anything beyond the occasional threesome with another woman only.

I think swinging is something that people do who aren't happy in their relationship, but aren't strong enough or intelligent enough to realize it so they seek fulfillment elsewhere under the guise of it being ok cause sex is "Natural" or "Human nature". Both partners would probably be better off just splitting and finding a new partner. I think anyone who wants to swing is obviously unsatisfied with their lover, maybe he blows it too soon or is just a selfish lover. He's probably like a dumb jock 17 year old who gets his first whiff of pussy and ejaculates into his pants.
If both partners were capable of satisfying each other sexually, there would be no need to seek it elsewhere.

I think swinging is something that people do who aren't happy in their relationship,
Or aren't completely satisfied.

but aren't strong enough or intelligent enough to realize it so they seek fulfillment elsewhere
And ARE strong enough to maintain the love and the relationship they have and accept that sometimes sex is just sex.

I think anyone who wants to swing is obviously unsatisfied with their lover, maybe he blows it too soon or is just a selfish lover. He's probably like a dumb jock 17 year old who gets his first whiff of pussy and ejaculates into his pants.
Or maybe they both have voracious sexual appetites.

I think swinging is something that people do who aren't happy in their relationship, but aren't strong enough or intelligent enough to realize it so they seek fulfillment elsewhere under the guise of it being ok cause sex is "Natural" or "Human nature". Both partners would probably be better off just splitting and finding a new partner. I think anyone who wants to swing is obviously unsatisfied with their lover, maybe he blows it too soon or is just a selfish lover. He's probably like a dumb jock 17 year old who gets his first whiff of pussy and ejaculates into his pants.
If both partners were capable of satisfying each other sexually, there would be no need to seek it elsewhere.

and I think they don't equate sex with love. I think they don't attach a whole bunch of moralistic controlling rules on other people's bodies. Why enforce your own personal hang ups on other adults?

Its about having fun and exploring. Its not for everyone, but if 2 consenting adults enjoy it, why not?
prude :p

Its about having fun and exploring. Its not for everyone, but if 2 consenting adults enjoy it, why not?
prude :p
Damn that's why I don't enjoy swinging: when I do it there are only TWO consenting adults...
Surely, you silly girl, it requires more than two?
Just a thought....

Damn that's why I don't enjoy swinging: when I do it there are only TWO consenting adults...
Surely, you silly girl, it requires more than two?
Just a thought....

yes, but I meant in the relationship that skaught was talking about. A couple (2 consenting adults) who swing.
Saying there is something wrong with them is about his holier than thou morals not the couples.

I have far better things to do with my time than bother about other people's sexual practices.
I'm too busy chatting up the goldfish to see if it's up for a bit of slap and tickle...

Back