• Yes!!

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No!!

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Each to they're own!!

Votes: 32 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but what if you want extra marital sex but without the hassle that comes with it?

Then why get married to begin with if you are not satisfied with who you are with?:shrug:

wouldn't it be better for both parties to know about it and be happy about it?

I'd think you should ask that question of your partner before you get married to see what they would say then.

According to many today , if you are grown adults you should be able to do whatever you BOTH want to do but remember there could be consequences of your actions. :itold:

people are funny though. like a woman may let you screw an ugly chick but NEVER one who is really hot. why is that?

she doesn't feel threatened by the ugly chick. her problem isn't with you having sex with people, its her need to be your best/favourite. if my speculation sounds right, whats your point?

swinging's ok so long as the partners are honest with each other. i wonder whether non-monogamous sex is such a dirty word, because people would hate to admit their marriage/relationship doesn't have the stability and trust required? add to that the fear of being naked and required to perform in front of others.

she doesn't feel threatened by the ugly chick. her problem isn't with you having sex with people, its her need to be your best/favourite. if my speculation sounds right, whats your point?

believe me, i dont care what other people do. i was just simply pointing out that you are not always going to be the best or favorite. That is where the problems start, sure it is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, but that is not my problem.

believe me, i dont care what other people do. i was just simply pointing out that you are not always going to be the best or favorite. That is where the problems start, sure it is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, but that is not my problem.

if you think you might not be the best/favourite, is stopping your partner from sleeping with hot chicks just maintaining an illusion? telling urself that as long as they never sleep with someone better, you're worth more?

codenblad,

what is better? it is all relative. to be honest, i got all that out of my system from late teens to mid twenties. i just found out that it was like chasing my own tail, going around in a circle and burning the candle at both ends. i had to prove something to myself but having to prove something is no longer appealing to me. the grass is always greener on the other side and you should just be happy with what you have.

i was just in a bad mood this morning so my posts reflected that. trying to quit smoking and going through withdrawals. So i learned two things, i should have never started smoking and i should have stuck with my first girlfriend. But no, i had to learn the hard way. And i payed for it. This is not to say that my experiences are what others would experience though nor was i ever what can be defined as a swinger.

Last edited:
i dont think there is much difference. it is like well i am going to do this drug but it is ok if my partner knows about it.

that is not the same has swinging, drugs are harmful and can kill sex is human nature, people have sex all the time, why shouldn't certain groups in the world be able to have sex with other people?

people seem to think that "swingers" are dirty people who don't use protection, but i know people who swing and they are from highly thought of backgrounds and use protection,

so john may i ask, if you got married, engaged and your partner one day said, "i think i am bi sexual (bi curious) dear" would you not let her try her thoughts?

Then why get married to begin with if you are not satisfied with who you are with?:shrug:

I'd think you should ask that question of your partner before you get married to see what they would say then.

According to many today , if you are grown adults you should be able to do whatever you BOTH want to do but remember there could be consequences of your actions. :itold:

many people are satisfied with who they are with, however some get a sexual buzz out of having people watch them, even have sex with them, i keep asking people isn't sex human nature? if it is human nature then why keep it to one couple?

that is not the same has swinging, drugs are harmful and can kill sex is human nature, people have sex all the time, why shouldn't certain groups in the world be able to have sex with other people?
Sex can kill, especially at a certain age. :itold:

people seem to think that "swingers" are dirty people who don't use protection, but i know people who swing and they are from highly thought of backgrounds and use protection,

Morality is subjective, ones background and ones morals don't often match up.

Sex can kill, especially at a certain age. :itold:

Morality is subjective, ones background and ones morals don't often match up.

no your right Anti Flag they don't match up from time to time, but should people really be flamed for doing what they want to do?

no your right Anti Flag they don't match up from time to time, but should people really be flamed for doing what they want to do?

It depends on the morals of the observer. People consider some things "wrong" that others don't. Some are obviously correct to be considered this way as they harm others. Some actions don't, and should probably be acceptable, even if most people would hate to think of it becoming the norm.
Drug use for example, if you're not hurting anyone else then why not? People already abuse themselves in numerous ways and with legal drugs. Speeding perhaps? If you're the only person on the road then why shouldn't you? What about polygamous marraiges?

It depends on the morals of the observer. People consider some things "wrong" that others don't. Some are obviously correct to be considered this way as they harm others. Some actions don't, and should probably be acceptable, even if most people would hate to think of it becoming the norm.
Drug use for example, if you're not hurting anyone else then why not? People already abuse themselves in numerous ways and with legal drugs. Speeding perhaps? If you're the only person on the road then why shouldn't you? What about polygamous marraiges?

homosexuality to some people is thought of has wrong, but it is becomming accepted in society....and so it should be, however why can't swinging become accepted? why is it ok for one group to have a sexual perversion but not the other?

homosexuality to some people is thought of has wrong, but it is becomming accepted in society....and so it should be, however why can't swinging become accepted? why is it ok for one group to have a sexual perversion but not the other?

You'll have to ask the naysayers. It's not my cup of tea but I can't see what harm you're doing provided you use protection. Likewise I don't have a problem with most of the above I stated(within reason). All I'd ask is people be open and honest about it, no good bringing it up when you're getting serious only to find one person hates the idea.:shrug:

Can I just take this opportunity to mention the poll doesn't make much sense, you've asked an either/or question and put yes/no as options. Yes it's wrong. No it's wrong. Either way we can clearly see it's wrong. :p ;)

Luci, i dont want to give the impression that i am being judgmental and if you can come to an agreement with your partner and you are both happy then that is what really matters. I just came to learn that there are consequences for our actions. I am very monogamous in a relationship, the main thing between two people is that they are compatible.

Back